ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Surely the PL has to review this game for match fixing?

Liverpool are throwing this game to avoid Europa League surely?

Why on earth would Liverpool want to avoid the EL? Especially since winning it now grants access to the CL. I could understand avoiding it when there was no CL incentive, but seeing how competitive the PL is for the top 4 spots, having a competition where you can also gain an additional CL spot is something any team such as Liverpool would grab with both hands, since they are the kind of team that is never sure whether they will be able to get into those top 4.

I simply think this is Rodger's way of saying "goodbye" to Liverpool and his fans.

Surely the PL has to review this game for match fixing?

Liverpool are throwing this game to avoid Europa League surely?

I wish Ben

However, Im pretty sure we get Europa through fair play league so todays result only means we will start our campaign earlier

Does anyone actually want Rodgers to stay? Must say I'm #RodgersOut now unfortunately' date=' he's become absolutely clueless[/quote']

Didn't want him in the 1st place after his dismal spell at Reading, after last season he obviously deserved the chance of a transfer window and this season just gone, but now he has to go. Losing Louis was going to hit the club and I haven't got a problem with signing Balo at 16 mil he was worth a punt. But apart from the games between the Utd games earlier this year, there has been little to get excited about by his management.

While the results embarrassing, the way the players are acting to me just shows that Rodgers has lost the dressing room and when that happens there is no coming back, the results recently only back that up. He has to go, sooner the better, the collapse we've done in just a year is startling.

Games like this make you understand Sterlings position.

Liverpool fans are very ungrateful of what they have and always think that they'll replace any player in the world as they are a very attractive option. Said the same for Suarez and now for Sterling, this club is sliding down sadly.