Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

KD' date=' my bad. I was editing it but they were showing the end of the game at the TV and Evra running towards Suarez to "celebrate" with him? Hopefully Evra gets punished for motivating violence, dont know if that applies in England, it does here in Uruguay.[/quote']

No he isn't he supporting with his fans :rolleyes:

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

KD' date=' my bad. I was editing it but they were showing the end of the game at the TV and Evra running towards Suarez to "celebrate" with him? Hopefully Evra gets punished for motivating violence, dont know if that applies in England, it does here in Uruguay.[/quote']

Celebrating with your own fans is allowed in the UK.

Inciting violence is not.

Saying the N word is allowed in Uruguay.

Here it is not.

Different cultures see;)

Another basic "football code" is what is said on the pitch stays on the pitch.

please dont tell me your suggesting the use of racist termonology should not be reported.

Also what is said on the pitch stays on the pitch isnt a football code.

Your unbelievable.

utterly shocking.

Cant say what i want to without getting booted of this forum.

The above fan and his view is why alot of football fans in this country hates your club, your fans , your manager and suarez.

:)

:confused:

Why are Liverpool fans so deluded?

If someone racially abused you' date=' would you report it?[/quote']

Happened to me before in a match a few times to me and people on my team, never been reported to me it meant they are trying to get in my head and I just tried that bit harder and do things to get in their head.

Edit: If you do report it leave it at that, don't go on tv talking about it.

The Media are going to blow this well out of proportion now.

And I think SAF's comments are completely ridiculous

Everyone thinks Suarez's comments were completely ridiculous.

I take it it is going to be LFC against the world from today: Everyone hates us, everyone else is wrong, its a conspiracy:rolleyes:

The media are RIGHT to focus on the behaviour of the individual in question.

Also SAF said Evra should not have goaded Suarez toward the end.

I take it it is going to be LFC against the world from today: Everyone hates us' date=' everyone else is wrong, its a conspiracy:rolleyes:

Also SAF said Evra should not have goaded Suarez toward the end.[/quote']

Well why not focus on John Terry?

With Video Evidence

But No he's english

I can't be bothered with this discussion, Suarez should of shook his hand, but he didn't his choice and he can do what in wants, honestly in my opinion, if that was me in Suarez's position I would've ignored Evra, there shouldn't have been a handshake at all.

Well why not focus on John Terry?

With Video Evidence

But No he's english

I can't be bothered with this discussion' date=' Suarez should of shook his hand, but he didn't his choice and he can do what in wants, honestly in my opinion, if that was me in Suarez's position I would've ignored Evra, there shouldn't have been a handshake at all.[/quote']

This has nothing to do with Terry, they abandoned the handshakes to avoid this sort of thing happening at the QPR V Chelsea.

please dont tell me your suggesting the use of racist termonology should not be reported.

Also what is said on the pitch stays on the pitch isnt a football code.

Your unbelievable.

utterly shocking.

Cant say what i want to without getting booted of this forum.

The above fan and his view is why alot of football fans in this country hates your club' date=' your fans , your manager and suarez.

:)[/quote']

Evra started the problem by calling Suarez "Sudaca" in order to get him angry and to reply. You can go and report whatever you think it was completely out of context and actually hurts you and you feel racially abused but when it is you who starts the problem you should have at least the code to let go whatever happened there.

After the match Evra runned towards Suarez to mock him which ended in many Liverpool players assaulting Evra and pushing him away in a very cheap act of a very cheap dirty person.

I take it it is going to be LFC against the world from today: Everyone hates us' date=' everyone else is wrong, its a conspiracy:rolleyes:

Also SAF said Evra should not have goaded Suarez toward the end.[/quote']

Same as happened with Cantona, loved by United hated by the rest.

Evra started the problem by calling Suarez "Sudaca" in order to get him angry and to reply. You can go and report whatever you think it was completely out of context and actually hurts you and you feel racially abused but when it is you who starts the problem you should have at least the code to let go whatever happened there.

After the match Evra runned towards Suarez to mock him which ended in many Liverpool players assaulting Evra and pushing him away in a very cheap act of a very cheap dirty person.

Im not saying Evra is perfect, far from it. Im actually concentrating on the behaviour of Suarez and LFC. Just because someone started an argument doesnt justify the use of racist termonology. :confused:

Evra cheap ? It was a retaliation to the douchebag who refused his hand earlier. Do you not see that if they shaked hands things could and would of been very different. Im not saying they would of been best of friends, but by doing that Suarez ignited the situation further.

Im not saying Evra is perfect' date=' far from it. Im actually concentrating on the behaviour of Suarez and LFC. Just because someone started an argument doesnt justify the use of racist termonology. :confused:

Evra cheap ? It was a retaliation to the douchebag who refused his hand earlier. Do you not see that if they shaked hands things could and would of been very different. Im not saying they would of been best of friends, but by doing that Suarez ignited the situation further.[/quote']

Evra provocated some very unfortunate comments from Suarez which later he used to put him in court, suffer an 8 match suspension and basically ruining any little respect that might had left among other people aside from the Liverpool fans in England.

While i do agree that Suarez should had move over this issue and shaked hands with Evra, i can understand him. Suarez is not a hypocritical person and put that clear.

End of story.

Cantona was still respected though by the majority.

By the majority of what? of people in jail maybe. He was hated by almost every single fan in England except the United ones.

Awesome player, one of the best foreigners that played in the league (at least that i saw) but with a very boiling temper way more than Suarez in my opinion.

By the majority of what? of people in jail maybe. He was hated by almost every single fan in England except the United ones.

Awesome player' date=' one of the best foreigners that played in the league (at least that i saw) but with a very boiling temper way more than Suarez in my opinion.[/quote']

agree i like Suarez despite i support MU/he s one of the best players of Liverpool since he came/Rooney had his outbursts so what..............