Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

good to see suarez start. Can i ask you something guys? will gerrard drop his performance this season, what do you expect? i have him in a setup and i am going to buy him in another one and i want your help.

thanks in advance :)

Referee is doing really well, got alot of the decisions right which is nice to see. Lads are playing fantastic aswell, first 20 minutes we could of been two, possibly three ahead but somehow we aren't. Suarez could of taken his chance a little better but he's been fantastic anyway. Nice to see Henderson get on the score-sheet to, nice little finish aswell.

Sadly again like the Sunderland game we fail to go into the break with more than a 1 goal lead, which may cost us later in the game as Bolton are surely going to come out and have a proper go and us. Could of been atleast two, possibly three goals ahead by now though. Hopefully we can add to this lead in the second half before Bolton have the chance to get a goal.

good to see suarez start. Can i ask you something guys? will gerrard drop his performance this season' date=' what do you expect? i have him in a setup and i am going to buy him in another one and i want your help.

thanks in advance :)[/quote']

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I know he will most likely drop on SM, I have him in a setup aswell. VM me if you need anymore help though, don't want to be clogging up a thread not about the game :)

Great game so far but we should be up by 2 or 3. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Sunderland game.

DELIGHTED for Henderson. I hope this gives patience to those fans who are saying he's a waste of money. Lucas has been brilliant as well, great tackling and good passing.

You'd never get Uruguayan officials making a mess of things...

But if we compare one league to the other, this kind of things just cant happen at the almighty EPL. It is understandable if a referee cant see a penalty or an offside but a back pass grabbed by the keeper? cmon...

Really good game all round' date=' shame we couldn't keep the clean sheet, Skrtel did surprisingly well today, defending and going forward. :P[/quote']

The apocalypse is near ! Skrtel scored :eek::eek:

Yeah i was surprised by Skrtel aswell ! Let's hope he keeps it up !

The apocalypse is near ! Skrtel scored :eek::eek:

It's not like its his first goal in years lol.

I had a feeling that someone will score when the commentator commented that "Sir Alex Ferguson said last season that Charlie Adam's corners are worth 10m alone" and immediately we know what happened to Adam's resulting corner and after that:D

Anyone got a prediction for the game tonight?

I'm going for 3-1.

Should have put a fiver on that, could have got decent odds on that :P

Thoroughly enjoyed the match though, we're getting better with every game.

The goal for Henderson was just what he needed - gave him so much confidence and he ended up having a great game after that, his crosses were delightful and was constantly hassling opponents, winning balls back etc. Still lost possession at silly times, but he's definitely starting to settle in.

Suarez again was incredible, he really is something special. I just hope we start and win some trophies in the next 2-3 years, otherwise we could lose him to someone like Barcelona. I know it sounds too early to say that :P

Jose Enrique has (so far) turned out to be a bargain. Had Eagles in his back pocket all game, and bombed on down the left side, linking brilliantly with Downing. I reckon he's the perfect solution to the left back area.

I was also impressed with pretty much everyone else though: Lucas (bossed the game), Downing (unlucky not to get a goal), Adam and Skrtel. Kuyt put in a workman-like performance as always :)

We are top of the league! ;)

Suarez again was incredible' date=' he really is something special. I just hope we start and win some trophies in the next 2-3 years, otherwise we could lose him to someone like Barcelona. I know it sounds too early to say that :P

[/quote']

It is not too early...

Guardiola wanted Suarez before he moved into Liverpool but the thing is that Suarez is represented by Guardiola's brother and after the Chigrynsky deal (also represented by Guardiola's brother) where Barza bought him for like 25m and then sell him to the same team for 15m the relationship with his brother was kinda broke and Pep kinda moved forward on the Suarez thing straight because of that.

Lol Torres :D Another Poor Game For Him

Key Players Today

- Suarez - As always he was fantastic such a team player but he looked disappointed not to get the goal he deserved.

- Henderson - Got the goal and grew in confidence and finished the match strongly put in some good crosses and seemed to attack more. (Maybe I was wrong about him, but we will see)

- Enrique - So Solid, seriously the stats have shown he is the best Left Back in the EPL right now, barely gets beat in a one and one and is always good attacking.

- Adam - So far i've been disappointed but obviously making the transition from Blackpool to Liverpool is huge, but he seems Alonso like his passes to Suarez were on the dot everytime and his goal will easily help.

- Lucas - Again he just ran the midfield he's changed so much in 2 Years from Zero to Hero, can't wait to see him keep growing.

Fantastic match tonight and good news all we are top of the league.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liverpools.png

Lets all enjoy this :D:D:D