• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Id laugh if we've just spent £57 million on two forwards for Torres and LFC to of had this planned all along for Torres to say he's had a change of heart and wanted to stay with us. Dont know why we'd do it, but wouldnt mind it if we did. :P

Carroll will wear the no. 9 shirt, so doubt Torres is expected back.

Sunday really cant come quick enough now. A win against Stoke mid-week, whether its 1-0 with Skrtle scoring a header, or Suarez and Carroll getting a hat-trick each. A win is a must! Carragher's not expected back till the 26th of Feb, but didn't i hear the other-day that he may be back for the Chelsea game? If so i hope he goes in hard on Torres! Very eventful day, but its all over now, we can all breath, and look forward to the second half of the season. COYP! (come on you Pool) ;)

Sunday really cant come quick enough now. A win against Stoke mid-week' date=' whether its 1-0 with Skrtle scoring a header, or Suarez and Carroll getting a hat-trick each. A win is a must! Carragher's not expected back till the 26th of Feb, but didn't i hear the other-day that he may be back for the Chelsea game? If so i hope he goes in hard on Torres! Very eventful day, but its all over now, we can all breath, and look forward to the second half of the season. COYP! (come on you Pool) ;)[/quote']

saw that Carra will be fit for Stoke on Sky Sports news earlier :)

Sunday really cant come quick enough now. A win against Stoke mid-week' date=' whether its 1-0 with Skrtle scoring a header, or Suarez and Carroll getting a hat-trick each. A win is a must! Carragher's not expected back till the 26th of Feb, but didn't i hear the other-day that he may be back for the Chelsea game? If so i hope he goes in hard on Torres! Very eventful day, but its all over now, we can all breath, and look forward to the second half of the season. COYP! (come on you Pool) ;)[/quote']

Is Carroll still injured ?

Looking to see this hope kenny does something good

Reina

Kelly -- Agger -- Carragher -- Aurelio

Johnson -- Meireiles -- Pacheco

Gerrard

Suarez -- Carroll

Think we could really do with Pacheco and his speed and crossing, and gerrard getting his AM position back and arguably Johnson is a better attacker than Maxi. And now Kuyt can be the back-up striker

Looking to see this hope kenny does something good

Reina

Kelly -- Agger -- Carragher -- Aurelio

Johnson -- Meireiles -- Pacheco

Gerrard

Suarez -- Carroll

Think we could really do with Pacheco and his speed and crossing' date=' and gerrard getting his AM position back and arguably Johnson is a better attacker than Maxi. And now Kuyt can be the back-up striker[/quote']

Thought Caroll was injured for atleast another 2 weeks?