• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldnt be too impressed with Dalglish taking over. Ok so you love him down your end but its a bit of a step back in time. Its only until the end of the season I know but he is a has been in terms of management.

LFC fans are happy Kenny is in charge because hes an LFC legend and will always be attached in that way, his link to LFC goes beyond football.

Its not like we think hes all of a sudden going to take us on some uneaten charge but I can see us doing much better than recently.

It seems like a token gesture tbh. Baffling

Unless you support LFC and know a little of the hisotry (not talking about the old results) , it would be more difficult to understand I guess.

Besides that aside his record as a manager is pretty good anyway, granted hes been out of management for ages but he hasnt been out of football.

time will tell how it turns out, but regardless it can't get much worse.

Even if Kenny can't get them going hes only been appointed till the end of the season, I think the owners are fully aware not many managers are available at the moment (at least not the ones they are targetting)

We could of been 7th/8th if Roy could of won the two games we had in hand.

I don't think he was sacked for the league position' date=' it wasn't great but the main reasons he was sacked was a negative style of play and poor signings. Even Joe Cole's done nothing bar a tap in, a red card and a Europa League penalty miss. Jovano[i']who?[/i]. Konchesky can't defend. Poulson wouldn't get in a League 1 starting line up. Wilson & Shelvey were his only two decent signings.

Liverpool need to sign Sordell before his price rockets, they don't need Barton but they certainly need Sordell. Someone to add an option upfront, Babel & N'Gog just aren't good enough, Sordell will score goals and Sordell will not dissapoint for £3 million.

I don't think he was sacked for the league position' date=' it wasn't great but the main reasons he was sacked was a negative style of play and poor signings. Even Joe Cole's done nothing bar a tap in, a red card and a Europa League penalty miss. Jovano[i']who?[/i]. Konchesky can't defend. Poulson wouldn't get in a League 1 starting line up. Wilson & Shelvey were his only two decent signings.

Liverpool need to sign Sordell before his price rockets, they don't need Barton but they certainly need Sordell. Someone to add an option upfront, Babel & N'Gog just aren't good enough, Sordell will score goals and Sordell will not dissapoint for £3 million.

Weren't the deals agreed for them before Roy was there ?

Reina' date=' Aurelio, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Meireles, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Shelvey, Poulsen, Ngog, Babel.

The lineup for today. Johnson's wife has gone to labour so he's not playing[/quote']

alauha (dunno how to spell that) finaly a decent lineup! Koncheskey is out! Agger is in! I don't acctualy care that johnson is out because we have kelly coming in who i think is better at defending than johnson.

alauha (dunno how to spell that) finaly a decent lineup! Koncheskey is out! Agger is in! I don't acctualy care that johnson is out because we have kelly coming in who i think is better at defending than johnson.

hallelujah?

anybody think that we'll be seeing new faces in the coming three weeks? if so who? Elia was being heavily linked apparently, havent seen any reports but heard from lots of people discussing it

hallelujah?

anybody think that we'll be seeing new faces in the coming three weeks? if so who? Elia was being heavily linked apparently' date=' havent seen any reports but heard from lots of people discussing it[/quote']

yea thats what i meant. All i wan't to see is another striker and maybe a full back.

hallelujah?

anybody think that we'll be seeing new faces in the coming three weeks? if so who? Elia was being heavily linked apparently' date=' havent seen any reports but heard from lots of people discussing it[/quote']

Is the liverpoolfc.tv transfer gossip trustworthy? we are apparently linked with Coentrao:) Santon Shawcross Lukaku all these....

Is the liverpoolfc.tv transfer gossip trustworthy? we are apparently linked with Coentrao:) Santon Shawcross Lukaku all these....

they take the gossip from all round the net so it's not very trustworthy. I just noticed there is a whole section on the BBC about liverpool gosssip:)

Is the game on ITV or BBC?

Weren't the deals agreed for them before Roy was there ?

Yes.

hallelujah?

I heard we had agreed a £13m deal. I hope to god we haven't, because that's Babel #2 waiting to happen - IMO.

Even as a paid up member of the central defender club, when you make a challenge that daft and unnecessary then frankly the striker is entitled to go to ground to punish your decision. Pen every day, Agger's given Berba the opportunity and every intelligent player would take it.