• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

on top of that stupid price hes injured also? how long will he be out?

Newcastle were saying the other day that he needs a scan in America - and may need surgery - 3-5weeks - which could take you to the middle of March

Oh ok' date=' i see the resemblance.

Atleast Saviola could say he was Argentine after is move to Barcelona.

This is just an outrage. :mad:

Anyone got NESV's number?[/quote']

yanks_out.jpg

Not again surely????? lol :D

Bacon Face = SAF

article-0-071CC44A000005DC-749_468x341.jpg

PS I do rate Carroll - he has everything to be a GREAT striker - but Newcastle are ripping you guys off

Thats not the case.

Liverpool came at us with an offer first. We don't want to lose our best player so Liverpool have to up their bid. Liverpool are ripping themselves off. ;)

Thats not the case.

Liverpool came at us with an offer first. We don't want to lose our best player so Liverpool have to up their bid. Liverpool are ripping themselves off. ;)

Yeah - but that's like taking the £1 coin off your little brother and giving him a 2p cos it's bigger LOL

And before anyone asks....yes i did use that technique on my brothers...no wonder they still hate me :D

Thats not the case.

Exactly, its not like Newcastle want to get him off their hands(well Ashley probz did). I bet the fat idots gonna do a runner now with all that money.

My day was going bad enough as it is and now you have to go and plaster his face all over our thread :( . Have you no shame Ian? Do you not think we are suffering enough already? :mad::P:o

LOL Sorry - I did try to find a glum pic of him.

Don't you guys fret though

I have just read on a Rangers forum that you guys have bid £8mill for David Weir - apparently it's a done deal ;):P

Money/price aside' date=' I for one will be ecstatic if we sign Carrol. He is young, has potential to improve and could become a real fan favourite. Agree we might need better wingers to fully utilise Carrol's aerial threat.[/quote']

In all seriousness - I agree - Carroll has the ability to be top notch, and you guys need wingers badly

Anyone else think that the two transfer dead line days affect productivity in offices throughout the UK?

Sky Sports News' David Craig reports that Andy Carroll is on his way to the North-West with a view to completing a £35million move to Liverpool.

Awwwwww hell nooo

will_smith.html&usg=__wjM41uh_fes2gllbRMmK06kqlvw=&h=600&w=800&sz

I will be happy to see Carrol wear the no. 9 shirt. We will have to adjust our tactics slightly to accommodate Carrol though.

Interesting' date=' if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.[/quote']
Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham' date=' Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.[/quote']
Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham' date=' Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam. from SSN [/i']

Spam. :P

In fairness. It was his first season in the starting line-up.

interesting' date=' if liverpool pay £35million for andy carroll they are getting a player outscored in the championship last season by peter whittingham, nicky maynard, gary hooper, michael chopra and charlie adam.[/quote']
interesting stats - if liverpool pay £35million for andy carroll they are getting a player outscored in the championship last season by peter whittingham' date=' nicky maynard, gary hooper, michael chopra and charlie adam.[/quote']
interesting stats - if liverpool pay £35million for andy carroll they are getting a player outscored in the championship last season by peter whittingham' date=' nicky maynard, gary hooper, michael chopra and charlie adam. From ssn [/i']

exactly^^^ please dont get him. :(

Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham' date=' Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam. from SSN [/i']

Considering Carroll wasn't in our first team for half of last season then it doesn't really matter.

You be sorry to lose the fella? £35 Million should give you money to replace him with 2 or 3 quality players.

or with players like Mata, Gervinho, Hazard, Hulk. All who will cost less.

Also you'll be able to not only sign one of them for that fee, but you could probably get Mata AND Gervinho for that amount of money.

Not that they'd want to go to Newcastle but you get the point.