• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Routledge is obviously media bull' date=' but linked to Championship calibre players [b']just brings the clubs image down even more than it currently is presently[/b]

It just people taking the pisss. Gotta get their kicks in now 'cause it's not going to be this way much longer.

EDIT: And for what it's worth, I hope someone removes that "Hodgson Out" graffiti from Melwood. That's over-the-line and not what I expect from 99% of our supporters

Did anyone else last night here Mark wrights rant at Liverpool on 5 live ?

is that rentagob at it again? kinell dont people know you cant take a man who shags his players wives seriously?

And it can only get worse if the Carlton Cole rumour from a while back is true..

its 99% certain that hodgson isnt signing the players' date=' thankfully.

and raise your carlton cole with robert huth... :D

EDIT: And for what it's worth, I hope someone removes that "Hodgson Out" graffiti from Melwood. That's over-the-line and not what I expect from 99% of our supporters

totally unacceptable, although there was a hell of a lot of vitriol towards hodgson last night in the stands - 'f*ck off hodgson' and joining in with the blackburn fans when they were singing 'sacked in the morning' - the longer he stays the worse i can see it getting tbh, was quite a few poeple kicking off as well

btw totally agree that they wont sack him before the man united game, gonna be a difficult game and tbh the cup is a bit of an unecessary distraction for us right now so you may as well let hodgson be the fall guy for that

hodgson should be given the sack, the owners cannot wait longer, we're a sinking ship and we should be around top 5 if not for the results recently.

HODGSON IS RUBBISH.

but the owners haven't find anyone available due to this time of the season... :rolleyes: SOMEONE JOIN LIVERPOOL AND REPLACE HODGSON! B)

So Roy lives to fight another game. Although today's press conference was cancelled, is that because he knows the United game is most probably his last? or does he just want to stay clear of the questions?

How many of you would welcome Owen Coyle as the next manager of LFC?

Heard about this today, interesting one id certainly give him a shot. Seems a good manager, not sure if he's the Liverpool kind of manager, but he's young, and doing a fine job at Bolton so why not?

Surely if Hodgson loses to United on the weekend thatl be the final nail in his coffin right? Bit miffed of how hes still in a job currently, but loosing to arguably your biggest rivals in one of the 2 remaining competetions you got a chance to win something in amongst a season of mediocraty then he'll surely be out the door.

Don't think Owen Coyle is the right man for the job. He is a good manager and every club that he has moved onto has always been a step up, he has got Bolton into a good position.

Do you think Liverpool is the next step up from Bolton though? Some would argue that it was probably not even a step up going off recent performances. But in general Liverpool have a world class team.

Don't think Owen Coyle is the right man for the job. He is a good manager and every club that he has moved onto has always been a step up' date=' he has got Bolton into a good position.

Do you think Liverpool is the next step up from Bolton though? Some would argue that it was probably not even a step up going off recent performances. [b']But in general Liverpool have a world class team.[/b]

I don't think 3 players can count as 'in general'. Either that or the phrase 'world class' is well over-used :o

Don't think Owen Coyle is the right man for the job. He is a good manager and every club that he has moved onto has always been a step up' date=' he has got Bolton into a good position.

Do you think Liverpool is the next step up from Bolton though? Some would argue that it was probably not even a step up going off recent performances. But in general[b'] Liverpool have a world class team.[/b]

I've just spat my tea all over my laptop. The only word class players you have are Reina, Torres and gerrard and at the moment calling Gerrard and Torres world class is a bit touch and go at the moment.

The rest of your squad is Europa league at best you may deny that but in my opinion its the truth.

Name 3 more players apart from the obvious three that would start in a top 5 team* as i dont think there are any.

*Chelsea, united, City, tottenham, Arsenal

I've just spat my tea all over my laptop. The only word class players you have are Reina' date=' Torres and gerrard and at the moment calling Gerrard and Torres world class is a bit touch and go [b']at the moment[/b].

The rest of your squad is Europa league at best you may deny that but in my opinion its the truth.

If you can name 3 more players apart from the obvious three that the top 5 would want please name them as i dont think there are any.

Agger linked with Tottenham and Arsenal, 5th of January

Glen Johnson to Tottenham, 9th December

Meireles to Man Utd while at Porto, 18th August

The 2 first are recent. The 3rd not, but as Anderson/Carrick/Gibson are not being consistently good, why not.

Ok Glen Johnson maybe as spurs are not gifted with a decent RB's really are they' date=' Although I'd rather have Corluka when he's fit and back to his best. he's decent going forward and can do what a right is primarily meant to do and that's [b']defend.[/b]

Agger over dawson King and gallas? touch and go Give me King and Dawson over Agger any day of the week but as Kings very rarely fit I'll give you that one.

Finally Meireles, i think that's extremly debatable when Carrick and Anderson are at the best i'd rather have them over Meireles, neither are at their best at the moment so on current form Meireles gets it.

If you can name 3 more players apart from the obvious three that the top 5 would want please name them as i dont think there are any.

You asked 3 players' date=' i gave what you asked. If they will be starters or not, that's another question.

I never was a big fan of Carrick and prefer Anderson as AM like when he was at Porto. If Meireles has been good at an underperforming team, i would imagine what he could do in a team playing good and with confidence, taking the things more [i']easy[/i] to him.

You asked 3 players' date=' i gave what you asked. If they will be starters or not, that's another question.

I never was a big fan of Carrick and prefer Anderson as AM like when he was at Porto. If Meireles has been good at an underperforming team, i would imagine what he could do in a team playing good and with confidence, taking the things more [i']easy[/i] to him.

I meant would actually start. I probably wasnt clear enough. Apologies:o

Playing for one of the big 5 does not make you world class though. I'd say United have 4 world class players, Arsenal 4, Chelsea 5, City 2, Spurs 2 at a push. Liverpool have 3 max and 2 of those haven't been performing.

Guest JackWWFC

get off this thread' date=' liverpool fans know we have a bad team. Your comment isnt funny or contributing to this thread so just go away. And by the way n'gog could beat the whole leicester team.[/quote']

Calm down he was only joking.

And, tbh N'Gog probably wouldn't get into the Leicester team.

Playing for one of the big 5 does not make you world class though. I'd say United have 4 world class players' date=' Arsenal 4, Chelsea 5, City 2, Spurs 2 at a push. Liverpool have 3 max and 2 of those haven't been performing.[/quote']
Can't see Liverpool selling to any of those teams. Liverpool aren't a club that sell to their rivals and they don't need to either. With the new owners we aren't in need of cash' date=' so any player that leaves will probably be sold abroad or not leave.[/quote']

Hey, i just said 3 players that teams of top5 would want from Liverpool(using rumours). Not said they are top class players and Liverpool are available to sell them. >.<