ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Suarez is still a sore loser. I don't know how some people still respect this guy...

He sure tends to be right in the thick of it ever since that world cup handball. Constantly making the headlines for something stupid.

I think it's quite comical because I like drama, but I'm quite disgusted at the same time by all his actions.

Suarez the victim FGS.

So I guess that along with not "speaking to blacks"' date=' [b']he now refuses to touch them aswell[/b]:rolleyes:

Man with true class that Suarez:rolleyes:

Actually, only certain 'blacks', moment later gave Johnson a great big bear hug.

Really inspiring watching valencia absolutely steam past enrique and then see the 'brilliant' downing :rolleyes:

Guest Daniyal

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I hope you beat United De Gea, in goal. Oh and go away Evra.

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I hope you beat United De Gea' date=' in goal. Oh and go away Evra.[/quote']

I can understand the vitriol toward Evra from Scousers who will defend their player no matter what he does.

But coming from a 'neutral' just makes you look a bitter and twisted little child tbh. You clearly need a hug or a BNP membership.

Guest Daniyal

I can understand the vitriol toward Evra from Scousers who will defend their player no matter what he does.

But coming from a 'neutral' just makes you look a bitter and twisted little child tbh. You clearly need a hug or a BNP membership.

The BnP are not so far from my area, but I doubt they'll let me join if you know what I mean.

He's a 12 year old. Has no clue whatsoever..

Guest Daniyal

He's a 12 year old. Has no clue whatsoever..

Yeah, ;). LOL but does my age really matter? I love football the same. :D

Yeah' date=' ;). LOL but does my age really matter? I love football the same. :D[/quote']

Coming from someone who wanted Wenger out, then after the Blackburn game, saying 'In Wenger we trust'.. that itself speaks volumes

I'm pretty sure most 12 year olds know who's in the right and who's in the wrong.

He's an anomaly then.

Guest Daniyal

Coming from someone who wanted Wenger out' date=' then after the Blackburn game, saying 'In Wenger we trust'.. that itself speaks volumes

He's an anomaly then.[/quote']

This is what I said

'Arsene out?' I didn't say I wanted him out, I was asking should he be out, after the AOC substitution. And for the Blackburn game, wouldn't you celebrate if your team won something like that?

Guest Daniyal

I can't be the only one thinking this can I?

Anfield Cat on For Downing :confused:

The cat is kinda of like Carlos Tevez: This time it refused to come off pitch :P

Just seen sky saying evra's went down the tunnel crying about the handshake trying to confront people :rolleyes: okay imo Suarez was wrong not to shake his hand, but at the end of the day the whole point of a handshake is to show respect for the opponent, Suarez clearly doesn't have any for evra, and vice versa, no need to stay crying about it.

Bet he'll be on french tele any minute now :rolleyes:

Oh, and downing is pretty shocking if you didn't already know, don't see the point of starting him if Carroll is on the bench, would much rather have seen Maxi start, unfortunately though he wasn't a 20M signing.

Just seen sky saying evra's went down the tunnel crying about the handshake trying to confront people :rolleyes: okay imo Suarez was wrong not to shake his hand' date=' but at the end of the day the whole point of a handshake is to show respect for the opponent, Suarez clearly doesn't have any for evra, and vice versa, no need to stay crying about it.

Bet he'll be on french tele any minute now :rolleyes:

Oh, and downing is pretty shocking if you didn't already know, don't see the point of starting him if Carroll is on the bench, would much rather have seen Maxi start, unfortunately though he wasn't a 20M signing.[/quote']

Your opinion is clearly wrong.