• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

It might be more that he doesn't want the chance...if I had a choice between the following....

TURIN

Picture-of-Turin.aspx

LIVERPOOL

radio_city_tower_liverpool.jpg

Only Joking!!!!

Actually if honest - Liverpool actually has a lot of buildings and areas that are nicer than a lot of areas of Manchester.

I can honestly say I would pick the second place every time :D

N'gog was shocking once again. He's had two big chances to show his worth and he's totally blown. I'd be surprised if he played again this season. I think Pacheco would have been given a chance if we didn't have the injury.

Kuyt worked very hard and deserved his goal, but my MoM was probably Kelly despite the lad only getting half a game.

Shame about Agger getting injured again, hopefully he's not out for a long time.

N'gog's shocking misses.

Unfortunately not a surprise.

N'gog was shocking once again. He's had two big chances to show his worth and he's totally blown. I'd be surprised if he played again this season. I think Pacheco would have been given a chance if we didn't have the injury.

Kuyt worked very hard and deserved his goal' date=' but my MoM was probably Kelly despite the lad only getting half a game.

Shame about Agger getting injured again, hopefully he's not out for a long time.[/quote']

From what i say, my MOM was Meireles, it's like there were two of him on the pitch. Covered nearly every blade of grass.

About Agger, the lad has the ability to be a World Class centre back, it's just been these niggling injuries that always seem to set him back. Let's hope it's not too serious.

Kuyt worked very hard and deserved his goal' date=' but my MoM was probably Kelly despite the lad only getting half a game.

Shame about Agger getting injured again, hopefully he's not out for a long time.[/quote']

i agree with all of this, you should take n'gog out your ava

Again - I re-iterate - there are several areas of Liverpool where there are beautiful parks and buildings - some nicer than Manchesters nice areas

probably because there's been a load of investment here in the past few years, not so sure manchester has had as much...

great news - we won. even better news, purslow is gone! :)