• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I'm sorry' date=' but do you support Željezničar, Utd, Arsenal or Barcelona? I'm genuinely confused :confused:[/quote']

What does it matter, he makes a geniune point.

Really disappointed with the result. Feel after conceding, it was vital we scored, and in all fairness, it never looked like happening until Carroll came one.

Couldn't have expected much better with a midfield trio consisting of Lucas, Poulson and Spearing. Nothing in there whatsoever to link the attack and defence. Felt Spearing had a decent game though, looked to atleast try and make a telling pass.

Feel sorry for fans who actually paid to watch that travelled so far, it wasn't pleasing on the eye, and it was torture near the end of the match seeing every ball lumped forwards, and seeing the atrocious Cole.

We've done it before the hard way, against Lille and Benfica, but we really need Stevie back fit, and firing on all cylinders to have any chance at all to even score a goal.

Can somebody explain to me why Stan Colleymore is even allowed on television' date=' let alone run his mouth on football? The guy's a muppet.[/quote']

Two words: Channel 5.

It's either him or get the OK TV/Live from Studio Five girls to cover the match. Tough call actually. ;)

I'm sorry' date=' but do you support Željezničar, Utd, Arsenal or Barcelona? I'm genuinely confused :confused:[/quote']

I support Željezničar because I grew up with Zeljeznicar,I support United from big clubs,for about 9,10 years,but I will never like Manchester like Zeljeznicar,and this for barca dont know what barca has to do with this,probably because of my avatar,I really like to watch them,they are really playing brilliant,especially Xavi & Iniesta & Messi. :)

Thought you liked me too?

I was only saying. Seems rather odd that 4 teams feature in his 'profile' if you like. Don't think anyone should be having a dig at another team if they don't know who to support themselves.

OK...

Practically every football fan I know in Belfast has an allegiance to either Linfield/Glentoran' date=' Rangers/Celtic plus a Premier League side. All 3 recieve full support - so how come Narin can't support three or four teams, all in different countries? :rolleyes:

Pathetic argument/utterance that goes around on these forums now along with:

[b']1)[/b] How far from your club do you live?

2) Have you every actually been to see them play?

3) GLOOOOREY - HUNTER!

4) Pure slagging - arguments break down and childish namecalling/the above questions pop up.

Funnily enough the 'Official' Club pages are the worst for this. This one and the United one in particular.

OK...

Practically every football fan I know in Belfast has an allegiance to either Linfield/Glentoran' date=' Rangers/Celtic plus a Premier League side. All 3 recieve full support - so how come Narin can't support three or four teams, all in different countries? :rolleyes:

Pathetic argument/utterance that goes around on these forums now along with:

[b']1)[/b] How far from your club do you live?

2) Have you every actually been to see them play?

3) GLOOOOREY - HUNTER!

4) Pure slagging - arguments break down and childish namecalling/the above questions pop up.

Funnily enough the 'Official' Club pages are the worst for this. This one and the United one in particular.

Believe me, I find this as annoying as you. I wasn't exactly having a go, although I could do.

If you support a team you support that team. Not two, three, four or however many. You definitely won't budge me on this as no matter what you say my opinion will remain. No one should support more than one team. That's not a pathetic argument like the 'how far from the stadium are you?' nonsense. It's a case of basic commitment to a team.

Really think we need to invest in some wingers, will give us more options in the league as well as Europe. Sanchez & Young please, and id take Clichy as well to slot into that LB position since hes unhappy at Arsenal and IMO could get him on the cheap. We just have no width at all especially when it comes to the Europa.

Really think we need to invest in some wingers' date=' will give us more options in the league as well as Europe. Sanchez & Young please, and id take Clichy as well to slot into that LB position since hes unhappy at Arsenal and IMO could get him on the cheap. We just have no width at all especially when it comes to the Europa.[/quote']

Young's not a winger... He wants to play behind the striker. He said he felt isolated out wide and it probably wouldn't be any better at Pool.

No Gerrard for 4 weeks. Hopefully the lads will step up to the plate and get wins against Braga' date=' Sunderland and West Brom. Gerrard Should return against City in April.[/quote']

Pretty sure you can overturn the 1-0 loss at Braga. Want to see Liverpool go far in the EL. :)

Pretty sure you can overturn the 1-0 loss at Braga. Want to see Liverpool go far in the EL. :)

Sevilla thought the same in the CL play-offs and they lost against Braga 4-3 at home.. I am not saying Braga will win LFC at Anfield or they will score 4 goals, but if LFC isn't winning after 30 minutes will be hard for them to surpass Braga..

Sevilla thought the same in the CL play-offs and they lost against Braga 4-3 at home.. I am not saying Braga will win LFC at Anfield or they will score 4 goals' date=' but if LFC isn't winning after 30 minutes will be hard for them to surpass Braga..[/quote']

Our most creative player will be out of the game:(, it doesn't look too good, but i'm sure we'll progress, unless we play 3 holding players:eek: again.

Got some feisty characters in the U18's haven't we? :P

FA Youth Cup Quarter Final Full-Time, Liverpool 2 United 3.

Let a 2-0 lead go, game ended with 9 men apiece. Suso, Coady, Sterling, Wisdom and Flanagan were very impressive first half infact everybody played there part very well, could of gone into the break with four possibly five goals but United keeper kept up out, but second half United got back into it.

Haven't seen alot of the youngsters player before today (saw some of the 9-0 thumping against Southend, and a couple of games before that but not a full match) but i see what some of you lads say about Suso, Coady and Sterling, look ready to be given a shot in a Cup/Europa game in the early rounds.

Sorry to get off topic here boys,

I am looking for a youth futbol tournament in the Liverpool area over March 14-24 2012. I have a U-16 boys team from the USA we are bringing over and would like to play some high level teams while there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Again, sorry to get off topic and thanks for any help!!