Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Agree with you Ben, didn't see the international game but have seen the youth and reserve games regularly on LFCtv. We have had quite a few "gold generations" lately yet they all seem to fizzle out and drift away to other pastures. I think the only one that really got into the team was Insua, and then we sold him.

Hopefully some of this group will come through and live up to their potential.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Agree with you Ben' date=' didn't see the international game but have seen the youth and reserve games regularly on LFCtv. We have had quite a few "gold generations" lately yet they all seem to fizzle out and drift away to other pastures. I think the only one that really got into the team was Insua, and then we sold him.

Hopefully some of this group will come through and live up to their potential.[/quote']

Thought u only loaned Insua out.?

Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but why has Reina got such a small release fee clause! With the current transfer climate 20m£ is far too less. Yes i know the contract wasnt signed recently but im sure it was offered at the same time that Torres was offered his? The point im trying to make is, that if Torres had a 50m£ buyout clause, why has Reina only got 20m£??

Sorry if this has already been discussed before' date=' but why has Reina got such a small release fee clause! With the current transfer climate 20m£ is far too less. Yes i know the contract wasnt signed recently but im sure it was offered at the same time that Torres was offered his? The point im trying to make is, that if Torres had a 50m£ buyout clause, why has Reina[b'] only[/b] got 20m£??

Because strikers are much more expensive than goalkeepers?

Probably Buffon for £32.6m from Parma to Juventus.

I guarantee that if the likes of Adler' date=' Neuer and Stekelenburg move in the summer it'll be for less than £20m.[/quote']

Exactly.

And its ludicrous putting Adler, Neur and Stekelenburg in the same category as Reina. We all know Reina is a better keeper. Neither of the others you can really say are World Class atm.

Exactly.

And its ludicrous putting Adler' date=' Neur and Stekelenburg in the same category as Reina. We all know Reina is a better keeper. Neither of the others you can really say are World Class atm.[/quote']

You've obviously never seen Neuer play for Schalke this season then:rolleyes:.

My point exactly......

Anyway Shelvey's out for 12 weeks with a Knee injury.

Reply to my point instead of waiting for other people to reply for you.

Even if Neur is playing out his shorts this season, Reina has been doing it for the last 3-4 years.

3 Barclays Golden Glove awards

Our player of the season 09/10

137 clean sheets in 293 apps

Reina's market value is more than Neur's.