• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

any links????

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha.

We've bought a human eating monster :P

Lol' date=' hope he eats up the chelski defense today.

Pardon me for being...ignorant...but I'm not sure why there is such a big build up to 4th v 7th in the EPL

In seasons past that would have been

Arsenal v Fulham (08/09)

Liverpool v Blackburn (07/08)

Arsenal v Bolton (06/07)

Hardly fixtures that deserved much hype

lol

and seasons before that, citeh were near the bottom. :P

I'm buzzin for this I hope to god Torres doesn't score' date=' And I hope to god he gets booed massively.

Gerrard doesn't look happy, the same face he had when he went in two footed on Carrick[/quote']

Without major facial surgery I would expect Stevie G to have the same face throughout his career.

If Worzel Gummidge had been a footballer I think he could have used different heads, and therefore faces, for different matches :D

I'm buzzin for this I hope to god Torres doesn't score' date=' And I hope to god he gets booed massively.

Gerrard doesn't look happy, the same face he had when he went in two footed on Carrick[/quote']

Buzzing is the word to describe me right now too mate! This is gunna be so good, I got so excited just watching Torres walk out. Never thought I'd see him in a Chelsea kit tbh. :o

This is gunna be good!! :D

If I were Chelsea I'd be tempted to push Cole and Bosingwa 10-15 yards higher up the pitch. Kelly's done a very solid job of keeping Cole penned back so far but that little switch to get Cole in behind there illustrates what a tough job he's got on today.

Agreed. With Mikel sitting so deep, Chelsea shall not be worried too much defensively even if those two are effectively playing as wingers when they have the ball.

Bit of a frustrating first half with the final ball lacking more often than not and several basic errors from players on both sides. When the final ball has been sufficient, the chances haven't been taken, although Torres' scuffed shot was excellently foiled by Carragher. Maxi's technique was all over the place for his horror miss.