ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

3oylPLbRTa5Jdlf32QdY.png

If Evra really wanted to shake his hand' date=' why isn't he really offering his hand to Suarez? Looks a little half hearted if you ask me.[/quote']

Using a picture like that to promote your argument (whatever that is:rolleyes:) is ludicrous.

Put the video of the handshake up and you can clearly see Evra offers his hand the same as he does the rest of the LFC players.

And even if your ludicrous half-hearted claim was correct, the fact that a victim of racial abuse can offer his hand to his perpetrator gains him an enourmous amount of respect from fans worldwide.

fmp407.jpg

Who is the douche? The man that accepts defeat and walks away with his head looking straight? Or the low scum provoking Suarez?

That is inciting violence.

Tbh any sort of statement coming from the man who 2 weeks ago said "Falcao is flopping in Madrid" has to be dismissed.

Your actual statement there portraying Suarez to be 'having the moral high ground' is alongside the Falcao one tbh:o

fmp407.jpg

Who is the douche? The man that accepts defeat and walks away with his head looking straight? Or the low scum provoking Suarez?

That is inciting violence.

It was stupid of Evra to do that right in front of Suarez but if he had simply shaken his hand at the start then nothing would have happened. Suarez had the chance to calm everything down but instead made it worse and now future games will probably be just like this one. Sure, he might hate Evra but other players must dislike each other and still bother to shake hands.

Tbh any sort of statement coming from the man who 2 weeks ago said "Falcao is flopping in Madrid" has to be dismissed.

Your actual statement there portraying Suarez to be 'having the moral high ground' is alongside the Falcao one tbh:o

Falcao started to respond some months ago' date=' go revise the first sixth months of Falcao at Madrid, not worthy of 40m, besides not playing good football.

Tbh, 80% of what you say is pure rubbish mostly because you seem to be a fan that saw many victories and titles of the UTD yet you look like sad and sorry dude comming on this forum to make "jokes" or discredit anything related to Liverpool. How can anything you say be taken serious? I dont care i try to keep discussing yet you believe you have some absolute true over everything, what are you doing in a forum mate? Go and become a manager, you are wasting time here! :rolleyes:

Back on what i posted, that is inciting violence, you can change subjects all you want but the images speak for itself.

To add some more flavour to the discussion...

Suarez with the intention of shaking hands with Evra, Evra with an arse look and his hand low

[img']https://p.twimg.com/AlYtU41CMAEZya8.jpg[/img]

AlYnEXpCIAA-Urh.jpg

Tbf, the motion is very fast and i doubt Suarez even took a look at Evra's hand position or his arse face.

It was stupid of Evra to do that right in front of Suarez but if he had simply shaken his hand at the start then nothing would have happened. Suarez had the chance to calm everything down but instead made it worse and now future games will probably be just like this one. Sure' date=' he might hate Evra but other players must dislike each other and still bother to shake hands.[/quote']

I agree with that. There is a friendly match between Uruguay and France in June i believe, some Uruguayan players said to the local press that Evra should not play and if he does he gets prepared to be "physically abused" on the pitch. It was commented in a funny way but im sure that if Lugano spot hims close Evra will be "punished" :D

Falcao started to respond some months ago' date=' go revise the first sixth months of Falcao at Madrid, not worthy of 40m, besides not playing good football.

Tbh, 80% of what you say is pure rubbish mostly because you seem to be a fan that saw many victories and titles of the UTD yet you look like sad and sorry dude comming on this forum to make "jokes" or discredit anything related to Liverpool. How can anything you say be taken serious? I dont care i try to keep discussing yet you believe you have some absolute true over everything, what are you doing in a forum mate? Go and become a manager, you are wasting time here! :rolleyes:

Back on what i posted, that is inciting violence, you can change subjects all you want but the images speak for itself.

To add some more flavour to the discussion...

Suarez with the intention of shaking hands with Evra, Evra with an arse look and his hand low

Tbf, the motion is very fast and i doubt Suarez even took a look at Evra's hand position or his arse face.[/quote']

Yes you are quite right. Maybe I will go and sign "the 3rd best striker in the world" that is Suarez in accordance with yourself.

And I am awfully sorry to be in the MAJORITY who condemn Suarez and his actions.:rolleyes:

Also I would also edit out the profantiy you so cleverly direct at Evra in your final sentance ;-)

Yes you are quite right. Maybe I will go and sign "the 3rd best striker in the world" that is Suarez in accordance with yourself.

