Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Here's a question. Not necessarily my preference but...

Would you sell Raheem Sterling for £50m if we were to sign Memphis Depay and Christian Benteke to replace him?

I can't come to a definitve answer but I'd have a hard time saying no to that. There's definately positives to keeping Sterling, but there's every possibility that Depay could become a better player than him. Is Depay already the better player?

P.S. For all the rookies that want to tell me Depay isn't coming to Liverpool - that's great I'm being hypothetical here.

Here's a question. Not necessarily my preference but...

Would you sell Raheem Sterling for £50m if we were to sign Memphis Depay and Christian Benteke to replace him?

I can't come to a definitve answer but I'd have a hard time saying no to that. There's definately positives to keeping Sterling' date=' but there's every possibility that Depay could become a better player than him. Is Depay already the better player?

P.S. For all the rookies that want to tell me Depay isn't coming to Liverpool - that's great I'm being hypothetical here.[/quote']

I would, but according to an FFP expert we can spend 60 million without the need to sell, I'd much prefer to keep important players like Sterling and add quality around him, even as much as his attitude and performances have annoyed me he has great potential, we shouldn't be looking to offload starters for other starters.

Pictures emerged of a Rodgers out banner that's going to be flown over the ground today...

11209616_465181580308714_4323962857013360453_n.jpg?oh=a33dc8d589bdada702872fec4f818787&oe=55C276A5

And some people have the nerve to say we have the best fans in the league lol.

Absolutely pathetic some of the people that call themselves 'fans'.

P.S. I can't say 100% this is reliable so hopefully I'm wrong.

Totally disrespectful that banner and whether you like Rodgers or not it is totally out of order.

Apparently it is not Liverpool fans behind the banner or so the rumour mill goes but if it is they should be ashamed of themselves.

Lambo gets a start, not expecting a thriller today be nice to see us score some goals though almost forgotten what it's like :o

Totally disrespectful that banner and whether you like Rodgers or not it is totally out of order.

Apparently it is not Liverpool fans behind the banner or so the rumour mill goes but if it is they should be ashamed of themselves.

Lambo gets a start' date=' not expecting a thriller today be nice to see us score some goals though almost forgotten what it's like :o[/quote']

BORING BORING LIVERPOOL :P:p

Any signs of that banner? Could be a makey up thing..

BORING BORING LIVERPOOL :P:p

Any signs of that banner? Could be a makey up thing..

Thanks Keith

despite QPR being miles the better side in the early stages, we were almost nailed on to score once you opened your trap ;)

Lovely awareness by Lambo to be fair and a good finish to boot by the man with a level of ability Oscar can only dream of having ;)

Thanks Keith

despite QPR being miles the better side in the early stages' date=' we were almost nailed on to score once you opened your trap ;)

Lovely awareness by Lambo to be fair and a good finish to boot by the man with a level of ability Oscar can only dream of having ;)[/quote']

lol! I will take the assist! :D:D

I've changed my mind' date=' I would love to get 50 million for Sterling :o

Classic Liverpool with 4 great chances and then we concede instead :rolleyes:[/quote']

Honestly not been funny,but If I was Liverpool I would be delighted to accept 35mill plus..

I knew it' date=' knew he'd miss that[/quote']
The one thing he was competent at doing now and he can't even do that anymore
Mr reliable from the spot misses 1 pen and now he can't do it anymore? Get a grip...

I swear I thought you guys were talking about Balotelli