• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Why the hell is Suarez not starting?

not suprised really. i dont think he's fully match fit. remeber he hasnt even played a competetive game since last year becuse of his ban. We will see him though later in the 2nd half for that bit of spark which he posesses.

Reina

Carragher -- Skrtel -- Agger -- Kelly

Lucas

Johnson --- Meireiles -- Gerrard -- Maxi

Kuyt

Something like that

perfect that^, except for Agger will be at lb imo. Loving this formation, seems like Kenny is listening to as now, weve been screaming for Johnson to play as a winger for ages. lets hpe he stays there.

;1365390']or

Reina

Kelly-Carragher-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson

Lucas

Merieles-Gerrard

Maxi

Kuyt

?

Reina

Kelly -- Carragher -- Agger -- Skrtel -- Johnson

Lucas -- Gerrard -- Meireiles

Maxi

Kuyt

From Sky Sports obviously Kenny understands the threat that Drogba and Torres have so he is packing the defence. Obviously I think Kuyt is there to tire out Luiz and Terry for Suarez to come on late in the game and exploit tired legs

Your Right Flank is just waiting to be torn apart. Mr Carag doesn't cut it at RB and Johnson doesnt give a **** to track back. He'll most likely be making bursting runs from his pos living Caragher as vulnerable

Not necessarily mate. Remember Lucas will have a free role to just sweep everything up, and boy does he have an engine.

Id rather Jonhnson not track back. Attack can sometimes be the best form of defence, and what makes you think Johnson wont have someone after him as he's our fastest player and most likely to give your defence serious problems.

any links for the match

I heard a rumour that MyP2p.eu always has tons of links to even minor matches.

I also heard that they provide links for SopCast, Veetle, TVAnts and other 'media' software.

Of course - I am not sure if this sort of thing is acceptable and would never use such a service myself :)

BBC....views Chelsea squad....*gulp*

Had butterfly's since i woke up' date=' seriously hope Gerrard and Carragher go in hard on Torres, Drogba and Anelka from the off and dont play soft with them.

Half an hour to go. :):)

Mon the pool![/quote']

Is the match on BBC?

Reina

Kelly -- Carragher -- Agger -- Skrtel -- Johnson

Lucas -- Gerrard -- Meireiles

Maxi

Kuyt

From Sky Sports obviously Kenny understands the threat that Drogba and Torres have so he is packing the defence. Obviously I think Kuyt is there to tire out Luiz and Terry for Suarez to come on late in the game and exploit tired legs

is that even a formation. :eek::eek: