- Awful Signings

- Awful Tactics

- Awful Football

- Awful Results[/quote']

Hehe I had him to get sacked in 2012 @ 100/1

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Hmm ' date=' perhaps , but that's debatable too .. [/b']

Hahaha :D Love it !! ^^

Debatable? Hahahahaha you have no knowledge about football if you seriously think that.

I've seen loads of people on this forum lately saying the average age of Arsenal fans on this forum is around 12. Now I know what they were talking about.

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

19 Characters!

"So even though he fails to score' date=' or create a goal, he is still in the top 3 strikers in the world because he remains threatening - despite his threats being on a par with being threatened to be shot with a potato gun"[/i']

His team is not supplying him with enough playmaking for him to score at the rate he can as he proved it in other teams. He is in the top 3 strikers of the world because he fails to score yet he plays good almost every single game. Other team could provide him more playmaking. Madrid wants him but sure what does Madrid know compared to a "neutral" (that one was hilarious mate) UTD fan that participates in a online game forum?

The Eredivisie, without the top 3, is the same standard as the Championship in my, and many others opinions. My point about Healy being that it is possible for a player to excel at International level (which is easier than club football fwiw) whilst flopping at the 'top' level. You place far too much emphasis on Suarez record for Uruguay, when his overall club record should be scrutinised.

Fair enough your opinion. Many others believes Ronaldo is better than Messi so whatever. You say that excel at international level is easier then why does Messi, Aguero, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Rooney (and the list goes on in an incredible way) all flopped miserably when playing for the NT? I put emphasis to Suarez record for Uruguay because its not easier but harder to excel at International level, and Suarez excels in both NT and his club.

If you want to believe the myth that Ronaldo 'flops' when faced with 'big' opponents then I cant help someone that dim

I dont believe it, i know it, i have seen it. But ofc impossible to touch a UTD "legend" right neutral guy?

Yes my explanation was simple - so simple that you disagreed with it and then used the same points I made in your 'counter' argument

Not really. You say Suarez is "tricky" which i agree actually, but that is just one of the many things Suarez has and not the reason why he gets fouled. He gets fouled because otherwise they cant take the ball away from him. Simpler way to explain it tbf.

The above is my opinion and one which many 'neutrals' share. You place far too much emphasis on International football and almost forgive Suarez his awful goalscoring record since playing in a 'top' league because of it.

Suarez is playing in Liverpool since less than a year. A club that his other star has been always injured and the other one is an enforcer defensive midfielder. Suarez record of goalscoring has been always great for his other teams even though he wasnt in a top league and the examples you showed they all have been playing for more than 3 years in more structured teams. Despite that i repeat i give credit to NT performances because its indeed harder and Suarez has been brilliant while most of those mentioned before havent. I dont know how many people thinks like you what i do know for a fact is that this thread has 1 or 2 real neutrals the rest are pretty much LFC haters who come to trash almost every single thing.

Debatable? Hahahahaha you have no knowledge about football if you seriously think that.

I've seen loads of people on this forum lately saying the average age of Arsenal fans on this forum is around 12. Now I know what they were talking about.

How did you know I was 12 ? You should visit the Arsenal Thread more frequently and you'll know what the whole "12 year average" is all about :)

Falcao - Did NOTHING for Colombia. Played good for Porto' date=' flopping now in Madrid

[/quote']

Only just realised this comment. Unfortunately I cant spend the time to try and educate someone so clueless who can conclude that the 3rd top scorer in La Liga (only behind Ronaldo + Messi) with 14 goals is 'FLOPPING':rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep your love in with Suarez - I cannot hold a discussion with someone so clearly blind to reason:rolleyes:

Oh so we are blaming Kenny now? if ANY LFC fan starts going against Kenny so early then I seriously question there support for LFC, he deserves way more respect AND time at this stage.

So 1st it was Rafa, then Roy, now Kenny? give me a break the only people who are to blame for this are the players, is anybody seriously telling me Kenny tells them to perform like that?

I said it last season about Hodgson (although he was never the right man for the job and his C.V is average at best) and I will say it again now about Kenny, the results are not the problem, its how the manager reacts to a performance like today which will take the team forward, my main problem with hodgson is after a game like today he would have said something like....

"We played ok, we had a couple of chances but Bolton played really well and deserved there win and full credit to them"

Kenny however is fuming and gives an interview like he did, he will not stand for performance like that on a regular basis.

Kenny / Comolli have made a few bad signings there is no doubt about that, but so has everybody else.

In spells this season we have played the best football I have seen us play, this needs to be done all the time, but again this will only come in time.

Kenny has bring a massive difference imo to everything about LFC last season and this season, inc the football we play at times.

the LFC fans who want instant success are full of .... and should jump over to City imo, this is going to take time, this is his 1st full season back in charge *** get a grip.

We dont have players who should be easily beating most sides at the moment, however performances like tonight are unacceptable and that is clearly the case for Kenny as well which is fine by me as it shows hes on the right track even if some of these over paid wa... are not, the ones who dont book up there idea's will be gone I think.

