ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Oh the irony.

Because saying someone's opinion is "clearly wrong" isn't trying to provoke a reaction from them' date=' is it? :rolleyes:[/quote']

No I was telling the truth, his opinion was clearly wrong.

2-1, not really end of the world as far our season is concerned, didn't learn anything new today either, downing's really poor, actually don't think i'm ever going to say anything about him again unless it's something positive, he's just so average :o 4th place is still a realistic option, in a cup final, Suarez scored at last, kenny again made a mistake imo dropping Carroll, done this too many times now, just as he's about to pick up form, Kenny drops him for the big games, just give him a continuous run of games until the end of the season and then asses his performances, atleast he won't have any excuses then.

Unfair result... The difference should have been bigger. Liverpool never found the way to penetrate the UTD clearly. Very conservatory strategy by KD. Why in earths does Downing start instead of Bellamy? Carrol should have been a starter too. KD forgets he is 7th and every team around Liverpool in the table is improving and getting good results so Liverpool needs to start getting victories and clearly is more difficult using such defensive set ups.

About the handshake, would have been great to see Suarez grown up and shake hands with Evra but well the french is a player with no football codes at all so i dont blame Suarez either.

I expected way more from Gerrard, dissapointed me a lot.

Unfair result... The difference should have been bigger. Liverpool never found the way to penetrate the UTD clearly. Very conservatory strategy by KG. Why in earths does Downing start instead of Bellamy? Carrol should have been a starter too. KG forgets he is 7th and every team around Liverpool in the table is improving and getting good results so Liverpool needs to start getting victories and clearly is more difficult using such defensive set ups.

About the handshake' date=' would have been great to see Suarez grown up and shake hands with Evra but well the french is a player with no football codes at all so i dont blame Suarez either.

I expected way more from Gerrard, dissapointed me a lot.[/quote']

Who is KG ?

And how can Suarez not be blamed for refusing to shake Evras hand ? A basic "football code".

Who is KG ?

KD, my bad. I was editing it but they were showing the end of the game at the TV and Evra running towards Suarez to "celebrate" with him? Hopefully Evra gets punished for motivating violence, dont know if that applies in England, it does here in Uruguay.