Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Was thinking earlier' date=' as a Leeds season ticket holder, I must have seen Liverpool play more than 90% of those that post on this thread :P[/b']

Same with the Arsenal and Scum threads too, but I thought you lot might be lonely without Jack here and could do with some light humour :)

Anyway the reason I am here...

Dean Bouzanis. Was just wondering how much you knew about him... and where he will be playing his international football? From what I gather he was born in Australia, brought up in England, and is a Greek national?!

That shouldn't be too difficult Tom, considering that around 60% of those who seem to post regularly on this thread this season, aren't Liverpool fans :P

(but I get your point)

Bouzanis has been back and forth representing Greece and Australia through the various youth levels. Currently, I think he's committed to Australia, but I suspect if a Greece call-up first, he'd probably take it. Not really shown enough to even be considered for either camp from what I hear.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

This news has been doing my head in all day' date=' My chelsea mates chanting Torres is leaving, If Torres leaves I will forever hold a grudge to him. But I have the feeling judging on what he has been like early this season [b']If he does leave it will be to Spain[/b].

i think hew will go to spain in the summer

That shouldn't be too difficult Tom' date=' considering that around 60% of those who seem to post regularly on this thread this season, aren't Liverpool fans :P[/b']

(but I get your point)

the liverpool thread is probably the most exiting on the forum! and what does it matter if you don't watch games, there so expensive and i moved to essex, are you saying i shoould change my team and go and watch their games? so baisicly the armchair fan thing is a load of rubbish.

From Liverpool Website

Liverpool Football Club have insisted Fernando Torres is not for sale despite the emergence of a bid from Chelsea.

When presented with the story by the media on Thursday night, a LFC spokesman dismissed any notion that the Spain international was for sale.

"Chelsea have made a bid for Fernando which has been turned down," the spokesman said. "The player is not for sale."

But I know for sure he wants to leave but If he goes to Chelsea I don't know what I would do :(

the liverpool thread is probably the most exiting on the forum! and what does it matter if you don't watch games' date=' there so expensive and i moved to essex, are you saying i shoould change my team and go and watch their games? so baisicly the armchair fan thing is a load of rubbish.[/quote']

Lol, mate you fell into the trap :P

Wasn't a dig at genuine Liverpool fans like yourself, but more the invaders (fans of other teams) who come onto our thread and love to comment on how great we are doing. Actually wasn't a dig at anyone, it's a free forum and everyone is free to have their say. Liverpool are afterall the only club worthy of talking about, all other EPL clubs are just boring :eek::D

i think hew will go to spain in the summer

the liverpool thread is probably the most exiting on the forum! and what does it matter if you don't watch games' date=' there so expensive and i moved to essex, are you saying i shoould change my team and go and watch their games? so baisicly the armchair fan thing is a load of rubbish.[/quote']

Why will he go to Spain???

He will never ever play for Madrid, Sevilla,Atletico,Valencia are small fry in comparison and have next to no chance of winning anything.....the only feasible option is Barcelona and with there financial constraints, debt and the fact they already have a fantastic forward line, not to mention the fact they have earmarked the majority of there budget for Fabregas it is pretty much a non-starter.

Conclusion:

HE WILL NOT BE IN SPAIN NEXT SEASON

He will never ever play for Madrid' date=' Sevilla,Atletico,Valencia are small fry in comparison and have next to no chance of winning anything.....the only feasible option is Barcelona and with there financial constraints, debt and the fact they already have a fantastic forward line, not to mention the fact they have earmarked the majority of there budget for Fabregas it is pretty much a non-starter.

Conclusion:

HE WILL NOT BE IN SPAIN NEXT SEASON[/quote']

i agree, my bad

He will never ever play for Madrid' date=' Sevilla,Atletico,Valencia are small fry in comparison and have next to no chance of winning anything.....the only feasible option is Barcelona and with there financial constraints, debt and the fact they already have a fantastic forward line, not to mention the fact they have earmarked the majority of there budget for Fabregas it is pretty much a non-starter.

Conclusion:

HE WILL NOT BE IN SPAIN NEXT SEASON[/quote']

Well I remember rightly he said He can't stand how Rough the premiership is, but If he goes to Chelsea its for titles or money

Tom's saying he watches Liverpool more than most fans on here. As he's a Leeds season ticket holder that means once or twice a season for a few seasons. Surely you can get to 2 Liverpool games a season? The armchair thing is spot on if you watch them from your armchair (or equivalent :P).

Tom's saying he watches Liverpool more than most fans on here. As he's a Leeds season ticket holder that means once or twice a season for a few seasons. Surely you can get to 2 Liverpool games a season? The armchair thing is spot on if you watch them from your armchair (or equivalent :P).

im 14, live in essex! (i am going to the fulham away game for my birthday) but it's real hard for me to get to games. What if you live abroard??

I must take issue with your avatar or whatever its called....

Wannabe snob eh Stu....;):P

Cheshire posh part of manchester.....there are no posh parts, the whole city is a dump ;):)

I must take issue with your avatar or whatever its called....

Wannabe snob eh Stu....;):P

Cheshire posh part of manchester.....there are no posh parts' date=' the whole city is a dump ;):)[/quote']

Cheshire's not in Manchester :) It's just hard to describe any other way :o Needs changing actually since I've come back to uni...

im 14' date=' live in essex! (i am going to the fulham away game for my birthday) but it's real hard for me to get to games. What if you live abroard??[/quote']

Save up? Birthday? Christmas? I'd have thought you could get to a couple of games a season...

Oh, and I'm not getting into the abroad debate again; it's been done too much. Kinda like Gerrard v Lampard on 606...

Suarez deal agreed....bar a medical get in!! :):)

26.5m Euros

Heard it hear first!!

No i didnt here it hear first, I heard it Via twitter and Phil Mcnutty

#LFC have agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of Luis Suarez. Tune in to LFCTV now for reaction @LFCTV

9 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

No i didnt here it hear first' date=' I heard it Via twitter and Phil Mcnutty

#LFC have agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of Luis Suarez. Tune in to LFCTV now for reaction @LFCTV

9 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply[/quote']

Go back to the Villa thread.....if there is one

I wouldnt know Im only interested in my club and wouldnt spend my time on another clubs thread

Anyhow now Suarez is in, Torres out????? :eek::eek:

Go back to the Villa thread.....if there is one

I wouldnt know Im only interested in my club and wouldnt spend my time on another clubs thread

Anyhow now Suarez is in' date=' Torres out????? :eek::eek:[/quote']

Nah I'm hoping this big signing will show Torres that we are on the way up again and he will stay, if Torres leaves were back to square one with no back-up

Cheshire's not in Manchester :) It's just hard to describe any other way :o Needs changing actually since I've come back to uni...

Save up? Birthday? Christmas? I'd have thought you could get to a couple of games a season...

Oh' date=' and I'm not getting into the abroad debate again; it's been done too much. Kinda like Gerrard v Lampard on 606...[/quote']

Face it mate, im sure every fan of every team would LOVE to go to every single game, but theres somethings in life you never get. Various difficulties/financial reasons come in to play also.

Anywaaays. SUAREZZ!!!!!! Hope he gets that vacant #7 shirt, or could it be jinxed? :o

Anyways i think its all down to Synyster's sig. :D