• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Very' date=' Very soft I heard.[/quote']

Soft thats an understatement!!

Played well glad we kept Carroll out nothing wrong with the performance so far keep the faith been the only team in it.

How good has Suarez been absolutely phenomenal first half display, lets hope he gets the goals his display deserves come the 2nd half.

Always hate this game, love em or loathe them Stoke away is always one of the toughest dates in the calendar.

Why did Carragher have to grab hold of him when he got in front? :mad:

Anyway, started well. Need to get more width though I think and it is still very winnable imo. It's great to actually have a decent bench now as well. With all Stoke's height and toughness they don't seem to be very good at defending set pieces either.

played well' date=' just an absolutely stupid pen to concede (ffs carra was grabbing the lad even though he had his back to goal) - had we not got that given to us there'd be murder on here

as for streams:

[url']http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/82814/1/watch-stoke-city-vs-liverpool-fc.html[/url]

THANK YOU! Been looking everywhere for this !

Wouldnt say today was a "bad" performance per se but one thing I would worry about is the lack of points 4 in 3 is it ?

Everybody is always quick to say that to be a good team you need to win while playing badly but I think it is far more important to win while you are playing really well.

Wouldnt say today was a "bad" performance per se but one thing I would worry about is the lack of points 4 in 3 is it ?

Everybody is always quick to say that to be a good team you need to win while playing badly but I think it is far more important to win while you are playing really well.

Wait are you talking about Liverpool, we have 7 points, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, I don't think anybodys worried Stoke are always going to be a difficult side, we had plenty of chances to score, and there is no way that was a penalty, just bad luck is all.

Wait are you talking about Liverpool' date=' we have 7 points, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, I don't think anybodys worried Stoke are always going to be a difficult side, we had plenty of chances to score, and there is no way that was a penalty, just bad luck is all.[/quote']

Ya sorry I forgot that 7 in 4 is the right figure.

And ya its not that people are worried I was just saying that it is almost vitalto be picking up maximum points when the team are playing close to their Max.

There should be worries because this is the kind of games Liverpool cant loose points if they want to be champs.

I don't think we're realistically aiming that high, in all honesty. You're right though, we should do better against Stoke. Mind you, The Britannia Stadium is one of the hardest places in the league to go these days; I'd have been content/happy with a point.