• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Steven Gerrard's second-half brace and further goals from Maxi Rodriguez and Ryan Babel relegated Burnley and kept Liverpool's top-four hopes alive.

Maxi get his first goal ;)

At the other side of Mersyside Everton beat Fulham, but if they are very lucky, the only thing they can get is a Europa League place.

Not seen the match yet, but seemed like a good result. Happy about Cockney's drubbing the clayheads too. #19 is still a good possibility before United.

On the topic of N'Gog, isn't it true what people say, if he has a good match then he gets called N'Gog (En-go) and when he has a poor match it's pronounced NGOG (En-Gog) Anyone else find this?

Guys it looks like Liverpool can decide who wins the title now. Posted on the United thread before that I've been hearing Liverpool fans on talk sport phoning in saying they'd happily take a 2-1 defeat just to stop United winning the title.

You just need one win to confirm Europa League football and will probably thrash Hull last game of the season. So would you guys like to see Chelsea beat you just to stop United winning the title?

Guys it looks like Liverpool can decide who wins the title now. Posted on the United thread before that I've been hearing Liverpool fans on talk sport phoning in saying they'd happily take a 2-1 defeat just to stop United winning the title.

You just need one win to confirm Europa League football and will probably thrash Hull last game of the season. So would you guys like to see Chelsea beat you just to stop United winning the title?

For me, champions league football is something Liverpool need. Look at Fernando Torres, he could possibly win the WC then come back and there's no European football for him, being one of the deadliest strikers in the modern game, and us being a club that should be winning trophies, CL football is a needed.

If we don't have it, we shouldn't be in the Top Four, this could change this season as we have cracked it since 06. We still have next season to win the title, but unless we get bought by that Chelsea fan or that Asian bidder I read on GOAL! And they possibly give Rafa the cash to buy players, then we don't have a hope.

1999 was just the start of United's 'Golden Era.' and hopefully after SAF is gone, it'll end, sadly he's rubbished the rumours of him leaving at the end of next season :(

By the looks of it, should we beat Chelsea, United will be crowned winners, their games are against Stoke and Sunderland.... So yeah.

Chelsea will need luck. So will we, we can win our remaining 2 games and hope everyone else loses, a draw/lost against Chelsea and we'll be forced in the Europa League again.

4th spot is going to be hard we have to win against chelsea and hull to scrap 4th

I highly doubt you'd get the fourth spot now. Basically you got to hope City draw with Villa and Spurs. Then Spurs, City and Villa lose their remaining games after that. Plus you have to beat Chelsea and Hull.