Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

More embarrassing Liverpool news

Sterling has been pictured again with a shisha pipe and even more embarrassing is that Ibe doing it as well

Embarrassing

Arsenal pulling out signing Sterling over laugh gas

Shisha pipes aren't even a big deal loads of footballers smoke, as long as they can run without getting out of breath i'm not fussed.

As for laughing gas he only has to rewatch his sitter from yesterday to get the same effect.

All to be expected it's a young lad with a lot of pressure on his shoulders who just wants to enjoy being young, it's when they get a bit older and they still do it, that's when it needs stamping out.

Shisha pipes aren't even a big deal loads of footballers smoke' date=' as long as they can run without getting out of breath i'm not fussed.

As for laughing gas he only has to rewatch his sitter from yesterday to get the same effect.

All to be expected it's a young lad with a lot of pressure on his shoulders who just wants to enjoy being young, it's when they get a bit older and they still do it, that's when it needs stamping out.[/quote']

Shisha pipe are like smoking 200 cigs and footballers shouldn't do it, they are giving bad image to others

He has no pressure on his shoulders, he putting pressure on himself recently

They play football.. Honestly, who gives two shakes about what they do off the pitch aslong as they don't assault someone..

If someone wants to smoke, let them smoke.. if a kid starts to smoke simply because he saw his favourite footballer do it, then he isn't very bright and would've wound up smoking sooner or later anyway :P

Ah here they go with the point scoring again

You don't seem to understand what point scoring means or the irony of you accusing of others of point scoring. This was a 'point scoring' post:

Thanks for recognising that' date=' our fans have always been class in recognising somebody's human achievements and [b']we are one of the very few teams in the country that will applaud an opposition side off or an opposing player[/b], forget the tribalism in football we will always applaud and recognise genius like when we clapped Ronaldo off this season or Human endeavour in the case of Jonas...

Every response to it is just pointing out that you are....well completely wrong.

Shisha pipe are like smoking 200 cigs and footballers shouldn't do it' date=' they are giving bad image to others

He has no pressure on his shoulders, he putting pressure on himself recently[/quote']

I don't think anyone cares what he smokes or what he does with his time. The only criticism you could level at him is that he could have been more discrete knowing that the media have nothing better to do.

They play football.. Honestly' date=' who gives two shakes about what they do off the pitch aslong as they don't assault someone..

If someone wants to smoke, let them smoke.. if a kid starts to smoke simply because he saw his favourite footballer do it, then he isn't very bright and would've wound up smoking sooner or later anyway :P[/quote']

Still puts to wrong image across and I don't think Managers like Smoking like that, Footballers to some are meant to be looked up to by youngsters

Sterling and Ibe, its more worse as they are suppose to be the new face for England in 5 yrs

Every response to it is just pointing out that you are....well completely wrong.

Except it was not I said one of the few that means there are others.....I can't see how that is difficult to understand...

Also I didn't invent things that was said or not said to try and support the debate unlike you have done......and every point you have made I have replied to such as me apparently suggesting we have. Intellectual superiority when in fact all. I did was say Liverpool fans are knowledgeable that does not suggest I said that all other fans were dumb or anything of the sort...

please don't take things out of context because that is what you are Choosing to do rather than comment on what I Actually said.

Who cares?

Precisely this....

It is hardly the biggest crime the world has ever seen, in fact it ain't even a crime...

Just the media and opposition fans getting there knickers in a twist for no particular reason...

No different to Wilshere or Woijech having a puff yes perhaps you should not but the odd puff ain't gunna do any real damage.

I am more bothered that he missed a couple of sitters last night, what happens on the pitch that's all that really matters to fans.

Still puts to wrong image across and I don't think Managers like Smoking like that' date=' Footballers to some are meant to be looked up to by youngsters

Sterling and Ibe, its more worse as they are suppose to be the new face for England in 5 yrs[/quote']

He is a young man, living in a free world.

It's not his fault one bit, media is blowing everything out of proportion.

Aslong as it doesen't have an effect on his game and it's not illegal.. why should anyone care.

Like I said, if someone starts to smoke because they saw Raheem Sterling do it.. I'd hate to see what'd happen when it comes to alcohol and pier pressure (lol)

More embarrassing Liverpool news

Sterling has been pictured again with a shisha pipe and even more embarrassing is that Ibe doing it as well

Embarrassing

Arsenal pulling out signing Sterling over laugh gas

Your what's embarrassing not some two bit story about someone using a shisha pipe.

I could sit here all day and list players that have or do smoke, some of the worlds best smoke/smoked.

It's nothing new nor interesting.

Shisha pipe are like smoking 200 cigs and footballers shouldn't do it' date=' they are giving bad image to others

He has no pressure on his shoulders, he putting pressure on himself recently[/quote']

If kids base life decisions on what they see footballers do then the parents need a word with themselves. Raheems a young guy who wants to enjoy his time being young and I can't blame him. As long as he isn't skipping training or skipping matches or getting to unfit to play then it really doesn't matter.

Still puts to wrong image across and I don't think Managers like Smoking like that' date=' Footballers to some are meant to be looked up to by youngsters

Sterling and Ibe, its more worse as they are suppose to be the new face for England in 5 yrs[/quote']

I cant be bothered to search but did you condemn Rooney and the boxing incident? And Rooneys an adult - hardly setting a good example was he.

I think there's been a bit of an over reaction to Sterlings two incidents really.

The Sterling thing is ridiculous. Typical British media praising and hyping him when he's the man of the moment, then painting him as Hitler when he does something that's perfectly legal to do in this country.

Anyway, that's not the important issue today. RIP to the 96. May justice finally come soon.

He wears a tracksuit' date=' he's the perfect man for the job.[/quote']

Tracksuits are a fashion which will probably hit Manchester in a few years time...your a bit behind ;)

In all seriousness I know a few people will want Rodgers out but for me he is an excellent manager and I believe in what he does, the way he improves players is to be much admired.

He has done nothing wrong IMO and his job should be under no threat regardless of how this season ends.

I was a doubter when he was appointed, but seeing the improvement from where we were when he took over to now for me is fantastic, he understands the club and every game I have been to this season I have not heard anybody amongst the crowd who believes he should go.