• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Absolutely laughable

Knee jerk reaction or what' date=' can i safely presume its fans like you that wanted Hodgeson out one minute, then he wins and he is a saviour :rolleyes:

[b']You are simply not good enough to challenge for the title.[/b]

I think only 1 side is both good enough and consistent enough to challenge tbh :o

Knee jerk reaction or what' date=' can i safely presume its fans like you that wanted Hodgeson out one minute, then he wins and he is a saviour :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Was only joking about the title, and listen mate, i think you should get your facts right also before blabbing on about utter nonsense, not once have i wanted Hodgson out and never have i called him a 'saviour'. :rolleyes:

Absolutely laughable

You are simply not good enough to challenge for the title.[/quote']

of course Villa are there aren't they. Don't criticise one team if your team is in the same position... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was only joking about the title' date=' and listen mate, i think you should get your facts right also before blabbing on about utter nonsense, not once have i wanted Hodgson out and never have i called him a 'saviour'. :rolleyes:[/quote']

What facts??? i asked if i was safe in presuming that thought, and clearly i wasnt. However you did not make it clear that you thought the title challenge was a joke, if you did believe that, it is laughable.

of course Villa are there aren't they. Don't criticise one team if your team is in the same position... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope, but im not dillusional enough to say that am i... sorry where in the country are you from ? Respond on my wall please, as im keen to know :)

EDIT: By that tell me where stockport is nearest too ;)

remember on my wall !

Adam never said anything about Villa challenging for the title. He's 100% right in what he wrote. Liverpool are along way away from winning the league atm. On our day we can beat anyone, but we're so inconsistent.

Agree with Stu also, there's only one team who can win the league this year...

Wow. Awful game in my view for Liverpool. Well played Stoke.

Lucas needs to decide what he wants to do. He can either play like today and get sent off and then slagged off for the rest of his career, or he can play like he did against Napoli (home, this season) and Benfica (home, last season) and be known as a hero for the club.

wow 2-0.

Havent watched any of it' date=' would be interested in a detailed report if any of you can be bothered, wouldnt blame you if you didnt.[/quote']

'gash' pretty much sums it up, as does 36% possession

and well in carra, telling the away fans to 'f*ck off' just because they want to get rid of the only person alive who would keep your cadaver in the liverpool team

Wow. Awful game in my view for Liverpool. Well played Stoke.

Lucas needs to decide what he wants to do. He can either play like today and get sent off and then slagged off for the rest of his career' date=' or he can play like he did against Napoli (home, this season) and Benfica (home, last season) and be known as a hero for the club.[/quote']

Wouldn't say Lucas was any worse than the other 10 players just because he got sent off in the 90th minute. Were the challenges he made really worthy of a sending off anyway? Lucas has been solid for us for the past couple of seasons and doesn't deserve to be singled out for critisizm every time he makes one mistake or has a bad game.

Wouldn't say Lucas was any worse than the other 10 players just because he got sent off in the 90th minute. Were the challenges he made really worthy of a sending off anyway? Lucas has been solid for us for the past couple of seasons and doesn't deserve to be singled out for critisizm every time he makes one mistake or has a bad game.

I think he does. I'm used to seeing Poulsen (etc) doing badly, but Lucas is better than that.