• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Can't understand your light marking of Carroll for the set-piece. He was obviously our target and you just left him really. Terrible defending.

There are more goals in this game.

Like every other manager in the game, he doesn't think Carroll is England material or a threat.

Problem is Dai all of us know how good Carrol is' date=' but the managers in the real game won't take him seriously until he moves to a big club[/quote']

Well, I hope they all think wrong of him for a long while then!

Top scoring Englishman in the Premiership at the moment isn't he? With, on times, terrible service. Ahh well. We love him!

Liverpool's away form is like our home & away form..awful :D

Look at my sig I am obviously biased :P

Do you only hate Liverpool or just every team who are better than Wolves in general?

Don't want to rub it in but that was possibly one of the worst performances wev'e put in all season and we managed to win 3-1' date='don't think Liverpool will do much this season on that performance which was weird considering how well you played at Spurs the other week.[/quote']

Agree with this, i dont see how we came out of this game 3-1 losers:confused::o

Dont think we actually played that bad.

Newcastle 3 - 1 Liverpool

NewcastleUnitedvLiverpoolPremierLeaguesvbSPtcuJnvl.jpg

Alan Pardew's reign as Newcastle United manager got off to the perfect start as a turbulent week on Tyneside ended with victory against Liverpool at St James' Park.

Roy Hodgson couldn't hide his frustration after seeing his side lose 3-1 and described the defeat as a 'major blow'.

"This is a major setback and a major blow because we have been on a good run recently and played well," he told his post-match press conference.

"I thought we played well in the first half - we had most of the ball, asked a lot of questions of their back four and got into some good positions.

"I had high hopes we would continue to play well but I was disappointed with our second-half display.

"We let Newcastle back into the game and we conceded a second goal - the like of which you don't want to see as a manager. The ball should have been cleared on at least three occasions before Barton scored."

.CFC

Newcastle 3 - 1 Liverpool

NewcastleUnitedvLiverpoolPremierLeaguesvbSPtcuJnvl.jpg

Alan Pardew's reign as Newcastle United manager got off to the perfect start as a turbulent week on Tyneside ended with victory against Liverpool at St James' Park.

Roy Hodgson couldn't hide his frustration after seeing his side lose 3-1 and described the defeat as a 'major blow'.

"This is a major setback and a major blow because we have been on a good run recently and played well' date='" he told his post-match press conference.

"I thought we played well in the first half - we had most of the ball, asked a lot of questions of their back four and got into some good positions.

"I had high hopes we would continue to play well but I was disappointed with our second-half display.

"We let Newcastle back into the game and we conceded a second goal - the like of which you don't want to see as a manager. The ball should have been cleared on at least three occasions before Barton scored."

.CFC[/quote']

Why a pic of the two worst players on the pitch?