And I am awfully sorry to be in the MAJORITY who condemn Suarez and his actions.:rolleyes:

Also I would also edit out the profantiy you so cleverly direct at Evra in your final sentance ;-)

Well Madrid wants him, Pep wanted him (before signing Alexis), Seems that want him in Italy, clearly you are over all the head officers of those clubs from your position of forum user!

About the rest, whatever floats your boat...

Well Madrid wants him' date=' Pep wanted him (before signing Alexis), Seems that want him in Italy, clearly you are over all the head officers of those clubs from your position of forum user!

About the rest, whatever floats your boat...[/quote']

Madrid want him:rolleyes: They have strikers who score goals so why would they purchase Suarez? (Serious question) - both Higgy and Benz are better players and finishers.

Pep may have wanted him but didn't attempt to buy him.:confused:

And Italian football is not at the level it was. So that is feasible.

I agree with that. There is a friendly match between Uruguay and France in June i believe' date=' some Uruguayan players said to the local press that Evra should not play and if he does he gets prepared to be "physically abused" on the pitch. [b']It was commented in a funny way but im sure that if Lugano spot hims close Evra will be "punished"[/b] :D

Could you explain the last sentence in a bit more detail?

It amazes me how so many people just buy into what they are spoon-fed by the media. Did noone ever teach you to always, ALWAYS challenge what you are reading? Like Burs said so eloquently yesterday, just because some toffee-nosed journalism graduate may be in a position to influence your mind, doesn't mean you should immediately accept what they are saying as gospel. I guarantee that the proportion of journalists who have written articles on the Suarez/Evra debacle - that it now is - and have also read the entire 115 page FA report on the issue is under 5%. The condemnation of Suarez is embarrassing in light of the facts we actually have to argue upon. There were no witnesses in this situation, just one man's word against another. In a court of law, well, it wouldn't have even got to court. Yet he was found guilty by a "court" that has a conviction rate above 99%. Ridiculous in every sense of the word.

Please, read some decent, objective jounalism for a change, from someone who doesn't even follow football and has actually read the 115 page report from start to finish no less. I implore you all:

http://newsframes.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/media-on-racism-churnalism/

P.S. By no means am I fully saying Suarez is innocent - nobody can know for sure. I don't even like Suarez as a person that much. But IF, and I know it is a big IF, Suarez was telling the truth and he only called Evra negr0 on one solitary occasion, then I find this witch-hunt to be pretty shameful. And if I were in his shoes and (again, presuming Suarez's version of events are the correct ones) Evra had gone out of his way to make me look like a dispicable human being like the media have done, then I don't think I'd be in the mood for shaking his hand either.

Just my two cents. I await your swathe of backlash.

It amazes me how so many people just buy into what they are spoon-fed by the media. Did noone ever teach you to always' date=' ALWAYS challenge what you are reading? Like Burs said so eloquently yesterday, just because some toffee-nosed journalism graduate may be in a position to influence your mind, doesn't mean you should immediately accept what they are saying as gospel. I guarantee that the proportion of journalists who have written articles on the Suarez/Evra debacle - that it now is - and have also read the entire 115 page FA report on the issue is under 5%. The condemnation of Suarez is embarrassing in light of the facts we actually have to argue upon. There were no witnesses in this situation, just one man's word against another. In a court of law, well, it wouldn't have even got to court. Yet he was found guilty by a "court" that has a conviction rate above 99%. Ridiculous in every sense of the word.

Please, read some decent, objective jounalism for a change, from someone who doesn't even follow football and has actually read the 115 page report from start to finish no less. I implore you all:

P.S. By no means am I fully saying Suarez is innocent - nobody can know for sure. I don't even like Suarez as a person that much. But IF, and I know it is a big IF, Suarez was telling the truth and he only called Evra negr0 on one solitary occasion, then I find this witch-hunt to be pretty shameful. And if I were in his shoes and (again, presuming Suarez's version of events are the correct ones) Evra had gone out of his way to make me look like a dispicable human being like the media have done, then I don't think I'd be in the mood for shaking his hand either.

The main reason this has all been brought up again is down to Suarez's

stupidity in not shaking Evra's hand.

If Suarez was a big enough man to just shake Evra's hand, regardless of how much he despises him, regardless of how much wrongdoing he may feel has occurred, then this can begin to die down and Suarez also gains some respect back.

However it seems he is not man enough/intelligent enough to help himself, and now the whole footballing world has witnessed what a disgrace Luis Suarez is. Again.

Liverpool are now left to deal with a severely damaged reputation, and many people associated with the club are just embarrassing it further.

