• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

"If you take the last five or six games we are right up there in terms of results' date='[/color']"

roy, 11th isnt 'right up there'

That's a good one...

Here's the one from the past couple of days that makes me want to puke my intestines out...

“For a team that wants to be in
the top half of the table
, our away form is not good enough.”

(headshake)

He is honestly better served not saying anything. It is like listening to Obama anymore. (1) It's always someone else's fault and (2) expectations and targets are constantly being lowered on the fly.

Cant really expect much more from the game when Poulson is pulling the strings in midfield:rolleyes:

Encouraging performances from Shelvey, Aurelio(hopefully he can be first choice lb now:rolleyes:) and as always Kelly.

How Hodgie can persist on playing Eccleston over Pacheco is beyond me, if i was him, id be packing my bags and be leaving if im not starting in such games, im sure Pacheco is thinking this right now. Hes the sort of creative player that our first team is lacking, a brilliant prospect, has been tearing up the reserves for ages, was the star player in the u19 championships...and he doesnt even start against Utrecht. I know he wasnt great at the start of the season, but he was still getting used to the atmosphere, the players and everything, he really needs to be given more chances, chances in the EPL aswell, as he wont get better rotting on the bench.

At the club IMO, he is the best young prospect along with Kelly, imo these two, if dealt with correctly will be starters for our club within two seasons.

because performances had picked up slightly I have laid of Hodgson for a bit and will carry on to do so for now, but is anyone getting BORED with the amount of time he seems to like to spend with the media?

He always makes hiself look pretty lame through the media anyways so maybe less time speaking to them might actually help.

by the Utrecht fans' date=' and if by us, because he was utter rubbish last night, so so lazy![/quote']

and booing him helps? Starts and scores against Villa, then gets put back to the bench against Newcastle(only came on due to injury I might add) and gets played in a meaningless match where no one really seemed bothered.

RE: Thomas Ince

In case some of you were wondering how he's doing out on loan @ Notts... Here are videos of the last two matches. A late sub & winner in the MKD match and then the 3rd goal for Notts right before halftime versus Bournemouth in the FA Cup which took the defender out of his boots.

Iz1u1KWPAxc

PyPrLK2kvHM

because performances had picked up slightly I have laid of Hodgson for a bit and will carry on to do so for now' date=' but is anyone getting BORED with the amount of time he seems to like to spend with the media?

He always makes hiself look pretty lame through the media anyways so maybe less time speaking to them might actually help.[/quote']

hes making a habit of making the headlines, most of em are really embarrasing:o

and booing him helps? Starts and scores against Villa' date=' then gets put back to the bench against Newcastle(only came on due to injury I might add) and gets played in a meaningless match where no one really seemed bothered.[/quote']

LFC fans weren't booing. It was by the Utrecht fans due to his time at Ajax I believe.

Can't believe Jovanovic yesterday. I saw him a bit in the worlc cup and he looked like decent player who played the same game as Tevez (not likening him to Tevez by any means but the same style) that he ran after everything and if he got on the ball he generally did something with it. Yesterday there was a flash he got the ball, ran with it past a few guys and hit it and got the bar. Then he wen't back into his previous mode of doing nothing not looking like he wanted to be involved and was pretty sloppy when he was involved.

Kelly was good again at rightback and shows good potential.

shes obviously blind:rolleyes:

He was good' date=' but that was at Fulham, LFC is levels above and its time he pulls his finger out.

Must admit tho, he is getting a BIT better.[/quote']

He still has the same level of concentration as a goldfish, which could cost us (another!) late goal...

And he's useless going foward, so...?