ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I said he is clearly a player that does NOT put in 100% and you disagreed with that' date='a few weeks of apparently trying does not change his overall attitude.He has been like this for years now.[/quote']

We're in the here and now.. :o :o :o Not months back, he's trying NOW. That is what matters, and if it continues, then great.

United lost' date=' Spurs losing, playing Southampton, absolutely huge weekend for us and it's an absolutely must win game if we want any chance of top 4.

Very nervous especially after a mid-week game.[/quote']

It's definitely not must win. You'd only be 5 points behind United if you lost and I can see you being able to make up that gap.

It's definitely not must win. You'd only be 5 points behind United if you lost and I can see you being able to make up that gap.

We could close 5 points on United but if we lose we'd have to make up 7 points on Southampton and is it 8 on Arsenal? Which is a huge ask.

Fair point. Just checked your remaining games and they're not too nice either!

Was going to say especially with a jam packed schedule right before playing City this is a really winnable match in truth. If we go within one of Southampton and two of United I wouldn't count us out nicking 4th.

Agreed. However' date=' he'd kicked the ball well ahead of him so his only intention at that point was to wait for the contact and tumble over.[/quote']

No I agree in this case too,but you know when you here pundits say "No penalty he went down easy",yet it can still be a foul.

My balls have shrunk to mini size after that end to the half

Commentators quip "Kevin Friend or enemy"

Migs could so easily have been sent off, though I think his initial contact was inside the box, still think he should've been off tho. My my we're riding our luck so bad here. 3 penalty appeals and a possible red. I'm surprised we're still leading