• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Did we score :D

Raul Meireles owns :D

EDIT: His armband proved he was a red Caroll Caroll

You'll never walk alone it said Caroll Caroll

We replaced the lad from sunny Spain

He gets the ball and he scores again

Andy Caroll Liverpool's number nine

What Liverpool fans will soon be singing :D

This one's better

His armband proved he was was a red, Carroll, Carroll

You'll never walk alone it said, Carroll, Carroll

He got the band from a lad from Spain

Tall, Blonde hair, Forgotten his name

Andy Carroll Liverpool's number 9

;)

Got to be an own goal' date=' they cant give him that![/quote']

Don't see why it wouldn't considering it would of gone in anyway if Wilkinson didn't get a touch on it. Eitherway we've got all three points ahead of Chelsea on Sunday, and Liverpool fans, players and Suarez all know it should be his and no panel will change that.

Good attacking display, doubt we'd see that against Chelsea but would welcome it if it brought up three points. :P

The rule generally is if the ball is on target then they get to goal.. so he most probly will :P

As above, Suarez will claim the goal.

I'm so happy he got it. He was trying overly hard to make an impact, so much so that he was making a few mistakes with some of the basics. That goal should settle any nerves he had and hopefully give him the confidence going in to the Chelsea game. Hopefully it's the first of many.

Don't see why it wouldn't considering it would of gone in anyway if Wilkinson didn't get a touch on it. Eitherway we've got all three points ahead of Chelsea on Sunday' date=' and Liverpool fans, players and Suarez all know it should be his and no panel will change that.

Good attacking display, doubt we'd see that against Chelsea but would welcome it if it brought up three points. :P[/quote']

Didnt something like this happen when Crouchy scored his first goal for you guys? Deflected in and the goal comitee gave it as an own goal, but Liverpool said they would still see it as his goal regardless

Im pretty sure that happened otherwise im just crazy lol :rolleyes:

My dream scenario.

Its 1-1. Liverpool have a corner in the last minute of stoppage time. The clock ticks a few second over the added minutes of stoppage time. Chelsea have everyone back as Liverpool have a corner...Gerrard swings it in

AND TORRES HEADS IT HOME.

Liverpool win 2-1 thanks to Torres (scoring an own goal)

My Realistic scenario :(

Chelsea 4+ - LFC 0

I have a really bad feeling about this game, not just Torres but in general.

Yesterday I thought we played really well but like the game Vs Fulham you can still see big holes in our defense, Stoke missed a great chance from bad defending, if we do defend like that Vs Chelsea I can't see Drogba, Torres, Anelka or Lampard missing many chances.

But im always pretty negative, hopefully they can prove me wrong :)

I wonder if our defense have learnt anything by teams when they used to play against us.

Most sides used to give Torres a few knocks early on and he never used to deal with it very well, seemed to slow him down and make him go on his moaning spree's, maybe he wont with a new club but If I was one of our CB's (or Gerrard) I know what I would be doing early on :P , nothing bad just a few hard tackles, would never wish any bad injury on any player (at a push maybe G Neville :D - before he retired of course)

My Realistic scenario :(

Chelsea 4+ - LFC 0

I have a really bad feeling about this game' date=' not just Torres but in general.

Yesterday I thought we played really well but like the game Vs Fulham you can still see big holes in our defense, Stoke missed a great chance from bad defending, if we do defend like that Vs Chelsea I can't see Drogba, Torres, Anelka or Lampard missing many chances.

But im always pretty negative, hopefully they can prove me wrong :)[/quote']

I say it'll be 2-1 to liverpool.

Suarez will score both and then stop Torres from drawing the game in the dying minutes showing his versatility.

I say it'll be 2-1 to liverpool.

Suarez will score both and then stop Torres from drawing the game in the dying minutes showing his versatility.

With a spectacular save? ;)

I reckon it's Chelsea's for the taking. Your defence is still crummy and, as Neller said, Torres and Drogba and Lampard and Anelka will take their chances.

Should of went to Tottenham? :P:D

LOL, dont even get started as to whom spurs shouldve got. :eek: the list is endless.

Really happy Suarez got his first goal yesterday, mustve settled a few nerves. Meireles has started to show the form he displayed at the wc.

Confident with the Chelski with game coming up, just please dont play Skrtel!