People can't call Man Utd fans for going against Fergie and also give them stick because they nearly sacked him during his 1st 5 years, then come on here saying about Kenny, looks stupid.

Kenny is the right man for the job, he needs time (at least more than 1 friggin season anyway), we might not get top 4, we might get knocked out both cups.. so what, next season he will continue to rebuild and in the end will get the team playing how he wants and on a regular basis.

All I will say is there is ONLY Newcastle who are above us who you would say shouldnt be (I dont mean they shouldnt as in on performances as they clearly should), but at the start of the season finishing above the others would not have been that bad, ALL of them either have better players OR have a longer foundation and manager in place.

Its frustration more than anything Neller.

I'd rather see Carragher, Kelly or Coady playing in that covering midfield role than Adam.

I feel Kenny is the right man for the job, but he hasn't helped himself with some of his signings, and certain line-up decisions, like playing Adam in the holding role yesterday, but then he hasn't been helped by the players poor performances, and injuries to crucial players.

I'm glad Kenny came out and criticized the players. Hopefully it will kick them into gear ahead of the City tie.

''Downings better than i had expected'', thats according to Kenny, how bad did you think he was then! It's clear he's under real pressure now to play his overpriced players, can't remember henderson doing anything yesterday, carroll was really poor aswell.

Same old Liverpool so far, far too much average players, i wonder how long it will take for carroll to settle now, the fact that 55m was spent on him and downing gives me nightmares till this date.

Also another player i spotted in the youth ranks is 19 year old attacker Tony Silva, he looks a real player, big and powerful, great acceleration and very good on the ball, theres just so much talent in the youth team yet none of it is being integrated in to the bigger picture.

Montpellier director Laurent Nicollin has indicated that Ligue 1 top scorer Olivier Giroud will cost a pretty penny - between €16 and 20 million - for any club looking to sign the France international this summer.

:D

Montpellier director Laurent Nicollin has indicated that Ligue 1 top scorer Olivier Giroud will cost a pretty penny - between €16 and 20 million - for any club looking to sign the France international this summer.

:D

16-20mill?

That makes him half the player Andy Carroll is then?

(I know I am going to regret saying that later in the week)

Nah you are safe lol' date=' unless you dont bother putting a GK in (even then would still be 50-50)[/quote']

To be 100% fair - I am not terribly confident.

I was supposed to be going, but by the time I got round to buying a ticket there were only 'severely restriced' view ones left.

I am not paying £48 to watch approx 1/3 of the pitch

Severley.jpg

Not only are you sat on the same level as people in front - if you stand up the stand above blocks the view more. :(

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I was supposed to be going' date=' but by the time I got round to buying a ticket there were only 'severely restriced' view ones left.

[img']http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/ianmcco1975/Severley.jpg[/img]

Not only are you sat on the same level as people in front - if you stand up the stand above blocks the view more. :(

Very bad view indeed...

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Very bad view indeed...

It's not just Anfield that has that issue - other 'older' stadiums have similar problems.

But to pay £48 for a ticket there - when I know Liverpool fans in the main stand are only paying £39?

To be fair - that again is not Liverpools issue - City have the right to negotiate the cup ticket prices.

I was supposed to be going' date=' but by the time I got round to buying a ticket there were only 'severely restriced' view ones left.

[img']http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/ianmcco1975/Severley.jpg[/img]

Severley restricted view seats view looks awful, when i went to Anfield earlier on in the season I was fortunate enough to get a non-restricted seat in the middle of the away section. But obviously with everyone standing up you get far from the view that you can see in the photo - you'd need some good neck muscles, it's like watching it through a letter box.

£48 is obsurd as well - more then i've seen the over 16's cost as in any of the 7 away grounds i've been to (I think the most expensive was Chelsea - £42 and I think the cheapest Sunderland - £29), but i guess they'll charge that knowing you'll sell out.

Severley restricted view seats view looks awful' date=' when i went to Anfield earlier on in the season I was fortunate enough to get a non-restricted seat in the middle of the away section. But obviously with everyone standing up you get far from the view that you can see in the photo - you'd need some good neck muscles, it's like watching it through a letter box.[/quote']

the anny road end is terrible in all honesty, first few rows in the upper tier and in the corners of the upper tier are ok

£48 is obsurd as well - more then i've seen the over 16's cost as in any of the 7 away grounds i've been to (I think the most expensive was Chelsea - £42 and I think the cheapest Sunderland - £29)' date=' but i guess they'll charge that knowing you'll sell out.[/quote']

it took a while to sell out, man united in the cup went down to anybody with 1 PL game (after all who went to the oldham game which more or less sold out and STs) and i think there are tickets still available for that game. and for the home fans i'm pretty sure its £15 for under 16s this season (wouldnt know personally, the stubble means i cant pass off for 15 anymore)

kenny will make some mistakes, as will every manager at some point, they're just human. personally thought bolton defeat was more down to the players being cowards (bellamy aside) and lack of DM more than anything, but if i do have a tiny little gripe with kenny its him taking a bit too long to make tactical changes - swansea and stoke at home spring to mind. but people do need to remember where we were a year ago and how far we've come