• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

How does this work then

Reina

Krygiakos -- Skrtel -- Agger -- Kelly

Lucas

Meireles -- Gerrard

Aurelio ------------------- Johnson

Kuyt

?????

I hope it's like this actually, looking forward to seeing Johnson and Aurelio being Wingers, Johnson is a great attacker and Aurelio behind Gerrard has the best delivery in the team, maybe If Aurelio shows how good he can be then we might be sorted on a winger till the end of the season, plus he's probably there to protect Krygiakos, but still wanting to see Pacheco and Cole who arent even on the bench

Dont see us playing five at the back at home, but heard something the other day that we may start going to three at the back in Agger, Carragher and Skrtle or something along those lines with Johnson and Kelly bombing it forward. We dont have a holding midfielder so it would make sense to put the extra defensive option there.

At the game....mate gone off for a burger, got no idea why the burgers in this place im sorry to say are always rank. Has anybody ever had any decent food in Anfield at Half-Time??

Completely altered tatics for Stoke's aerial bombardment and what happens, Delap is on the bench!!

Strange sorta atmosphere, nothing happened for 35mins think we forgot Carroll wernt playing with the number of long balls we were playing up to Kuyt in the air. Still better last 10mins forced a few chances but gotta up the tempo.

Lot spoke of ambition in the past few days obviously Stoke aint noticed dunno what it looks like on TV but looks a 9-0-1 formation to me.

Get Suarez on!!

At the game....mate gone off for a burger' date=' got no idea why the burgers in this place im sorry to say are always rank. Has anybody ever had any decent food in Anfield at Half-Time??

Completely altered tatics for Stoke's aerial bombardment and what happens, Delap is on the bench!!

Strange sorta atmosphere, nothing happened for 35mins think we forgot Carroll wernt playing with the number of long balls we were playing up to Kuyt in the air. Still better last 10mins forced a few chances but gotta up the tempo.

Lot spoke of ambition in the past few days obviously Stoke aint noticed dunno what it looks like on TV but looks a 9-0-1 formation to me.

Get Suarez on!![/quote']

I had a nice hot dog a few years back :)

I had a nice hot dog a few years back :)

Cant believe that the Hot Dogs are worse than the burgers!! I defy anybody to say they really enjoyed any food here.....owners take note, I WANT AN EDIBLE BURGER IM HUNGRY

Hot food is awful in the stands really is....still got my cup of tea im ok, such an old man!!

Whats the game look like on TV??

Hate to say but it was fairly dull I thought till last 10mins of the half

Cant believe that the Hot Dogs are worse than the burgers!! I defy anybody to say they really enjoyed any food here.....owners take note' date=' I WANT AN EDIBLE BURGER IM HUNGRY

Hot food is awful in the stands really is....still got my cup of tea im ok, such an old man!!

Whats the game look like on TV??

Hate to say but it was fairly dull I thought till last 10mins of the half[/quote']

Yeah pretty much that. It picked up I think when Johnson and Aurelio started getting forward more and getting more crosses in. As you say though, think we're forgetting Crouch isn't Andy Carroll :P

Yeah pretty much that. It picked up I think when Johnson and Aurelio started getting forward more and getting more crosses in. As you say though' date=' think we're forgetting Crouch isn't Andy Carroll :P[/quote']

Ive spent nigh on £200 for this day trip....we better win and Suarez best get the winner!!

Adios YNWA

Did we score :D

Raul Meireles owns :D

EDIT: His armband proved he was a red Caroll Caroll

You'll never walk alone it said Caroll Caroll

We replaced the lad from sunny Spain

He gets the ball and he scores again

Andy Caroll Liverpool's number nine

What Liverpool fans will soon be singing :D