• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I guess it will be 442 with Maxi LM & Kuyt RM then?

The formation is irrelevant really, with Maxi, Bellamy, Suarez and Kuyt you have 4 intelligent footballers who compliment Suarez perfectly with the movement and link up play, i'm looking forward to the game even more now with this attacking line up, hoping Luiz plays at CB :P

The formation is irrelevant really' date=' with Maxi, Bellamy, Suarez and Kuyt you have 4 intelligent footballers who compliment Suarez perfectly with the movement and link up play, i'm looking forward to the game even more now with this attacking line up, hoping Luiz plays at CB :P[/quote']

I think we will win. Grind out a victory by 1 goal, probably 2-1.

Ok this is a serious question and not a 'haha Liverpool wasted £70-80m on three very average players' post.

Who was responsible for the purchases of Downing, Carroll and Henderson.

Was it Commoli, Dalglish or 'other'?

When I say responsible, I mean who decided to pursue the transfers, and who agreed to pay the reported prices?

Fantastic win, wouldn't say we deserved it...but who cares!! :D give credit to chelski, they put unbelievable pressure on us, it was bound to take something special and Johnson provided that, every aspect of his goal was sublime, starting from the instant control of the ball from the cross field pass by Adam (who put in a real shift imo at both ends of the field, feel Lucas let him down at times though, wasn't his usual robust self) to the cut inside to beat cole instantly, and then wonderful little stroke by his left foot in the bottom corner, fantastic, we've been crying for him to be played on the wing for sometime, two feet, pace, precision, he has it all in him to become one of the best in the world, hope Kenny sees that in him.

Along with Lucas, Enrique also imo looked shaky, Agger and Skrtel were solid at the back though, and Reina made one absolute world class save to keep us in the game, as i said before the game, Bellamy and Maxi provided that extra edge upfront, great goal also, said it before, Maxi needs to play a lot more.

After watching this game though, i wouldn't be too shocked/upset to see us not finish in 4th, there's tremendous competition from the likes of spurs, arsenal and chelsea, we're still lacking a player or two i feel, another DM, LB, also another creative attacker, seen us linked with Lucas Moura, it's unlikely he'll join us, but thats the sort of quality we need.