Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Totally mate but 35 Million pound' date=' plus you have about 6 hours to find a replacement and with 35 Million you can easily do that, look how fast this happened. I think this can help push for the Europa League spot I would love to see Newcastle get[/quote']

There is no chance we will get a replacement in this time.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Just watching Sky Sports News and Liverpool fans were celebrating Carroll and Adam possibly joining, now as good as Carroll is, is he really good enough to replace Torres? Adam is a great player but as many people have already said on various threads, is he cut out for a big club? Personally I think he is and he'd be a very good signing.

Also why hasn't Suarez completed his move yet? Is he waiting to see if Torres leaves before backing out or what?

Ridiculous sum of money for me. But surely you guys are happy with the ambition ?

Absolutely! To think we can spend perhaps all of the money we're getting for Torres (if Adam also agrees to sign) is a refreshing surprise. I agree with Pete, that if he realises his potential and continues his growth, as well as curbing his off-field shenanigans, the world is his oyster. 35 million at the moment looks preposterous (still can't get my head around it) and will no doubt have opposition fans laughing at us, but if he realises his potential he will be a great Liverpool player. He's perfectly set-up for EPL football and I happily welcome him at the club (if not his price tag).

I firmly believe that if Torres goes' date=' Suarez wont join. He's yet to sign despite a fee being agreed, passing his medical and agreeing personal terms. Quite obvious what he's waiting for, in my opinion anyway.[/quote']

If he's already signed personal terms; ie a contract, then surely he can't go back on that?

Then he hasn't agreed personal terms?

Kevin's post seems more realistic.

He could of agreed personal terms and not signed yet ? waiting for the permit to go through etc.

But this is hypothetical anyway, i expect him to sign for Liverpool regardless of the Torres saga, i mean he can forge a partnership with the most expensive ever premiership buy, and the most expensive Englishman.... the redound Andy Carrol who ripped up the premiership for 4 months :D:p

Then he hasn't agreed personal terms?

Kevin's post seems more realistic.

I dunno :P

I read something a couple of days ago from a credible source that if Torres leaves then Suarez wont join. Now there's all the Torres to Chelsea stuff and if it's true that Suarez is waiting to see if Torres leaves then he wont have signed yet :o

Makes sense to me anyway...