Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

not really' date='Liverpool have been average,Chelsea the better side at half pace and have played the better football.

Mikel won't be a Chelsea player next season though,truly awful..[/quote']

Don't see how it isn't deserved. Neither team has really imposed themselves on the game so going in 1-1 at half time is pretty fair.

Lallana's was worse! lol!

You my friend are watching a different game.;)

Hardly, Fabregas was high, studs up and got nowhere near the ball, Lallanas was borderline not even a yellow, heavy challenge but nothing worse than tackles you see every game. Not even the most biased of Chelsea fans could deny that you're lucky to have 11 men on the pitch, even without the early red he should have had a second booking for pulling Steeling down.

Hardly' date=' Fabregas was high, studs up and got nowhere near the ball, Lallanas was borderline not even a yellow, heavy challenge but nothing worse than tackles you see every game. Not even the most biased of Chelsea fans could deny that you're lucky to have 11 men on the pitch, even without the early red he should have had a second booking for pulling Steeling down.[/quote']

Possibly a second booking yes,no way a red for that challenge.I have seen worse not punished to be honest..

Possibly a second booking yes' date='no way a red for that challenge.I have seen worse not punished to be honest..[/quote']

If Sterling's leg was planted it would have been snapped in half.

After the fuss Chelsea fans made over Barnes on Matic it's hypocritical to even attempt to defend Fabregas.

Possibly a second booking yes' date='no way a red for that challenge.I have seen worse not punished to be honest..[/quote']

It was studs up to the middle of the shin. Lucky it was in the first minute, or else he would have seen red.

Keith, you've won the league, no need to continue being so biased. Take off your Chelsea-tinted glasses and enjoy a game with a little bit more objectivism for once.

They are cool! Where can I get them? :D

Honestly though' date='I think a red for the Fab tackle would have been harsh[/quote']

I'm glad as a neutral neither got sent off, deserved or not.

My comment is aimed more that you don't think Liverpool deserve to be level, been a pretty even game so far.

I didn't think Liverpool offered much going forward. Chelsea carved them open a few times but I don't remember Liverpool doing much to Chelsea.

all true,its amazing how Liverpool are "always" the better team against Cheslsea but normally lose.:rolleyes:

great start to the half for them though.

Have none of you learnt that Keith is THE most bias fan on the forums? I would go as far as to say even more bias than Tony.

Keith as for the Fabregas challenge it was a straight red no shadow of a doubt and if you can't see that then you mister have definitely gone to the same school of bias as Tony did. No comparison with the Lallana challenge and in typical fashion you try to deflect from any Chelsea wrong doing by making an extremely poor comparison with anything not Chelsea related.

Have none of you learnt that Keith is THE most bias fan on the forums? I would go as far as to say even more bias than Tony.

Keith as for the Fabregas challenge it was a straight red no shadow of a doubt and if you can't see that then you mister have definitely gone to the same school of bias as Tony did. No comparison with the Lallana challenge and in typical fashion you try to deflect from any Chelsea wrong doing by making an extremely poor comparison with anything not Chelsea related.

no more biased than any other football fan to be honest..

no more biased than any other football fan to be honest..

Do you really believe that? Oh dear mate you are delusional. I am a football fan and I am my clubs biggest critic which is far from being bias like yourself.

I would never defend any Newcastle player if they made a challenge like Fabregas did.

Do you really believe that? Oh dear mate you are delusional. I am a football fan and I am my clubs biggest critic' date=' which currently there is nothing good to say about the club.

I would never defend any Newcastle player if they made a challenge like Fabregas did.[/font']

Well to be fair,there is very little positivity coming out of Newcastle right now. :(

Well to be fair' date='there is very little positivity coming out of Newcastle right now. :([/quote']

I am sure I said that in my post. Are you taking lessons on ignorance from Tony as well? Seems you are incapable of reading and understanding a post in its entirety.

The point I was making was in response to your post about you being no more bias than any other football fan, a point I, and many others on here will strongly disagree with.

I will say it for a second time as perhaps you may read it and understand this time, is that if a Newcastle player was guilty of making such a challenge like that of Fabregas I would not be defending him. So on that basis that does not make me bias now does it like you are alluding to with the post in question?