I agree with that. There is a friendly match between Uruguay and France in June i believe' date=' some Uruguayan players said to the local press that Evra should not play and if he does he gets prepared to be "physically abused" on the pitch. [b']It was commented in a funny way but im sure that if Lugano spot hims close Evra will be "punished" :D[/b]

Find that 'funny' do you? That's disgraceful.

By the way, I'd back Evra over some Uraguyan nonce any day of the week ;)

By the way' date=' I'd back Evra over some Uraguyan nonce any day of the week ;)[/quote']

Quite right, anyone with sense can see what a disgrace, what kind of scum Suarez is. However the user you quoted is extremely biased towards Suarez - quite often embarrassingly so.

Quite right' date=' anyone with sense can see what a disgrace, what kind of scum Suarez is. However the user you quoted is extremely biased towards Suarez - quite often embarrassingly so.[/quote']

Yeah, I've seen him try and justify Suarez before. Laughable. I am aware that my Uraguyan 'nonce' comment was completely unjustified by the way. But theres three Uraguyans that I know that fit that description. Two of them are footballers ;)

Well, well, well I find the actions of so called United fans to be well far from what they claim they are......

With regards to the game, no complaints the better team won, we were poor, very poor. The goals seemed to knock the stuffing out the players and there seemed to be a total lack of belief, passion. Apart from the first ten minutes when we were on top United dominated the whole game and if we had scrapped a draw it would have been an injustice. Same old problems lack of pace, lack of tempo, lack of belief very dissapointing but the better team on the day won.

United fans make me laugh with there massive hypocrisy, reading through this and there thread today has been a real eye-opener into the type of personalities and charachters of some people.

With regards to the handshake. I really dont see the problem if Suarez dont want to shake his hand then that is between those two. To be frank when you look at everything without your rose-tinted glasses on you can easily explain why Suarez would not want to shake his hand.

He was convicted by a kangaroo court by the FA Board (a board so against racism it has appointed a temporary manger guilty of exactly the same thing, but hang on oops he is English) a court with a 99% conviction rate.

Suarez story all along was that he said the word once and it means something different in his culture which has been verified. He never hid that or tried to deny it, whether you believe it was a Cultural misunderstanding or not that is plausable since then we have found that:

Evra claimed Suarez called him said word 8-9 times yet not one TV Camera, nor one player, one fan despite all the players, cameras on the pitch heard anything...astonishing if he said it so many times.

Evra verbally abused Suarez sister in the worst of terms-FACT.

This is the good one....Evra admitted to RACIALLY ABUSING Suarez in Spanish yet of course that is never mentioned, dont suit United fans or the media in this country to speak truth.

Not ONE person can verify anything Evra claims and if it went to a court anywhere in the world it would be laughed out of court. (I accepted Suarez ban as whether it was a cultural misunderstanding or not he said said word, what i object tgo is the hypocrisy of Evra getting off scott free for the same offence and the "media coverage")

So if you are Suarez and you have been banned for eight games on the word and how shall we say "unsubstianted"( and it is unsubstantiated claims by Patrice), had your sister insulted in the vilest of terms, been racially abused by Evra and now been subject to the type of press coverage he has claiming him to be a "racist" by the absolute morons in fleet street then i think it is fairly easy to understand why Suarez would not want to shake his hand. If Suarez version of events is true and he has been branded as this dispicable human being on the back of a pack of lies from Evra it is easy to understand it.

I also find it laughable considering the fact last week that the whole talk was of United players all gunna blank John Terry a man who has I may remind everybody has not been convicted of anything.

As for taking the moral high ground, LOL you certainly cant claim nothing in fact I find it laughable the behavouir of your so called "moral fans"

So lets check it out:

Your players...

- Cheating on your wife-check (numerous)

- Paying for prostitutes- Check

- Sleeping with your own brothers wife- check

- Physically assaulting football fans- Check

_ Trying to permenently injure a player for life- check

- Deliberatly avoiding drug testing- check

- Consistantly intimidating referees- check

- Homophobic abuse- check

- Trying to incite players with unnecessary "celebrations"- Check

Just to name a few

Your "Moral high ground fans on this issue"

- OOps one of your fans arrested for racial abuse (but that would never happen would it...oh no hang on it has.....

-your fanzine :eek: Selling magazinesdeliberatly trying to incite racial hatred- Check

- Selling T-Shirts with Ku Klux Klan implications on Suarez- Check

- Oh and actually more Man United fans have been arrested for "Racial issues" since there behavouir today.

