Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

They would have played Kalou instead. All three played against Sunderland to good effect.

I didnt mean that' date=' I meant will Torres reach 50 goals for Chelsea before Carroll reaches 50 goals for Liverpool? I dont think he will, as Torres, Anelka and Drogba will be sharing goals between them.[/quote']

I dont think Carlo wouldve started with 3 forwards. he wasnt playing Sunderland. It was inevitable Torres would start, and he kept Anelka in the side to partner Drogba.

Oh:o, anyways, i reckon Carroll will, but as i said before, we should judge him after he plays his first game.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

I dont think Carlo wouldve started with 3 forwards. he wasnt playing Sunderland. It was inevitable Torres would start' date=' and he kept Anelka in the side to partner Drogba.[/quote']

He would have - well, he did in fact. Chelsea were fantastic going forward against Sunderland and should have scored more. Many Chelsea fans said Anelka played his best ever game in a Chelsea shirt playing in the hole behind Drogba and Kalou. Why change a winning formula, even if they are playing against a stronger side (which is debatable with Sunderland's position in the table, as well as the fact that Chelsea were at home)?

They played exactly the same way, but Liverpool's formation and defensive excellence on the day foiled Chelsea's attacking verve that they showed against Sunderland.

He would have - well' date=' he did in fact. Chelsea were fantastic going forward against Sunderland and should have scored more. Many Chelsea fans said Anelka played his best ever game in a Chelsea shirt playing in the hole behind Drogba and Kalou. Why change a winning formula, even if they are playing against a stronger side (which is debatable with Sunderland's position in the table, as well as the fact that Chelsea were at home)?

They played exactly the same way, but Liverpool's formation and defensive excellence on the day foiled Chelsea's attacking verve that they showed against Sunderland.[/quote']

What i meant was if they didnt have Torres, imo they wouldve not started woth 3 strikers. Oh, and when we beat them 2-0 earlier on, i dont think many people really took notice of the league positions. When games against rivals come up, form and league position goes out the wondow.

Everytime Sky has posted an article about Reina leaving Reina has come out within a day or so saying its BS and asked LFC fans not to believe anything they print unless they have seen him say it.

So I'm going to take his advice for the time being :)

I dont think Reina would say he would move to Man Utd anyway

About 3 keepers have been linked with Utd today its another sky fishing trip against Liverpool

Liverpool fans never get a break. When things are not running smooth there is a million and 1 morons on here trying to act like they are genius pointing out we don't have a strong team and there is 6 teams with better starting 11s than us. They then dissapear when we have a run of good results and start playing some way towards the level we are capable.

So now we are playing well our key players get "linked" with other teams.

Pepe has more class in his genitals than the people who make these stories, you can garuntee if he ever does want to leave for whatever reason he will do thinks respectfully and propper.

Liverpool fans never get a break. When things are not running smooth there is a million and 1 morons on here trying to act like they are genius pointing out we don't have a strong team and there is 6 teams with better starting 11s than us. They then dissapear when we have a run of good results and start playing some way towards the level we are capable.

So now we are playing well our key players get "linked" with other teams.

Pepe has more class in his genitals than the people who make these stories' date=' you can garuntee if he ever does want to leave for whatever reason he will do thinks respectfully and propper.[/quote']

It's the same in every league of the same skill set of Liverpool if not better. Villa, Everton, Sunderland, Napoli, Lazio, Leverkusen, Lille, Marseille and such. Just have to get used to it until Liverpool start winning trophies again, along with these teams.

It's the same in every league of the same skill set of Liverpool if not better. Villa' date=' Everton, Sunderland, Napoli, Lazio, Leverkusen, Lille, Marseille and such. Just have to get used to it until Liverpool start winning trophies again, along with these teams.[/quote']

But if people came on harping about how Villa have a rubbish team that is not as good as 6-7 other teams starting 11 it would be true.

And it wouldn't be so bad if they stuck at it with some substance to their opinions, I just find it funny how when we lose a few they are all over this thread posting 5 times a day. We have a 4 game win streak with 4 clean sheets and beat Chelsea. The thread is empty.

But if people came on harping about how Villa have a rubbish team that is not as good as 6-7 other teams starting 11 it would be true.

And it wouldn't be so bad if they stuck at it with some substance to their opinions' date=' I just find it funny how when we lose a few they are all over this thread posting 5 times a day. We have a 4 game win streak with 4 clean sheets and beat Chelsea. The thread is empty.[/quote']

Amen to this!!! ^

Did anybody get a chance to see the under 19's in action last night? 3 Liverpool players started the game: Robinson, Coady and Ince. Apparently Coady was the best player on pitch by quite a way. Not bad considering he's still only 17. Shelvey would have captained the side, but the King pulled him and Kelly out of the England squad's to focus on first team football for LFC. It's great to see so many young Liverpool players doing so well. Liverpool are the team dominating the England youth at most ages now. Sterling's been playing for the under 17's and has done since he was 15. Then we've got the likes of Suso (who's passing range is immense) and Silva playing for the under 18's of Spain and Portugal respectively. Then of course we all no about Pacheco, Wilson and Amoo already.

This group of talent look like some of the most promising youngsters I can remember at LFC in my lifetime. I really hope Kenny is still here in a few years time to help them develop as players and gradually get some time in the first team.