Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I'd rather see Borini than Mario in all honestly. Yes he aint great but at least he runs his socks off and work the channels. Mario has super glue on his boots.

Yeh but Mario done some running the other day and we should be applauding him only taken eight months :rolleyes:

I don't know how many times I have argued with people on here who were super excited when Mario joined and others singing Borini's praises.

The reality is you can't polish a turd and both of them are useless.

No point in us complaining about it now just gotta see the season out, TBH any result from now on is irrelevant in my thinking.

Just have to get through to the end of the season and then see what options are avaliable in the summer. I think Origi will be decent but we do need at least one more striker to ease the burden and potentially be first choice given who knows what is happening with Studge.

Yeh but Mario done some running the other day and we should be applauding him only taken eight months :rolleyes:

I don't know how many times I have argued with people on here who were super excited when Mario joined and others singing Borini's praises.

The reality is you can't polish a turd and both of them are useless.

No point in us complaining about it now just gotta see the season out' date=' TBH any result from now on is irrelevant in my thinking.

Just have to get through to the end of the season and then see what options are avaliable in the summer. I think Origi will be decent but we do need at least one more striker to ease the burden and potentially be first choice given who knows what is happening with Studge.[/quote']

Origi is crap, can't see him doing much next season

An a completely other note, do you lot want Europa League football next season? Or would you prefer it like last season were you could focus completely on domestic football?

Origi is crap' date=' can't see him doing much next season

An a completely other note, do you lot want Europa League football next season? Or would you prefer it like last season were you could focus completely on domestic football?[/quote']

I've given the reasons why I think Origi will do all right, he has been played out of position nearly all season at Lille I wouldn't really take any notice of his form there this season.

Play him up top in his correct position and he has a great skill set of attributes to do well in the PL, he is raw but he will be an asset.

No point in us complaining about it now just gotta see the season out' date=' TBH any result from now on is irrelevant in my thinking.

[/quote']

Though this was a very important premier league game? :eek:

An a completely other note' date=' do you lot want Europa League football next season? Or would you prefer it like last season were you could focus completely on domestic football?[/quote']

Would prefer the latter.

It is but lose this and the rest of the games are irrelevant not difficult really to understand what I was saying in my last post and work out why...

Not really because we aren't going to get UCL anyway, win and we're 4 points behind United (Plus GD so basically 5) with Chelsea to play.. which we will probably lose with the way we're playing.. good luck breaking that defence down when we can't break West Brom/Hull's, and lose this.. we can still very much get Europa. So...

Not really because we aren't going to get UCL anyway' date=' win and we're 4 points behind United (Plus GD so basically 5) with Chelsea to play.. which we will probably lose with the way we're playing.. good luck breaking that defence down when we can't break West Brom/Hull's, and lose this.. we can still very much get Europa. So...[/quote']

if Liverpool slip up vs Palace/Qpr/Stoke as well, Liverpool might not even have Europa

Anyone who wants Europa needs their head testing :P

I actually think outside of the top 5/6, they totally should go all in, in the off chance they win it.

For the teams that aren't traditionally in the top 4 it's probably the best chance to get to CL.