Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

;1349201']Adam' date=' we all know this arguement is a load of crepe. Just because people, for one reason or another, cannot go to games, doesn't mean they aren't real supporters, kwam?

This ^ lol[/quote']

Its true though ? If we had all these random fans like you club does that pop up, we would have more posts on our villa thread wouldnt we ? Its a fact. but we dont because we havent won as much as you .

Alot of them could go games if they chose to support a local or even a localish side. But they dont............

Not questioning their loyalty to liverpool once they chose who to support. just the reasons.

more fans = more posts. that was my point.

Wolverhampton mate? :D

Just outside technically ;)

With half my family supporting Villa and its a local side ;)

But i dont want to side track this thread or this great news for you guys, i was responding to a post about the Villa thread :)

Nice signing.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Its true though ? If we had all these random fans like you club does that pop up' date=' we would have more posts on our villa thread wouldnt we ? Its a fact. but we dont because we havent won as much as you .

Alot of them could go games if they chose to support a local or even a localish side. But they dont............

Not questioning their loyalty to liverpool once they chose who to support. just the reasons.

more fans = more posts. that was my point.[/quote']

Or less Villa, Birmingham, Wolves fans know how to use - or own computers

Getting carried away ? by posting a silly immature and quite frankly inaccurate post ?

I live 12 miles away from Villa Park :) didnt realise essex was part of Merseyside. See i can post pointless posts... except mine arent inaccurate.

18-24m for bent or 22.8m for suarez?

it's obvious liverpool are getting the better player. both goal machines but suarez more so and the league argument makes no sense as suarez is internationaly prove and bent is not.

i take back saying "your yust jelous" because you are, why else would you be complaining?

I hope Suarez does come to the Premiership. A so called 'goal-machine' in a major league will be great to see.

Plus, we can all laugh if he fails and say that he can only make it in Holland/Scotland with poor defences.

Anywho... Hopefully he will be a hit for you's.

(I hate it when the only thing people can use in a debate is where their location says.... The age old HATE will never go away :rolleyes: )

18-24m for bent or 22.8m for suarez?

it's obvious liverpool are getting the better player. both goal machines but suarez more so and the league argument makes no sense as suarez is internationaly prove and bent is not.

i take back saying "your yust jelous" because you are' date=' why else would you be complaining?[/quote']

Wow... you really are a little dim.

Im not arguing who is the better player ........

I never said we have the better player, i never complained about anything..... where are you getting this from Essex boy ?

Im not jealous.. i said its a fantastic signing. Until he outscores the likes of Drogba and Rooney over the the next 5 years ill be happy with our proven goal scorer.

You really are something special....

I hope Suarez does come to the Premiership. A so called 'goal-machine' in a major league will be great to see.

Plus' date=' we can all laugh if he fails and say that he can only make it in Holland/Scotland with poor defences.

Anywho... Hopefully he will be a hit for you's.

(I hate it when the only thing people can use in a debate is where their location says.... The age old HATE will never go away :rolleyes: )[/quote']

So its ok for people to say something inaccurate and unfair but not for me to use that ?

Its my view and a valid one.

EDIT: notice the locations of people who say they dont like that argument and the club they support.

Wow... you really are a little dim.

Im not arguing who is the better player ........

I never said we have the better player' date=' i never complained about anything..... where are you getting this from Essex boy ?

Im not jealous.. i said its a fantastic signing. Until he outscores the likes of Drogba and Rooney over the the next 5 years ill be happy with our proven goal scorer.

You really are something special....[/quote']

i hate it when some people turn a light hearted comment into a massive argument...

Lets just hope he ends up being slightly better than Afonso Alves :D

Or Mateja Kezman :) Suarez's international record isn't all that really. Just because he puts 3 past Indonesia doesn't mean he's class. I hope he does well as when I've seen him he's looked decent but I wouldn't be surprised if he were to flop.

Or Mateja Kezman :) Suarez's international record isn't all that really. Just because he puts 3 past Indonesia doesn't mean he's class. I hope he does well as when I've seen him he's looked decent but I wouldn't be surprised if he were to flop.

He dosn't look lightweight which is a plus, has a good touch and an eye for goal - of course hes going to take time to settle, only a few players didn't take time to settle, even Drogba took 2 seasons to settle into life in the Prem, so we'l see what hes like at the start of April but hope he hits the league with abang, be it scoring or setting up goals

what? i do have "a leg to stand on" i just dont wan't to argue' date=' even more so when there is some decent disscution's going on.[/quote']

So you want a decent discussion yet post a antagonising post which didnt give any "light hearted" vibes then say i should accept im jealous and that im complaining ?

get a grip... you said i was complaing... i wasnt . You brought up a discussion about who is better... i didnt.

You = no leg to stand on.

Bit of a waste of money isn't it? surely it'd have been better to get 3 or 4 good players with that money instead of spending that kind of money on Suarez who has only proven himself in the Eredevisie,I do think his good enough for the EPL but Afonso Alves was prolific at the Eredevisie level and look how he turned out for Boro?

A good signing but just feel other areas need to be strengthened before you make a signing like this tbh.

He dosn't look lightweight which is a plus' date=' has a good touch and an eye for goal - of course hes going to take time to settle, only a few players didn't take time to settle, even Drogba took 2 seasons to settle into life in the Prem, so we'l see what hes like at the start of April but hope he hits the league with abang, be it scoring or setting up goals[/quote']

Alves didn't look lightweight either :P I personally think he's a good player but he's a risk at that price. He works far better as a goalscorer though which is Torres' domain and he likes to work alone.

Typical Stu 'the snob' who doesnt look beyond stats. :)

How else do you suggest people estimate how well Suarez will do in England? And what part of what I said is snobby?

Bit of a waste of money isn't it? surely it'd have been better to get 3 or 4 good players with that money instead of spending that kind of money on Suarez who has only proven himself in the Eredevisie' date='I do think his good enough for the EPL but Afonso Alves was prolific at the Eredevisie level and look how he turned out for Boro?

A good signing but just feel other areas need to be strengthened before you make a signing like this tbh.[/quote']

Nope totally disagree with that mate - thats what got us in the bother in the first place - Purslow not sanctioning the big signings for Rafa and making him go for 2nd or 3rd best instead - to be a top 4 club we need to spend top 4 money and now Purslows gone that may happen again