Your forum members:

- Branding all Liverpool fans as:

Scum, disgrace to society, worse than summit that rhymes with hits, branding us all as racists. (clearly any educated person would not generalise an entire group of people in said terms)

Saying that they hope somebody breaks Suarez leg and he "gets what's coming to him" ( I will go out of my way here to condemn this so called "fan" as he is without doubt the biggest Moron i have ever seen comment on either thread)

-Condoning Evra's deliberate attempt to incite Suarez at the end of the game, which Suarez done well to ignore,

- General wumming of the LIVERPOOL THREAD and trying to incite reactions...

yep I totally agree you have the moral High Ground :P:p:p

In no way do i suggest that everybody associated with Liverpool is squeaky clean but I never have, I find your general hypocrisy astonsihing and dont worry for all those of you who claim to have the "moral high ground" i am not gunna resort to generalising you all or start calling you names...I will leave that to you and your "educated thread"

By the way I am not gunna respond to any of you, I have many times before and it is like a broken record, same old vitarol, same old ignorance just like the media in this country as wonderfully explained by Burs in his post earlier in this thread.

Well done on the win, well deserved as for the rest of your comments and general behavouir on this and the United thread I shake my head in disbelief

Well' date=' well, well I find the actions of so called United fans to be well far from what they claim they are......

With regards to the game, no complaints the better team won, we were poor, very poor. The goals seemed to knock the stuffing out the players and there seemed to be a total lack of belief, passion. Apart from the first ten minutes when we were on top United dominated the whole game and if we had scrapped a draw it would have been an injustice. Same old problems lack of pace, lack of tempo, lack of belief very dissapointing but the better team on the day won.

[b']

United fans make me laugh with there massive hypocrisy, reading through this and there thread today has been a real eye-opener into the type of personalities and charachters of some people.[/b]

With regards to the handshake. I really dont see the problem if Suarez dont want to shake his hand then that is between those two. To be frank when you look at everything without your rose-tinted glasses on you can easily explain why Suarez would not want to shake his hand.

He was convicted by a kangaroo court by the FA Board (a board so against racism it has appointed a temporary manger guilty of exactly the same thing, but hang on oops he is English) a court with a 99% conviction rate.

Suarez story all along was that he said the word once and it means something different in his culture which has been verified. He never hid that or tried to deny it, whether you believe it was a Cultural misunderstanding or not that is plausable since then we have found that:

Evra claimed Suarez called him said word 8-9 times yet not one TV Camera, nor one player, one fan despite all the players, cameras on the pitch heard anything...astonishing if he said it so many times.

Evra verbally abused Suarez sister in the worst of terms-FACT.

This is the good one....Evra admitted to RACIALLY ABUSING Suarez in Spanish yet of course that is never mentioned, dont suit United fans or the media in this country to speak truth.

Not ONE person can verify anything Evra claims and if it went to a court anywhere in the world it would be laughed out of court. (I accepted Suarez ban as whether it was a cultural misunderstanding or not he said said word, what i object tgo is the hypocrisy of Evra getting off scott free for the same offence and the "media coverage")

So if you are Suarez and you have been banned for eight games on the word and how shall we say "unsubstianted"( and it is unsubstantiated claims by Patrice), had your sister insulted in the vilest of terms, been racially abused by Evra and now been subject to the type of press coverage he has claiming him to be a "racist" by the absolute morons in fleet street then i think it is fairly easy to understand why Suarez would not want to shake his hand. If Suarez version of events is true and he has been branded as this dispicable human being on the back of a pack of lies from Evra it is easy to understand it.

I also find it laughable considering the fact last week that the whole talk was of United players all gunna blank John Terry a man who has I may remind everybody has not been convicted of anything.

As for taking the moral high ground, LOL you certainly cant claim nothing in fact I find it laughable the behavouir of your so called "moral fans"

So lets check it out:

Your players...

- Cheating on your wife-check (numerous)

- Paying for prostitutes- Check

- Sleeping with your own brothers wife- check

- Physically assaulting football fans- Check

_ Trying to permenently injure a player for life- check

- Deliberatly avoiding drug testing- check

- Consistantly intimidating referees- check

- Homophobic abuse- check

- Trying to incite players with unnecessary "celebrations"- Check

Just to name a few

Your "Moral high ground fans on this issue"

- OOps one of your fans arrested for racial abuse (but that would never happen would it...oh no hang on it has.....

-your fanzine :eek: Selling magazinesdeliberatly trying to incite racial hatred- Check

- Selling T-Shirts with Ku Klux Klan implications on Suarez- Check

- Oh and actually more Man United fans have been arrested for "Racial issues" since there behavouir today.

