ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Liverpool WILL win this game - know why?

The sports gods are trying to make my Sunday miserable.

Scotland lose to France..

United score last minute winner....

Guaranteed Liverpool will win then......

Rangers did grab a decent victory, but in the context of the league it's largely meaningless

Suarez is the most overrated player ever .. He is SHOCKING .

Shhh... you can't say that on here! Suarez is the "3rd best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo".

It's just because all non-Liverpool fans are biased that we can't appreciate his qualities... "stats aren't everything".

Anyhow, I think this match deserves to be decided on penalties, no side has really deserved to win.

Shhh... you can't say that on here! Suarez is the "3rd best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo".

It's just because all non-Liverpool fans are biased that we can't appreciate his qualities... "stats aren't everything".

Anyhow' date=' I think this match deserves to be decided on penalties, no side has really deserved to win.[/quote']

To be fair , Liverpool deserve to win it .. Only if they had a proper player like Rvp up front to take those chances ..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET THE HELL IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEVER HEARD WEMBLEY SO LOUD, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET THE HELL IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEVER HEARD WEMBLEY SO LOUD' date=' Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/quote']

You're there? ;)

Congrats I guess though Cardiff will take most of the plaudits. Nice to see Suarez is man enough to take a penalty...