Official Liverpool Thread

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

They did in 2005. He put in a transfer request to get a move.

24 hours later he was visited by a notorious scouse gangster who politely told him he wouldn't EVER be playing football again if he left the club.

Gerrard withdraws transfer request.

Gerrard declares intention to win the PL with Pool and NEVER leave the club.

Gangster is happy:p

didn't know this. For me Gerrard belongs to the players that can play extremely well but only for a certain club. If they move they will be rubbish. So if Gerrard ever was to leave Pool, i think he would be rubbish in the new club

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

They did in 2005. He put in a transfer request to get a move.

24 hours later he was visited by a notorious scouse gangster who politely told him he wouldn't EVER be playing football again if he left the club.

Gerrard withdraws transfer request.

Gerrard declares intention to win the PL with Pool and NEVER leave the club.

Gangster is happy:p

What a complete load of rubbish

What a complete load of rubbish

it is actually true that he wanted to leave but finally he rejected a transfer move to chelsea and stayed with Liverpool. The gangster story is i think an addition of cheekylad but no he isn't wrong :P

it is actually true that he wanted to leave but finally he rejected a transfer move to chelsea and stayed with Liverpool. The gangster story is i think an addition of cheekylad but no he isn't wrong :P

I know all about the transfer request its the story behind it im saying is rubbish

He just doesn't want to admit it.

As you quite correctly point out I am indeed right.

However have a read here mate. Especially around the 3rd paragraph where it is mentioned of said events. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560616/Soccer-star-gangsters-Steven-Gerrard-murky-depths-Liverpools-underworld.html

Liverpool fans will ALWAYS deny it.

Sensible fans however tend to be open minded on the issue;)

However have a read here mate. Especially around the 3rd paragraph where it is mentioned of said events. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560616/Soccer-star-gangsters-Steven-Gerrard-murky-depths-Liverpools-underworld.html

Well the gangster story seems true too. This guy wanted only money or did he do that so that Gerrard will stay in Liverpool?

You watch too much television.

;););););););););););););) Do you ever make posts without putting this infuriating smiley after one of your statements?

Oh no its in the daily mail, it must be true. So sorry for doubting you

You watch too much television.

;););););););););););););) Do you ever make posts without putting this infuriating smiley after one of your statements?

If you have a problem with the way I post' date=' then either ignore it or report it to the mods. Failing that I suggest you just just put up or shut up;)

Oh no its in the daily mail, it must be true. So sorry for doubting you

Yes the Daily Mail.

I suppose the official court records that confirm his 'links' with said underworld gangsters are more up your street. Well it is reported their too. Or are official court statements unreliable now aswell;)

If you have a problem with the way I post' date=' then either ignore it or report it to the mods. Failing that I suggest you just just put up or shut up;)

Yes the Daily Mail.

I suppose the official court records that confirm his 'links' with said underworld gangsters are more up your street. Well it is reported their too. Or are official court statements unreliable now aswell;)[/quote']

Yes and Rebecca Fletcher typed it all up on her typewriter didnt she. :rolleyes:

Oh dont worry I ignore most of your posts however the ones where you sound stupid even for you occasionally get through to me. :).

Once the gangster got Gerrard to stay at Liverpool did he return to Salvatore Leone to pick up his money? Did doing this unlock the second island? :)

Yes and Rebecca Fletcher typed it all up on her typewriter didnt she. :rolleyes:

Oh dont worry I ignore most of your posts however the ones where you sound stupid even for you occasionally get through to me. :).

Once the gangster got Gerrard to stay at Liverpool did he return to Salvatore Leone to pick up his money? Did doing this unlock the second island? :)

If you want to respond in a debate bud, I suggest you attempt to do it in a manner slightly more 'mature';)

If you don't have anything constructive to add and would rather just insult someone's posts then maybe this place is a bit to advanced for you;)

Most on here can have a good argument/debate without resorting to your childish comebacks. If you don't like what you read and you feel you can't respond without being silly further, then simply add me to your 'ignore' list and that way you don't have to see mine and I don't have to put up with yours.

Its all quite simple really;)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Far from unintentional in my opinion.

HAHAHA !!

You never fail to astound me with your blind love for all things Liverpool and Suarez.

Post game interview both Gerrard and Downing said they got lucky with the build up to the goal.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I actually fancy you guys this season for a cheeky cup double !

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Gerrard said he didn't mean it;)

On TV seemed like Gerrard spotted Downing running diagonal and gave him a quality pass. I guess that if Gerrard said it was unintentional should have been that way even though it can be a show of humility.

Anyways no need to start firing at me like that is just an opinion, not because im a Suarez lover or Liverpool lover as certain moron just stated but because Gerrard is a top player, perhaps the best English player in years, people shouldn't be surprised with his quality.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

On TV seemed like Gerrard spotted Downing running diagonal and gave him a quality pass. I guess that if Gerrard said it was unintentional should have been that way even though it can be a show of humility.

Anyways no need to start firing at me like that is just an opinion' date=' not because im a Suarez lover or Liverpool lover as certain moron just stated but because Gerrard is a top player, perhaps the best English player in years, people shouldn't be surprised with his quality.[/quote']

I don't doubt his quality mate but I was just saying what he said, I hate the man but I agree with you when you say he is the best English player.

Also regarding the Semi-Final the Saturday is Grand National day which will just make it even more hectic due to traffic around Liverpool and Sunday is anniversary of Hillsborough and that would be a very emotional day. Also I heard Liverpool said they would never play on this day again is that true?