ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

L’Equipe has done their worst team in the French league and Origi is in the team

Still believe in Rodgers

Origi named in French newspaper L'Equipe's Worst XI of the season in Ligue 1. Have to had played a minimum of 21.

When it rains' date=' it pours. Origi shall settle in well in Pool then. :D[/quote']

Thanks for telling us twice lads didn't get it the first time.

In other news, the new third kit looks nice.

Thanks for telling us twice lads didn't get it the first time.

In other news' date=' the new third kit looks nice.[/quote']

Mind having a look at the timing of the post rather then taking the frustration out of the 6-1 drubbing?

Mind ever trying to be a man and accepting your mistake?

I made no mistake. I'm not that thick that I'm going to ignore the times that the posts were made. Nor am I frustrated. Disappointed and embarrassed yes but sorry to let you down mate but I'm over the loss. If anything it's beneficial as it truly highlights that changes needed to be made at the club and that the majority of players representing the side at the minute aren't good enough. Whether that's because they are undeveloped or just bad players at least the season ends on the note that the owners need to invest in the RIGHT players or things aren't going to be getting better. If anything my mistake was to make this post as this will probably make no sense to you.

I love having a laugh at Liverpool not because I have any hate for them just a few mates support them and they like to give it when it is good so they deserve a bit of it when they are bad, the result was bad.That result aside, tbh the season hasn't been dreadful for Liverpool things just never went their way in terms of results and injuries etc at important times, coming on the back of last seasons title challenge it was always going to be tough to replicate that given the sale of Suarez and the failure to replace his position with a striker who would step up if needed, even though they tried with signings of Lambert & Balotelli none of the pair were really able to be pivotal in the absence of injured Strurridge.

Rickie Lambert Southampton £4,000,000 2nd June 2014

Adam Lallana Southampton £25,000,000 1st July 2014

Emre Can Bayer Leverkusen £10,000,000 3rd July 2014

Lazar Markovic Benfica £20,000,000 15th July 2014

Dejan Lovren Southampton £20,000,000 27th July 2014

Divock Origi LOSC Lille £10,000,000 29th July 2014

Alberto Moreno Sevilla £12,000,000 16th August 2014

Mario Balotelli AC Milan £16,000,000 25th August 2014

Of the transfers made in the season there were a few positives and a few negatives but I do see Liverpool doing better next season with maybe three half decent transfers in and a couple of duffers out whether that will be under BR I am not sure, I think he deserves another season but if the powers that be want to replace him then I hope it is with a character that would suit the club and help them kick on for a decent challenge at top4 spot because that is what I think BR would produce next season.

Anyway just thought I would throw my two cents in here as it is a busy place recently given the recent result is like placing an advert in the Trollweekly.

I made no mistake. I'm not that thick that I'm going to ignore the times that the posts were made. Nor am I frustrated. Disappointed and embarrassed yes but sorry to let you down mate but I'm over the loss. If anything it's beneficial as it truly highlights that changes needed to be made at the club and that the majority of players representing the side at the minute aren't good enough. Whether that's because they are undeveloped or just bad players at least the season ends on the note that the owners need to invest in the RIGHT players or things aren't going to be getting better. If anything my mistake was to make this post as this will probably make no sense to you.

Surprising that you have come up with something realistic as its hard to expect from you but I agree with everything you've said above. Only 2-3 players are actually good in your sides and others are dreadful tbh.

I can't give you a very clear picture but whenever I saw him play albeit its very less it was down the wings and he did shine for Belgium up front so its harsh on the lad I feel.

Tony Hibbert marked him out of a game, tells you everything you need to know.

Tony Hibbert marked him out of a game' date=' tells you everything you need to know.[/quote']

I feel its harsh to judge a lad when he's constantly been played out of position and I am guessing he played on the wings that day as well?

I feel its harsh to judge a lad when he's constantly been played out of position and I am guessing he played on the wings that day as well?

Yeah both times I've watched him live he was on the wing. Maybe he might be better through the middle but going from what I watched I don't think he will do much for Liverpool.

Yeah both times I've watched him live he was on the wing. Maybe he might be better through the middle but going from what I watched I don't think he will do much for Liverpool.

I also don't think that he will be their star man but he will be a much better alternative then Lambert,Borini or Balo.

The usually reliable on Liverpool Ben Smith is reporting that Rodgers position is not under threat.

How very disappointing, I don't see where the club goes from here, another summer of appalling transfer deals and a season of tactical bewilderment.

Alderweirald wants to move to the premier league.

"I'd like to stay in the premier league."

"There are three options: stay with Atletico, stay with Southampton or go to another club."

Got to make a move for him because as far as I can think of he's the best centre back around that we can have a realistic chance of signing and if we want to improve I feel we need to upgrade in the centre of defence.

--

As for Rodgers I only want to see him go if it's Klopp coming to replace him. I earlier said I'd like Rodgers to have the chance at a 4th season but the last 4 or 5 games somewhat changed my mind a bit. To be honest I like Rodgers and would be a little sad to see him leave but I feel like Klopp can thrive on our current scenario.

Apparently Origi was voted in the worst team of the season in France' date='and Kolo Toure is set to get a new contract??:confused:[/quote']Yeah Origi is a terrible footballer from what I've seen this year. Looked alright on the two occasions I saw him last year but clearly not progressed.