• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Wow why didnt Rafael get sent off' date=' if that would of been a Liverpool player we'd of been a man down and Skrtel why get involved and put yourself in trouble for the rest of the game[/quote']

Carragher should have been sent off earlier and with a few games off.. I doubt this game will end with no red cards.. :o

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Wow why didnt Rafael get sent off' date=' if that would of been a Liverpool player we'd of been a man down and Skrtel why get involved and put yourself in trouble for the rest of the game[/quote']

No you wouldn't. Carragher could have gotten sent off (not as likely as Rafael, but still, that was a nasty tackle) but wasn't. I think Phil Dowd was simply being consistent, and is doing very well with that.

Just to clear up what happened in them 5mins of injury time, Carra and the useless Skrtel were booked, Nani showed what an absolute idiot he is and is subbed off. Also Rafael the little dog gets away with a yellow, oh, and VDS is also booked.

Not looking forward to the 2nd half i must say. Hernandez is lighting quick, and Soto just won't fancy him, Skrtel and Carra are both on yellows...

I'm only kidding :) But wasn't it Lucas that made the initial challenge on Rafael? I got confused in the end there on who challenged who as everyone got involved lol

Maxi made the initial challange

Lucas was taken down then

But my point about VDS. When Kuyt scored

VDS elbowed Kuyt then after the Nani thing

He ran the pitch to shout at the ref