Your forum members:

- Branding all Liverpool fans as:

Scum, disgrace to society, worse than summit that rhymes with hits, branding us all as racists. (clearly any educated person would not generalise an entire group of people in said terms)

Saying that they hope somebody breaks Suarez leg and he "gets what's coming to him" ( I will go out of my way here to condemn this so called "fan" as he is without doubt the biggest Moron i have ever seen comment on either thread)

-Condoning Evra's deliberate attempt to incite Suarez at the end of the game, which Suarez done well to ignore,

- General wumming of the LIVERPOOL THREAD and trying to incite reactions...

yep I totally agree you have the moral High Ground :P:p:p

In no way do i suggest that everybody associated with Liverpool is squeaky clean but I never have, I find your general hypocrisy astonsihing and dont worry for all those of you who claim to have the "moral high ground" i am not gunna resort to generalising you all or start calling you names...I will leave that to you and your "educated thread"

By the way I am not gunna respond to any of you, I have many times before and it is like a broken record, same old vitarol, same old ignorance just like the media in this country as wonderfully explained by Burs in his post earlier in this thread.

Well done on the win, well deserved as for the rest of your comments and general behavouir on this and the United thread I shake my head in disbelief

Well written post there Ray. Gracious in defeat. I admire your desire to stick up for your player, but you can't condone Suarez' behaviour today, notably the handshake incident. He was fully aware of the ramaifications of not shaking Evra's hand. To go the extra mile and go beyond the call of duty he kicked the ball into the dugout. Not to mention the incident with Rio. Poor excuse of a footballer, poor excuse of a human being. Suarez has cleverly been updating his twitter. He's got a clever team behind him.

However, the ignorance of some of you L'pool fans is astonishing. I have bolded the parts of your posts that I find laughable.

Not that you'll reply, though ;)

but you can't condone Suarez' behaviour today' date=' notably the handshake incident.[/quote']
had your sister insulted in the vilest of terms' date=' been racially abused by Evra and now been subject to the type of press coverage he has claiming him to be a "racist" by the absolute morons in fleet street then i think it is fairly easy to understand why Suarez would not want to shake his hand.[/quote']

You can condone it if the above is true.

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

It amazes me how so many people just buy into what they are spoon-fed by the media. Did noone ever teach you to always' date=' ALWAYS challenge what you are reading? Like Burs said so eloquently yesterday, just because some toffee-nosed journalism graduate may be in a position to influence your mind, doesn't mean you should immediately accept what they are saying as gospel. I guarantee that the proportion of journalists who have written articles on the Suarez/Evra debacle - that it now is - and have also read the entire 115 page FA report on the issue is under 5%. The condemnation of Suarez is embarrassing in light of the facts we actually have to argue upon. There were no witnesses in this situation, just one man's word against another. In a court of law, well, it wouldn't have even got to court. Yet he was found guilty by a "court" that has a conviction rate above 99%. Ridiculous in every sense of the word.

100% agree with this but well England fans are really something...

Quite right' date=' anyone with sense can see what a disgrace, what kind of scum Suarez is. However the user you quoted is extremely biased towards Suarez - quite often embarrassingly so.[/quote']

Compared to how biased all of you UTD, City, Villa, etc fans are to say anything related to Liverpool im a saint really.

By the way' date=' I'd back Evra over some Uraguyan nonce any day of the week ;)[/quote']

It was funny the way he said it, i would explain it in spanish but since you cannot even spell my country well... way less i could expect you to understand something in spanish really.

Uruguayan football was always known to be kind of violent mostly because the players "feel the shirt" a lot and well they let their emotions run. I'd back any uruguayan player over any of those who you probably back that gives a rats arse about their NT.

My Uruguayans cry when they loose with Uruguay, your Englands think about which ferrari are gonna buy after the match, or which wife of a team mate are going to hit on.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

It was funny the way he said it' date=' i would explain it in spanish but since you cannot even spell my country well... way less i could expect you to understand something in spanish really.

Uruguayan football was always known to be kind of violent mostly because the players "feel the shirt" a lot and well they let their emotions run. I'd back any uruguayan player over any of those who you probably back that gives a rats arse about their NT.

My Uruguayans cry when they loose with Uruguay, your Englands think about which ferrari are gonna buy after the match, or which wife of a team mate are going to hit on.[/quote']

I'm guessing you were one of the Uruguayans who hailed Suarez as a 'Hero' when he used his hand in world cup against Ghana - thus preventing a goal :rolleyes:

Honestly though, don't boast about Uruguayans like they're all saints.. and then don't generalize by saying 'your england think about ferrari blah blah etc' cos thats wrong and silly..