Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Ibe too isolated and bearing no affect on the game at all. Mario in a similar situation and I think he would benefit having Sterling in the middle with him.

Coutinho probably playing too deep as a central midfielder and it would help us in the final third if he were to be more advanced as that is where we are lacking at the moment.

I feel we would be struggling if West Brom weren't playing so deep. Despite the recent succeses teams have had in exposing Gerrard in defensive mid, he's been allowed the space to breath and so we've had control of the game.

Can isn't really clicking at right back and Martin Skrtel caused more havoc on the West Brom defense from the left side in 30 seconds than Johnson has the whole game. What's happened to Moreno? With the space that West Brom are our allowing our fullbacks at the moment he is being missed.

;3087075']& stop banging on over 5 games! He has been a Prem player for 2 seasons no one is judging him' date=' if he was good enough in Pellegrinis eye he would play more! Obviously not better than Dzeko[/quote']

AFRICAN CUP

Let me explain this to you so it goes through your brain. Because if you don't grasp this concept then I will just concede everything to you because your intelligence is clearly of a higher realm than mine or anyone else in the forum. :rolleyes:

Manchester City and Sergio Aguero prefer to play with two strikers. They will play two strikers when they can and assuming that they have enough strikers left etc. The reason why City played with one striker at Camp Nou was because they were thoroughly outplayed by Barcelona and Liverpool in the two games they went two up front just before their Barcelona game. So any good manager' date=' which despite the poor season, Pellegrini still is, will have to adapt their formation. So that's why City played with one striker at Camp Nou. Please try and comprehend these basic concepts.[/quote']

oh look what formation City playing vs Villa, I see no partner for Aguero and Bony and Dzeko on the bench

One up point of this season' date=' the massively criticised Mignolet is joint top of the Golden Gloves table with Forster who is out for the season. Incredible turn around for him if he manages to win it.[/quote']

The question still remain for next season though,would you be happy with him on goal next season? I think it's better to give him much better competition than Brad Jones. Either buying well experienced keeper like what City do with Caballero or buying young and emerging goalkeeper like Barcelona and Atletico do to Ter Stegen and Oblak respectively. Mignolet have much better season after being dropped out and applause for him to prove his doubters wrong

Wow how incredibly annoying that United result is after we failed to win' date=' if the players had actually cared we could have been within two points knowing they still had to play Arsenal.[/quote']

Have to admit I agree with you. Very frustrating. Well all we can really hope for is to take 12 points now and see where that gets us.

Yesil to start against Hull? Don't see why not.

err....no

Why would Yesil be in contention, he has barely come back from some absolutely devastating injuries and barely had any football whatsoever and we then what to thrust him an inexperienced, out of condition youngster to do what is probably the hardest job in football lead the line by yourself in a very important Premier League game....

Not gunna happen, nor should it he aint ready.

Just muddle our way through to the end of the season with what we have and then address the issues in the summer it is as simple as that we aint got a strikeforce hence why we are struggling for goals.

err....no

Why would Yesil be in contention' date=' he has barely come back from some absolutely devastating injuries and barely had any football whatsoever and we then what to thrust him an inexperienced, out of condition youngster to do what is probably the hardest job in football lead the line by yourself in a very important Premier League game....

Not gunna happen, nor should it he aint ready.

Just muddle our way through to the end of the season with what we have and then address the issues in the summer it is as simple as that we aint got a strikeforce hence why we are struggling for goals.[/quote']

err... soz just read a few rumours. Also from watching the highlights since he's come back he looks more capable than the other players we've got.

Since Liverpool last won the league' date=' they have spent £770,340,000 on 190 players - Incredible[/quote']

Since Manchester United last won the league, they have spent £215.5m on 13 players and six of those players cost about 3m combined and are youth players.

So what's your point exactly? :confused:

Since Liverpool last won the league' date=' they have spent £770,340,000 on 190 players - Incredible[/quote']

No, that was last summer.

Seriously, I warned them time and again their signings would prove to be a load of manure. Did they listen to me? No. Frankly, I've no idea why anyone would ignore my dire predictions for their club's future.

Think BR has to change something tactically atm' date=' we look like we could play all night and not score..[/quote']

This is not particuarly surprising.

All the strikers we have are useless and the one quality one we have is never fit.

Changing it means Lambert or Borini that make you feel any better?!?!

Fairly even game some nice football towards the final third but the same problems persists and that can't be changed with the personnel we have.