Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Another ghost substitution yet again mentioned on this forum:D

Him and Lucas have similar hair:D.

fair enough' date=' and carroll there will be someone who can do that but hopefully we wont be constantly be seeing carragher hoofing it up to him to get the ball out instead of say agger bringing it out of the back (btw another player we missed today)[/quote']

I don't think we will use him as an out an out target man when he comes back anyways. Yes we will see the odd ball going up to him, but you can't always keep the ball grounded, and there's nothing wrong with the odd hoof either.

About Carragher, shouldn't going anywhere, i don't want us to make the same mistake we did with Hyypia. None of our current defenders can match up to Carragher, he's irreplaceable and i'd rather have him than any of our current centre backs. As i've said before, its a shame Agger is so injury prone, he has the ability to be a world class centre back. He just oozes class.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Pretty quick reply for somebody in a car on their handheld Ray :confused:

Still got a bee in your bonnet about the other day have you

wireless laptop ever heard of it.....USB Stick and all that :P

Id presume with all your dosh you have got one ;)

But if you are picking for a fight it aint happening, just like the other day :)

Cole was playing left side or at least thats where he was supposed to be and we actually started the game pretty well first 15-20mins when we had the three centrally (Meireles' date='Lucas,Gerrard) nothing wrong with Gerrard in a three[/quote']

my bad, still got the blackburn away game and seeing cole doing whatever he wanted to do, going wherever he wanted to when starting on the right and how that annoyed me...

what simply happened was that once kelly got injured when we were one down we switched to a 4-4-2 and Gerrard/Lucas were competing against three in the middle and were outnumbered.

yeah whilst i do think the tactics let us down today i do think that we could have done a much better job' date=' although to be fair to gerrard its his first game back from injury

Simple fact though simply wernt good enough today

indeed. as you said earlier, only 10 more games of this left, will be interesting to see how many of these players are here next season

About Carragher' date=' shouldn't going anywhere, i don't want us to make the same mistake we did with Hyypia. None of our current defenders can match up to Carragher, he's irreplaceable and i'd rather have him than any of our current centre backs. As i've said before, its a shame Agger is so injury prone, he has the ability to be a world class centre back. He just oozes class.[/quote']

tbh thats more of an argument for getting at least one new CB if carra's the best one - hopefully skrtel can be used as a makeweight for someone like kjaer

and agger's a much better defender for the style that kenny wants than carra

Id presume with all your dosh you have got one ;)

But if you are picking for a fight it aint happening' date=' just like the other day :)[/quote']

Ohhhh wireless laptop. That explains it.

But it doesn't explain why your IP address is the same as it is every other day. And why it is the same as it was when you posted 'at half time when your mate was getting a burger' the other day.

I'm sure you have an explanation for that though :)

I don't have a bee in my bonnet or anywhere else for that matter, just don't understand why people make stuff like this up :o:confused:

Vodaphone's pretty fast:p.

I HATE POULSON, MAXI AND SKRTEL, AND EVEN IF THEY DON'T PLAY, IT'S THEIR FAULT BECUSE THEY HAVE PLAYED IN THE PAST, AND HAVE COST US POINTS:mad:.

sorry bout that. :o

tbh thats more of an argument for getting at least one new CB if carra's the best one - hopefully skrtel can be used as a makeweight for someone like kjaer

They should send Alan Hanson out and say to him "go find the next you"

Also N'gog on for Mierles - that would of been the only time I'd of willingly bought Poulson on and kept the shape in centre midfield

But it doesn't explain why your IP address is the same as it is every other day. And why it is the same as it was when you posted 'at half time when your mate was getting a burger' the other day.

I don't have a bee in my bonnet or anywhere else for that matter' date=' just don't understand why people make stuff like this up :o:confused:[/quote']

I can explain that one mate :P

All these USB broadband sticks share about 3 or 4 IP addresses between them regardless of where you are in the UK at the time

In terms of reading the game, he's not up to Carra's level yet. In terms of organisational skills, he's not at Carra's level yet. I'd like us to get a physical defender, who's hard in the tackle, who can put fear in other strikers minds:eek:.

In terms of reading the game' date=' he's not up to Carra's level yet. In terms of organisational skills, he's not at Carra's level yet. I'd like us to get a physical defender, who's hard in the tackle, who can put fear in other strikers minds:eek:.[/quote']

agger's more than good enough at doing that (does it perfectly well for his country), and his flaws arent as big as carraghers and he brings far more than carragher overall

I don't have a bee in my bonnet or anywhere else for that matter' date=' just don't understand why people make stuff like this up :o:confused:[/quote']

You obviously dont understand technology....

