Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

and 9 months ago you would have gladly killed the 'GOD':confused:

The only positive from this game is that the Suarez haters have gone back to their closets...

WoW lol you got a good memory ;) it because 9 months l was so angry of what he did but he did arsenal a favour today even though he didn't score

edit: I still hate him

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

When Loosing to the gunner's is a highlight of the season' date=' you know you must have had a **** season :D[/quote']

We always seem to struggle against them anyways, theres not much to play for now in the league, so might aswell make it a bit harder for scum:D.

His name is Suarez he wears the famous red....

I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough

When he scores a volley or when he scores a head

He scores a goal and the kop go wild,

I just cant seem to get enough....Suarez!!

Duh duh da duh duh da duh da

His name is Suarez he wears the famous red....

I just cant get enough' date=' I just cant get enough

When he scores a volley or when he scores a head

He scores a goal and the kop go wild,

I just cant seem to get enough....Suarez!!

Duh duh da duh duh da duh da[/quote']

Lol, Celtic steal You'll Never Walk Alone, so we steal I just can't get enough. :P:o

(unless we've always used this song...:o)

;1411206']Lol' date=' Celtic steal You'll Never Walk Alone, so we steal I just can't get enough. :P:o

(unless we've always used this song...:o)[/quote']

We have been singing it ever since he arrived....

Got no idea if it is a Celtic tune (no offense but dont watch Scottish Football quality is so poor) but its a great tune

Really gets you up and jumping thought it would take a lot to beat the Torres bounce but this is fantastic :)

Was a fantastic display today well worthy winners, played United off the park for large speels. The result is fantastic but the way we played gave me even more pleasure some really good football and after 3-4 pretty poor displays in all honesty was great to see.

We always seem to play well against teams who give us a bit of space but no good doing this one week then losing at Sunderland next time out....lets not get ahead of ourselves as I have said ever since the season started 6th is where we are at currently and thats the best we can hope for.

On a day like today it seems wrong to single people out but Suarez was magnificent, i said all along he was the best signing we made (not carroll) the guy is class, people can talk about the dutch league but no matter what league you are in, if you have got it you have got it. Wonderful touch,imagination,creativity. Please for Dirk he has had knockers but he is an honest guy who always gives everything for this club, I wouldnt necessarilly keep him as a certain "starter" every week but as I said the other day there will always be room in my squad for Dirk, you need players like that.

No real gripes today, Lucas again keeps giving away unnecessary fouls near our box, been on about it for months...dont get me wrong he had a good game today but he must stop doing it, it puts unnecessary danger on us. Bit worrying seeing Soto mark Chicharito as well pace always seems to trouble us but we might see a new CB in the summer anyhow.

Carra should have been sent off, lets be honest (so should Rafael by the way) loved Nani going down, then he gets up runs around after the referee then suddenly collapses and he wonders why he has a reputation :rolleyes: He got up sprightly enough for a man later crying his eyes out. Terrible tackle I dont dispute that but his action after the tackle are why he gets thius reputation.

Sad aint it first time I have ever gone on Utd thread (just to see there reaction to todays defeat) and in the middle of it got one idiot saying well we have lost now might as well break Stevie's leg. Really educated comment

Your mother would be so proud :rolleyes:

Best moment of the day though without doubt was the rendition of "Happy Birthday" to Kenny, really touching emotional moment and at the same time a nice Mickey take at United's expense :P

Also a great tribute to Dean richards in the Wolves-Spurs game a lovely gesture and well deserved

YNWA is also stolen by Liverpool. Was first sung at a Celtic game (vs United I think)
Marsden himself told BBC Radio how' date=' in the 1960s, the deejay at Anfield would play the top-ten commercial records in ascending order, with the number one single transmitted last, shortly before kickoff. Supporters standing on the Spion Kop terrace would sing along, but once "You'll Never Walk Alone" dropped out of the top-ten, says Marsden, they continued to sing along. The song was later adopted by Scottish team Celtic F.C., Dutch teams Feyenoord and FC Twente, Germany's Borussia Dortmund, 1.FC Kaiserslautern, VfL Osnabrück and FC St Pauli and Japan's F.C. Tokyo.[/quote']

I am sure Liverpool did sing it first.

Please for Dirk he has had knockers but he is an honest guy who always gives everything for this club' date=' I wouldnt necessarilly keep him as a certain "starter" every week but as I said the other day there will always be room in my squad for Dirk, you need players like that.

[/quote']

I agree mate, not good enough to start, but there's not much players like him in the world. Only one similar to him comes to mind is Park.

I am sure Liverpool did sing it first.

It was sung by both United fans and Celtic fans in the 50's before it was sung by Liverpool. United fans sang it with reference to the people who died in Munich.

And prize for the person clutching at the most straws today for a wind up goes too

Well if stating a simple fact winds you up then you well and truly deserve to get wound up

I agree mate' date=' not good enough to start, but there's not much players like him in the world. Only one similar to him comes to mind is Park.[/quote']

Kuyt's definitely good enough to start for as long as our other options are Maxi, Cole & Jovanovic. And after today's performance his confidence will be sky-high so I'd expect a couple of good performances from him now.

Kuyt's definitely good enough to start for as long as our other options are Maxi' date=' Cole & Jovanovic[/b']. And after today's performance his confidence will be sky-high so I'd expect a couple of good performances from him now.

Well ofcourse he will with them the only options. What im saying is we need strength in that department. When Carroll is fully fit, he will start over Kuyt(unless we adapt another system) and Kuyt will be shifted to wings. But we still need to buy another winger as that is not Kuyt's best position, is what i'm trying to say.