Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I am sure I said that in my post. Are you taking lessons on ignorance from Tony as well? Seems you are incapable of reading and understanding a post in its entirety.

The point I was making was in response to your post about you being no more bias than any other football fan' date=' a point I, and many others on here will strongly disagree with.

I will say it for a second time as perhaps you may read it and understand this time, is that if a Newcastle player was guilty of making such a challenge like that of Fabregas I would not be defending him. So on that basis that does not make me bias now does it like you are alluding to with the post in question?[/font']

Relax will ya I wasn't having a go! :rolleyes:

Gerrard - : "It was nice for the Chelsea fans to turn up for once today"

Chelsea could have easily booed him off,yet most fans clapped and gave him an ovation.I am sorry they did now...:mad:

Are I'm sure he will get the chance to win a league title in the U.S...

Idiot..

Chelsea could have easily booed him off' date='yet most fans clapped and gave him an ovation.I am sorry they did now...:mad:

Idiot..[/quote']

What about the abuse for the 79 minutes he was playing, does that suddenly not count because he got clapped off by some of the Chelsea fans?

Pretty sure he was having a bit of banter and giving back as good as he got.

What about the abuse for the 79 minutes he was playing' date=' does that suddenly not count because he got clapped off by some of the Chelsea fans?

Pretty sure he was having a bit of banter and giving back as good as he got.[/quote']

That happens to almost every player at every ground though.I doubt Lampard would have got clapped at Anfield for example..

Chelsea could have easily booed him off' date='yet most fans clapped and gave him an ovation.I am sorry they did now...:mad:

Idiot..[/quote']

Your are acting like a clown on so many fronts today.

You have abused Gerrard incessantly for the past year and given him dogs abuse and yet he has a little dig back at you and you start crying like a little girl, grow a pair Keith. He said plenty of nice things about Chelsea and Jose.

It's alright for your fans to abuse him yet a little dig and it was just a little dig and you are mad lol

Also your analysis if the Fabregas tackle is shockingly hypocritical, I couldn't see it in the ground but having seen it on TV since I got home it is an horrific tackle a leg breaker and he should have got a red card without doubt.

I remember you going mental over Ashley Barnes tackle this was just as bad as that studs up on the ankle, Like Matt said if that was a player of another team you would be going mental like you did with. Barnes.

Reality is it was a horrific tackle and he deserved red.

You have abused Gerrard incessantly for the past year and given him dogs abuse and yet he has a little dig back at you and you start crying like a little girl' date=' grow a pair Keith. He said plenty of nice things about Chelsea and Jose.

It's alright for your fans to abuse him yet a little dig and it was just a little dig and you are mad lol

Also your analysis if the Fabregas tackle is shockingly hypocritical, I couldn't see it in the ground but having seen it on TV since I got home it is an horrific tackle a leg breaker and he should have got a red card without doubt.

I remember you going mental over Ashley Barnes tackle this was just as bad as that studs up on the ankle, Like Matt said if that was a player of another team you would be going mental like you did with. Barnes.

Reality is it was a horrific tackle and he deserved red.[/quote']

Gerrard is the one crying like a little girl? How much is he on a week?

You have abused Gerrard incessantly for the past year and given him dogs abuse and yet he has a little dig back at you and you start crying like a little girl' date=' grow a pair Keith. He said plenty of nice things about Chelsea and Jose.

Nowhere near as bad as Ashley Barnes.

Your a tool?

Now thats childish to say the least' date='just because your opinion differs...[/quote']

You give it out calling Gerrard all sorts all game and the games before that, incessant abuse and chanting for nearly every minute of the game, the amount of vileness that was chanted at him was unbelievable and then he says something pretty harmless banter after praising Chelsea and Mourinho and apparently you are mad....

Yeh that's not childish....

You give it out calling Gerrard all sorts all game and the games before that' date=' incessant abuse and chanting for nearly every minute of the game, the amount of vileness that was chanted at him was unbelievable and then he says something pretty harmless banter after praising Chelsea and Mourinho and apparently you are mad....

Yeh that's not childish....[/quote']

I didn't say I was mad :rolleyes:

I said he was an idiot,never heard a Liverpool fan give constant abuse to players? Oh no your club has class and dignity..:rolleyes:

Also your analysis if the Fabregas tackle is shockingly hypocritical' date=' I couldn't see it in the ground but having seen it on TV since I got home it is an horrific tackle a leg breaker and he should have got a red card without doubt.

I'm on your side for once

CEp0H8nXIAMzDML.jpg

Idiot..[/quote']

I didn't say I was mad :rolleyes:

I said he was an idiot' date='never heard a Liverpool fan give constant abuse to players? Oh no your club has class and dignity..:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes you did you put a mad a face after your post.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No class and dignity, the irony :)

Yes you did you put a mad a face after your post.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No class and dignity' date=' the irony :)[/quote']

I did,but even so I would not say I am steaming..

Anyway no point in going around in circles,a draw was a fair result overall in a game that essentially meant very little to both sides..

Keith probably thinks Sterling should be booked for diving :rolleyes:

Of course that tackle is perfectly legitimate and in no way a red card offence....deary me

no he got a yellow card and I feel that was the correct decision.It was not like he did it on purpose either.It was a bad miss timed tackle.I do however think he was very lucky not to get a second yellow however...

no he got a yellow card and I feel that was the correct decision.It was not like he did it on purpose either.It was a bad miss timed tackle.I do however think he was very lucky not to get a second yellow however...

Yep ok Keith if you say say.....

The pictures and the TV evidence shows otherwise, horrific tackle red card without a shadow of a doubt.

it's unbelievable you think anything else especially after your reactions earlier on in the season.

Beyond hypocritical but then it's not unexpected.

Keith probably thinks Sterling should be booked for diving :rolleyes:

Of course that tackle is perfectly legitimate and in no way a red card offence....deary me

I shocked Sterling got freely away with an injury, just look at the angle of the planted foot Fabregas tackles - Looks like an easy leg breaker

Yep ok Keith if you say say.....

The pictures and the TV evidence shows otherwise' date=' horrific tackle red card without a shadow of a doubt.

it's unbelievable you think anything else especially after your reactions earlier on in the season.

Beyond hypocritical but then it's not unexpected.[/quote']

So you think he did it on purpose?

So you think he did it on purpose?

Do I think he went and said I'm gunna do Sterling, I am going to sort him out, no of course not.

Did he go in and deliver an horrific challenge which should be a red and at a minimum a three game ban beyond doubt....

It don't matter if he didn't do it on purpose, he still did it.

In all honesty you are making yourself look very stupid trying to defend a challenge like that on another day that could end a players career.