• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Supposedly she was 15 at the time :o

I havn't read that bit anywhere - but if its true and if she was, he'l be doing a spot of time considering his age and postion in society - if she wasn't then I can see him going in the summer

Its like the Ribery story - the girl involved was only under age because she was a prostitute and you can only be a prostitute from 18 in france as its legal there to work as one, if he had picked her up in a cafe it would be fine as age of consent in France is 15.

Supposedly she was 15 at the time :o

if thats the case then we should get shot of him and esp strip the captaincy from him

i can forgive players for a lot of things and let things like cheating on their wife slide, but if it involves a 15 year old then he goes, regardless of what he's done and can do

if thats the case then we should get shot of him and esp strip the captaincy from him

i can forgive players for a lot of things and let things like cheating on their wife slide' date=' but if it involves a 15 year old then he goes, regardless of what he's done and can do[/quote']

I have to agree - would you sack him as I'd imagaine thats gross misconduct in many jobs or would you hang out for a transfer fee?

I have to agree - would you sack him as I'd imagaine thats gross misconduct in many jobs or would you hang out for a transfer fee?

hang on for a transfer fee - we'd be unbelievably stupid to sack him, esp as we could get good money for him with our finances atm

Could also be the reason Liverpool are ment to looking at VDV from Real' date=' a possible replacement for Gerrard then if the rumours are true.[/quote']

Should of bought him in 04 when we were heavily linked with him or involved him in the Xabi deal during the summer. It would be something special if we could get him and Wesley in the middle of the park :P One can dream.

We've been linked with 5 Real Madrid players (that I know of, VDV, Higuain, Benzema, Guti, Raul...) and VDV has been pretty heavily linked with us. He's a very good player but how could we find game time for him, Lucas and Aqua?

Have you guys considered that if Hicks & Gillet stall with the sale of the club and there won't be any transfer money because the new owner/s don't come in time for the summer transfer window and naturally Hicks & Gillet wouldn't be giving any money for transfers. Then the next season could be even more disastrous... Is there a chance for this?

Have you guys considered that if Hicks & Gillet stall with the sale of the club and there won't be any transfer money because the new owner/s don't come in time for the summer transfer window and naturally Hicks & Gillet wouldn't be giving any money for transfers. Then the next season could be even more disastrous... Is there a chance for this?

pretty certain its a forced sale and those two have little power in the mattter provided the bid meets a certain target

and there is some transfer money (keane, dossena, voronin sales) in an account but that was ringfenced last summer i believe

Thing are looking decent for us, we can get fourth, depending on what Spurs, Villa and City do in the remaining 3 games (2 for Aston Villa).

Manchester City remaining fixtures:

Aston Villa (H)

Spurs (H)

West Ham (A)

The H is for home and the A is for away, anything can happen in these games but the best results for us is if they lose/draw to Villa, then draw with Spurs and somehow West Ham can get a result against City.

Villa don't have a 'impossible' run in, hopefully Blackburn could do us a favour and stand in their way. Spurs have the easiest fixtures left, but I feel we can win our remaining games and clinch the Europa League.

It is seriously embaressing how bad we are at times (well nearly all the time) even with some of the pitiful performances this season that first half must rank up there as one of the most abject half's this season and that is saying something considering there have been many like that...

Seriously embaressing it's to common an occurance...

Lets just hope they wake up in the 2nd half

PS: treat any new perspective owner with caution, it is easy to promise a lot but for them o actually deliver on promises is another thing as w all well know by now