Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Easy to call out things like that without calling out challenges on Chelsea players too.You just hate Chelsea' date='it doesn't matter what they do. :D

Wellbeck on Fabregas in the same game.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Welbeck doesn't try and murder people on a weekly basis. If you thought my whinging on Cahill was bad, don't start me on Ramires or Ivanovic.

Looks like Liverpool has lowered their standards. If they don't change strategy' date=' they'll go the same direction as Newcastle and Nottingham F. ......which means: Completely broke and playing in poor 2nd or 3rd division.

Lewandowski is the man to save L'pool.[/quote']

Since when have Newcastle been broke? What a load of nonsense.

they been suspended not released - still under contract with Schalke

looking at multiple sources,

some say released

some say suspended

some say sacked

to early to say.

going by German media, apparently Marco Hoger is just suspended, other 2 sacked.

;3094336']looking at multiple sources' date='

some say released

some say suspended

some say sacked

to early to say.

going by German media, apparently Marco Hoger is just suspended, other 2 sacked.[/quote']

I only seen suspended and Schalke told them to look for other clubs

Sterling looking for houses in London

I only seen suspended and Schalke told them to look for other clubs

Sterling looking for houses in London

Good riddance to him if he goes. Think Liverpool fans are much more excited about Ibe and Ojo than Sterling now. Plus if he goes to a London club they'll have to pay a fortune.

some say released

some say suspended

some say sacked

to early to say.

going by German media, apparently Marco Hoger is just suspended, other 2 sacked.[/quote']

Either way, its a nice precedent IMO! Far too long have been players earning very high wages and then looking like slackers in the pitch.

To be honest I'm still convinced Sterling will be better than both of them.

I think Ibes going to be much better, never seen a player so young, quick and built like he is and his reading of the game is incredible for someone with such little first team experience. Sterling's been poor since his explosive start to the season, he's got the potential to be great but he could so easily do a Shaun Wright-Phillips especially if he decides to make the move this season, he's not good enough to start for Chelsea or Arsenal yet.

some say released

some say suspended

some say sacked

to early to say.

Official Announcement of the schalke 04 website (direct quote):

"Schalke sporting director Horst Heldt announced there would be consequences after Sunday’s defeat away to 1. FC Köln and the first action has been taken: Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sidney Sam have been suspended indefinitely from the club with immediate effect. Marco Höger is also suspended from training and first-team action up to and including Saturday, 16th May."

I think Ibes going to be much better' date=' never seen a player so young, quick and built like he is and his reading of the game is incredible for someone with such little first team experience. Sterling's been poor since his explosive start to the season, he's got the potential to be great but he could so easily do a Shaun Wright-Phillips especially if he decides to make the move this season, he's not good enough to start for Chelsea or Arsenal yet.[/quote']

For me comparing Ibe now and Sterling when he was just making an impact 2 seasons ago I would've said on their games Sterling was better. Feel like he's more of a fear factor for the opposition and has the potential to be a "match winner" where I haven't experienced that with Ibe yet.

For me comparing Ibe now and Sterling when he was just making an impact 2 seasons ago I would've said on their games Sterling was better. Feel like he's more of a fear factor for the opposition and has the potential to be a "match winner" where I haven't experienced that with Ibe yet.

Sterling's game heavily relys on pace, I think Ibe has a much more rounded game and as he ages I think he'll prove to be the better player. For me Sterling could easily end up like SWP or Lennon if he doesn't concentrate on his game, I think Ibe is much more grounded, I mean he has his Mum and Dad as his agents.

All I'd say on Sterling vs Ibe is that Ibe is built like a brick poophouse. He's a monster and that could be something that goes against Sterling. I think he benefitted so much from the attention given to Suarez.

Plus he (Ibe) seems more mature/grounded.

Sterling is a much more intelligent footballer than Ibe. Ibe will hopefully come good but there is no real comparison at the moment for me. Sterling has shown it far more at this level and while he may have had a poor run of form he is a bigger talent still.

Sterling is a much more intelligent footballer than Ibe. Ibe will hopefully come good but there is no real comparison at the moment for me. Sterling has shown it far more at this level and while he may have had a poor run of form he is a bigger talent still.

I agree that currently Sterling is the better player, but look at how Ibe is built, then add in his incredible pace, his intelligent positioning and his fearless dribbling I honestly think he has everything in his locker to be one of the biggest talents we've ever brought through.