Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

;1317558']You can see a big difference in the passing and the pressing.

We're looking a lot more impressive than in recent times.

EDIT - Gerrard sent off. Correct decision' date=' you'd have to say.[/quote']

He'd have broken Carrick's leg if he didn't get the ball there,had to send him off really.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

ahhh cheated again' date=' If united are good enough they can do it without diving[/quote']

Are you honestly suggesting that wasnt a red or are you referring to when Agger MADE contact with Berba and he went down a little to easily.

You havent been cheated at all, unfortunate to be in the position you are. Cheated, no.

Are you honestly suggesting that wasnt a red or are you referring to when Agger MADE contact with Berba and he went down a little to easily.

You havent been cheated at all' date=' unfortunate to be in the position you are. Cheated, no.[/quote']

lol agree.If you are winning and united got red card and we made penalty like your players did you wouldnt say anything.

We can still get into this game well we are still in the game, the passing and pressing is much better under Kenny the service isn't great, and Torres is showing a lack of...well Torres..

Kenny looked like he could cry when they got the penalty, dont blame him to be honest.

45 minutes to play, come on!!

You havent been cheated at all' date=' unfortunate to be in the position you are. Cheated, no.[/quote']

Wouldnt be saying that if it was Villa would you? and dont even try and say you wouldnt because you would.

Wouldnt be saying that if it was Villa would you? and dont even try and say you wouldnt because you would.

Er yes i would :confused:

I accepted Heskeys sending off and Ashley Youngs yesterday, and we have had plenty of those kind of penalties as does every other club

It was a sending off, and although it was minimal contact there was contact and Berba made the most of it.

Honestly :rolleyes:

No it was a red, But Agger made the littlest of contact, Berba dived simple as, cheated yes

Er yes i would :confused:

I accepted Heskeys sending off and Ashley Youngs yesterday' date=' and we have had plenty of those kind of penalties as does every other club

It was a sending off, and although it was minimal contact there was contact and Berba made the most of it.

Honestly :rolleyes:[/quote']

I dont think you would if it was against Birmingham and they got a kind off penalty like united just have.

How did he dive if there was contact ?

Its not as if Liverpool players havent gone down easily in the past :rolleyes:

Its not a nice part of the game' date=' but you havent been cheated. Its just unfortunate[/quote']

It was a dive he barely touched him, if your going to go down like that with the bare minimum literaly the equivalint of being flicked, ITS A DIVE and Thats Cheating simple as

I dont think you would if it was against Birmingham and they got a kind off penalty like united just have.

Sorry do you know me better than i do ?

You seem to know what i think and feel in situations that haven't even happened :rolleyes:

Im not saying id be saying yes thats a definite penalty and dancing about the room, id be furious, but my point is, you havent been cheated.

Didn't Liverpool get a penalty for 'intent' at Sheffield United a few seasons back? Did Brave Stevie G get pilloried for diving back then?

At least there was contact here.

Edit: Never mind, just discovered it was Rob Styles who gave that penalty, he operates completely within his own set of rules.

It was a dive he barely touched him' date=' if your going to go down like that with the bare minimum literaly the equivalint of being flicked, ITS A DIVE and Thats Cheating simple as[/quote']

lol, you cant dive if there is contact. Like speaking to a brick wall :rolleyes:

Im not saying he didnt make the most of it, he did, but you havent been cheated.

How was it at all logical to give a penalty for that? The linesman didn't flag. Webb was behind the incident so obviously didn't have a clear view. Berbatov went down' date=' Old Trafford cried for a penalty and Webb bottled it. Simple.[/quote']

There was contact, TV replays show that..........

Yes Berba made the most of it, but its bitter to blame howard webb for that decision, its just unfortunate.

Sorry do you know me better than i do ?

You seem to know what i think and feel in situations that haven't even happened :rolleyes:

Im not saying id be saying yes thats a definite penalty and dancing about the room' date=' id be furious, but my point is, you havent been cheated.[/quote']

Any football fan would feel the same if the decision was against there team, as just mentioned by Southgate or whoever Webb didnt even get confirmation from the linesman he just gave the decision.

There was contact' date=' TV replays show that..........

Yes Berba made the most of it, but its bitter to blame howard webb for that decision, its just unfortunate.[/quote']

It's debatable whether you would even class that as contact or not. Rested his arm on him more than anything.