I dont have to explain myself to you so do me a favour and stop stalking me like some kinda weirdo......all because i dont agree with your point of view and you think everybody should be as well off as you.....I thought you were a bit more mature

Now do me a favour and leave me alone and lets get this thread back on topic your a MOD so maybe you should stick to your job

Oh and by the way I will be home in twenty mins maybe you can go on travelchecker.com or summit and check how long it takes to travel from West Ham to Bromley, Ive got nothing else to say to you think what you like, I dont care what you think

agger's more than good enough at doing that (does it perfectly well for his country)' date=' and his flaws arent as big as carraghers and he brings far more than carragher overall[/quote']

It's more easier for Agger to do it at international level, rather than week in week out in the Premier League.

I'm not saying he's a bad defender, it's just that him and Carra are different type of defenders. Both of them together are a mean force. Shame though that Agger hardly ever stays fit.

And the best alternative was on the other side. Would love Scotty Parker at Liverpool' date=' and I still reckon West Ham would sell at the right price, as they are short of cash.[/quote']

he's 30 odd and they'd want at least £10m or so for him, (unless they went down), and tbh if he left he'd probably wind up at spurs

aye' date=' shame that agger has these little issues, tbh wouldnt mind seeing soto-agger as you get the big tough CB in soto and the ballplaying agger which would be a decent combo[/quote']

Only when Carra's injured though;). Soto hasn't been offered a contract yet has he? Could well end up leaving on a free i think.

pretty certain that he gets a 1 year extension after making a certain number of appearances which he has met

Decent guy to have on the bench, but is clumsy at times. Lets not forget Ayala will be back next season. Looked very impressive when he first got a run out, but then Rafa went out and brought in Soto so Ayala didn't have much opportunities after.

I can explain that one mate :P

All these USB broadband sticks share about 3 or 4 IP addresses between them regardless of where you are in the UK at the time

You obviously dont understand technology....

I dont have to explain myself to you so do me a favour and stop stalking me like some kinda weirdo......all because i dont agree with your point of view and you think everybody should be as well off as you.....I thought you were a bit more mature

Now do me a favour and leave me alone and lets get this thread back on topic your a MOD so maybe you should stick to your job

Oh and by the way I will be home in twenty mins maybe you can go on travelchecker.com or summit and check how long it takes to travel from West Ham to Bromley' date=' Ive got nothing else to say to you think what you like, I dont care what you think[/quote']

Haha, touch a nerve?

Well I'll explain it for you SoP and show you how it is not what you think.

At the game....mate gone off for a burger' date=' got no idea why the burgers in this place im sorry to say are always rank. Has anybody ever had any decent food in Anfield at Half-Time??

Completely altered tatics for Stoke's aerial bombardment and what happens, Delap is on the bench!!

Strange sorta atmosphere, nothing happened for 35mins think we forgot Carroll wernt playing with the number of long balls we were playing up to Kuyt in the air. Still better last 10mins forced a few chances but gotta up the tempo.

Lot spoke of ambition in the past few days obviously Stoke aint noticed dunno what it looks like on TV but looks a 9-0-1 formation to me.

Get Suarez on!![/quote']

This post was surely on a phone, not a laptop with USB, unless you take your laptop into the ground :confused:

The IP Address is: 86.26.138.22

The host name is: cpc1-bmly9-2-0-cust533.2-3.cable.virginmedia.com

Just got in couple of hrs ago after a day out with the missus' date=' recorded the game and just finished watchingit fully.

[/quote']

In the car on the way home from the game' date=' cant believe I shelled out nearly £100 (not just for ticket, food, programme etc) and get served that up.[/quote']

:)

he's 30 odd and they'd want at least £10m or so for him' date=' (unless they went down), and tbh if he left he'd probably wind up at spurs[/quote']

Parker's only a year older than Alonso, and Alonso isn't exactly in his twilight years. Parker's distribution and work ethic is something Liverpool don't have. In fact the only player today who was 'busting a gut' to get to every ball for Liverpool was Kelly, and he ended up busting his hamstring.

Parker's only a year older than Alonso' date=' and Alonso isn't exactly in his twilight years. Parker's distribution and work ethic is something Liverpool don't have. In fact the only player today who was 'busting a gut' to get to every ball for Liverpool was Kelly, and he ended up busting his hamstring.[/quote']

dont get me wrong he's a good player but would rather go younger, and if what i've heard about m'vila coming in the summer (from what i know a different type of player to parker, more of a DM) then we wont really need him, sign him and bring back aquilani and we'd have lucas/aquilani/mvila/meireles/shelvey/gerrard for the DM/CM/AM, and then we can go after CB/LB/wingers with the rest of the kitty

Haha' date=' touch a nerve?

Well I'll explain it for you SoP and show you how it is not what you think.

This post was surely on a phone, not a laptop with USB, unless you take your laptop into the ground :confused:

:)[/quote']

:P:p

handheld laptop maybe I can take a picture and post it for you...

Your a sad man.....stop stalking me Is this the behavouir of a sane man....:confused:

Yeh my broadband is Virgin Media....maybe you should have my creditcard numbers etc as wel in fact wouldnt be surprised if you do.