Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Yes and once they build it (if they get the money and the space)' date=' they will be financially crippled for the next decade. Happened with Arsenal. Money does not float on trees. Forget South American, they won't have the cash to get top players of whichever nationality.

Why South American anyway? And do South Americans need a roof to play? LOL[/quote']

Pool need a new stadium with a roof to attract top players from South America. That should be priority nr.1.

They aren't getting a new stadium, they are just improving their current one, with work already starting.

Yes and once they build it (if they get the money and the space)' date=' they will be financially crippled for the next decade. Happened with Arsenal. Money does not float on trees. Forget South American, they won't have the cash to get top players of whichever nationality.

Why South American anyway? And do South Americans need a roof to play? LOL[/quote']

Yes they do. Cold weather is against their nature. Dogs and lions dont like sunshine, that why they always sleeping under a tree.

However' date=' Pool's main target should be Lewandowski. He wants to leave Bayern asap. Lewandowski easily scores 30 goals in 1 season. They also need to by his Polish team mate Krychowiak. The destroyer on the midfield

These guys can bring Pool the title.

[img']http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/soccer/article24294506.ece/BINARY/w620/UKVB7b_FOOTBALL.JPG[/img]

grzegorz-krychowiak-sevilla_23923391.jpg

He wants to leave? Didn't hear that anywhere..

Don't see why Lewa would leave a big club Bayern for a club which doesn't have CL.

Krychowiak seems a more Liverpool-type signing though.

4th place is gone so I really don't think whatever line up takes place matters' date=' I would be very surprised if Moaninho plays anything but a really strong XI.

Loftus Cheek is a great player I have seen him live a few times in the youth game arena when Chelsea have played Liverpool and e kid has serious talent, for me he has the most chance of any Chelsea youngster to become anywhere near a regular/semi-regular starter.

Going to the game which is unfortunate as going to have to listen to all the facists milking the guard of (dis)honour

That bit is going to be painful :P[/quote']

ya I agree,Loftus-Cheek has the best chance of making it at Chelsea than any other youngster.

ya I agree' date='Loftus-Cheek has the best chance of making it at Chelsea than any other youngster.[/quote']

Like Ray I agree that Loftus Cheek is very good, I've seen him play in the youth teams and he was easily head and shoulders above most at that level.

Looking forward to the game if Chelsea are going to be playing some of the youth players.

Chelsea are stacked with quality youth players. There's a very good amount that are capable of putting in a shift for an EPL side but sadly it'll be later in their careers that we get to see that. Half of them are sat around on fat wages getting the occasional loan. I think Chelsea are an extremely well run football club and have been for a few years now, it doesn't stop it being slightly annoying that some of the lads are being held back and mismanaged. Still, you can't get everything right.

What game are you watching? We've merited going in level at the break.

not really,Liverpool have been average,Chelsea the better side at half pace and have played the better football.

Mikel won't be a Chelsea player next season though,truly awful..

not really' date='Liverpool have been average,Chelsea the better side at half pace and have played the better football.

Mikel won't be a Chelsea player next season though,truly awful..[/quote']

We've had more opportunities and recovered well since the goal, and that's not even mentioning the fact that Fabregas should have been sent off after a minute. Horrendous challenge.

We've had more opportunities and recovered well since the goal' date=' and that's not even mentioning the fact that Fabregas should have been sent off after a minute. Horrendous challenge.[/quote']

Lallana's was worse! lol!

You my friend are watching a different game.;)