Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

As far as I know' date=' that's false and just generated by Twitter, texts etc.[/quote']

It is completley false nothing of the sort has been arranged.

Just some people getting a bit overexcited,

Wont be the first or last story with no substance today thats for sure!!

I would love us to get Hazard, he is one of the best young players in the world.

However even if it was true about us having first refusal we would not get him, his price tag is something like £37million. And if other top clubs were interested to get him we would need to match their bid so sadly it will never be a possibility.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/poulsen-seals-french-move

Yey he's gone:)

Now Liverpool have these CM's:

Gerrard

Meireles

Adam

Hendersen

Lucas

Spearing

Shelvey

Doesnt look so much of a problem now. Having this many CM's will mean injuries like to ones we have now dont bite so hard and also it means we can make a serious attempt at winning the Carling Cup.

I think liverpool have done well in the summer window bar the Aqualani deal, only position i think needs strenthening is up frount i think we need another striker.

I think liverpool have done well in the summer window bar the Aqualani deal' date=' [b']only position i think needs strenthening is up frount i think we need another striker.[/b]

Well your in luck!

Craig Bellamy has been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool to discuss a return to Anfield. The Manchester City is also wanted by QPR and Stoke City, but looks primed for a second chance with Liverpool.

Well your in luck!

Craig Bellamy has been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool to discuss a return to Anfield. The Manchester City is also wanted by QPR and Stoke City' date=' but looks primed for a second chance with Liverpool.[/quote']

I think Bellamy would be a good signing, but only if it was a 1 year deal. I would prefer Struuidge but that seems unlikely.

Also does anyone know where i can find some decent Liverpool sqad pictures?

If we sign Bellamy this tops off the best transfer window we've ever done. Built an amazing squad with plenty of depth and got rid of some of the worst players we've ever signed. Also reports that Benayoun is choosing between Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, I can see him signing for Arsenal but he's been settled in Liverpool before. I don't really like him anymore but he could still do a good job for us.

I've always quite liked Bellamy as a player and he's considerably better than N'gog. Can't see him starting too often with Carroll and Suarez there but he'll be great backup. Then again the way Carroll's started the season you never know!

Would be nice to see maybe one more signing before the deadline tonight but overall I've been delighted with the changes we've made. Cost a bit more than expected at times but if the owners are willing to pay up then I'm glad Kenny's taking full advantage of it.

Sky Bet: Moving on from the editor's comment a few minutes ago, Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge is now 8/11 to go to Liverpool. Is a move on the cards?

must be something going on. would love to have him in the squad.

it was said we wouldnt bring anymore in unless we cleared more players after Enrique signed on the 11/8, now we shifted:

Cole - loan

Poulsen

Insua

Ayala

El Zhar - loan

Kyrgiakos

Pacheco - loan

Aquilani - loan

poss Ngog

Coates has arrived and hopefully bellamy,sturridge and another 1 or 2. gunna be a decent 5/6 hours

Another massive coup for Liverpool....

1737: DONE DEAL Liverpool have completed the signing of United States Under-18 striker Villyan Bijev

Loaned him straight out to Dussledorf though

I guess when he is old enough to get a work permit - he will join the ever growing list of 'Villyans' and criminals in Liverpool

Lord I make myself laugh sometimes :)

Another massive coup for Liverpool....

Loaned him straight out to Dussledorf though

I guess when he is old enough to get a work permit - he will join the ever growing list of 'Villyans' and criminals in Liverpool

Lord I make myself laugh sometimes :)

Well, it's a good job someone laughs at your "jokes".

must be something going on. would love to have him in the squad.

it was said we wouldnt bring anymore in unless we cleared more players after Enrique signed on the 11/8' date=' now we shifted:

Cole - loan

Poulsen

Insua

Ayala

El Zhar - loan

Kyrgiakos

Pacheco - loan

Aquilani - loan

poss Ngog

Coates has arrived and hopefully bellamy,sturridge and another 1 or 2. gunna be a decent 5/6 hours[/quote']

We wont get Bellamy and Sturridge, in fact we wont get Sturridge full stop they simply dont want to sell understandably

Well' date=' it's a good job someone laughs at your "jokes".[/quote']

It is indeed - otherwise the effort would be pointles ;) You also know inside that you wish you'd thought of it lol :D

On a more 'Liverpool' note - Bellamy will be a ok signing for liverpool - if they can keep him relatively fit. He did manage 35 apps for Cardiff so that shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I have heard that he doesn't do much on field training to protect his knees (one of the reasons him and Mancini fell out)

It is indeed - otherwise the effort would be pointles ;) You also know inside that you wish you'd thought of it lol :D

On a more 'Liverpool' note - Bellamy will be a ok signing for liverpool - if they can keep him relatively fit. He did manage 35 apps for Cardiff so that shouldn't be too much of an issue' date=' but I have heard that he doesn't do much on field training to protect his knees (one of the reasons him and Mancini fell out)[/quote']

Do you insist on creating an argument on every thread ?

Anyway ya Bellamy would be a great addidtion to you and adds a new dynamic.

pot and kettle come to mind.

I defend things that are relevant to me eg. United, dont argue about other clubs or players maybe some times when I dont agree with some thing.

Ian was engaged in an argument in 2/3 different arguments while he posted this.

Hope N'Gog does well with Bolton

I defend things that are relevant to me eg. United' date=' dont argue about other clubs or players maybe some times when I dont agree with some thing.

Ian was engaged in an argument in 2/3 different arguments while he posted this.[/quote']

Could you please keep this on topic ?