Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Two of thee finest goals I've ever seen in one match, completely out played them especially that second half, had so many chances to kill the game off but defended well, great performance all round again Allen did a fantastic job of breaking up their attacks, Henderson has just changed so much since becoming captain must be something special in that arm band. Coutinho was breathtaking again.

Remember all the talk that if Coutinho could finish how good he'd be :P

Yeah,we are in danger now because Madrid will be keeping eye on him :P

I thought the team is excellent overall today. Allen did fantastic job in the battle against Toure, Lovren looks comfortable on the ball. Probably could have scored more but City have some excellent chances too

Yeah' date='we are in danger now because Madrid will be keeping eye on him :P

I thought the team is excellent overall today. Allen did fantastic job in the battle against Toure, Lovren looks comfortable on the ball. Probably could have scored more but City have some excellent chances too[/quote']

He did sign a long term contract recently. Hopefully thats enough!

Of course not. As Liverpool fans were saying all last season' date=' the addition of European fixtures could have, in no way, have impacted on their league form ;)[/quote']

Appears as though you were correct Stu even a half fit side can still produce the goods!! :)

Sterling is not a striker' date='take Markovic off bring Sturridge on and move Coutinho wide.[/quote']

This could be one of the worst posts ever. :P

What changed our season in a major way was playing Sterling up front his pace and movement was instrumental in revitalising the side, he has done a wonderful job in that striking role.

As for moving Coutinho wide deary me....the guy is magic and has been an absolute revolation in that role centrally behind the striker.

You said yourself he was playing well and then you want him shifted wide :confused::confused:

Coutinho was running the game why change the most lethal weapon in your side.

Anyway more detailed thoughts on the game in a bit need some grub!! I have been on a liquid diet for almost all the day.

Appears as though you were correct Stu even a half fit side can still produce the goods!! :)

This could be one of the worst posts ever. :P

What changed our season in a major way was playing Sterling up front his pace and movement was instrumental in revitalising the side' date=' he has done a wonderful job in that striking role.

As for moving Coutinho wide deary me....the guy is magic and has been an absolute revolation in that role centrally behind the striker.

You said yourself he was playing well and then you want him shifted wide :confused::confused:

Coutinho was running the game why change the most lethal weapon in your side.

Anyway more detailed thoughts on the game in a bit need some grub!! I have been on a liquid diet for almost all the day.[/quote']

Oh sorry! I meant move Sterling wide and bring Sturridge on! :o

Just thought at the time Liverpool were getting into good positions wide,but needed a strikers instinct in front of goal,like a Sturridge.It was 1-1 at the time.