Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Its gonna be really interesting to see how your new manager uses Gerrard next season. Weather its as a true attacker or as a more patient player maker in a more controlled system. And how he deals with the two strikers that don't really complement and help each other to score.

Its gonna be really interesting to see how your new manager uses Gerrard next season. Weather its as a true attacker or as a more patient player maker in a more controlled system. And how he deals with the two strikers that don't really complement and help each other to score.

I think it really depends on if if Sigurdson comes to Liverpool. If he does i would imagine it means Gerrard would sit further back. Althoguh, what do people think about playing Suarez in the 'Gerrard' role, just behind Carrol.

I am well behaved thankyou cheekygirl.

Suarez would get in the Manchester United starting eleven.

I dont know if I can make that any simpler for you to understand.

Maybe if you watched more than 5 minute highlights on MOTD you would understand. Run along.

Suarez is a good player, one of the best strikers in the league. However I think this has more to do with a lack of top class strikers in the PL. At the moment there's Rooney, Aguero and RVP way out ahead of everyone, with the likes of Suarez, Adebayor, Cisse, Torres in the chasing pack.

None of that pack is anywhere near "world class" now, arguably Torres and Adebayor once were. As talented as he is, his stats are not good enough. He is demonstrating his ability but he hasn't come good yet, and until he does Liverpool will struggle to score. He used to score bucket loads, so the fact that he isn't scoring might be a problem.

Anyway, he ability needs to start converting into points because he has to score. Liverpool need him to score because when he sets up the likes of Downing and Adam they miss.

I think it really depends on if if Sigurdson comes to Liverpool. If he does i would imagine it means Gerrard would sit further back. Althoguh' date=' what do people think about playing Suarez in the 'Gerrard' role, just behind Carrol.[/quote']

I don't think Sigurdsson will get in first eleven. More like a backup.

Carroll cramps Suarez's style don't you think?

Would be different to see him do a season with someone that can provide for him. It safe to say LFC will not buy someone better than him so more likely itl be a partner that can make his job a bit easer.

Rodgers is the only man that can decide that now, guess he will take a look at the Carroll and Suarez partnership and look into how it can possibly work (I don't see how it can) then make some changes, I think Carroll will be moved on soon.

Rumors goes around today that Rodgers ready to bid for Adam Johnson for 14M and match his wages at City.

How much did this guy earn?

Going by there astronomical wages could be anything between 50 grand and a hundred grand a week.

Id say around 60 grand a week wouldnt be pushing it.

You guys see Kjaer playing along side Agger?

Still thinking he is not worth playing for Liverpool? ;);)

This lad is class. Worth a buy.

Christ no.

He's horrendous. Such a bad player.

He had Agger covering his mistakes today. Holland had 28 shots. Not exactly brilliant defending?

He had a decent game, but christ no. One good performance after three years of bad ones does not make him a good player.

Yet to see the hype.

I've seen James Collins have good games. Shall we buy him too? :D
Christ no.

He's horrendous. Such a bad player.

He had Agger covering his mistakes today. Holland had 28 shots. Not exactly brilliant defending?

He had a decent game' date=' but christ no. One good performance after three years of bad ones does not make him a good player.

Yet to see the hype.[/quote']

You guys.. He played bad you slating him. He played good you guys said he is not good enough too.

Stats for today match:

Simon Kjaer: 7.44

Tackle : 4

Interception : 1

Total clearance : 7

Effective clearance : 3

Shots blocked : 1

Offside won : 1

Fouls : 0

Passing : 38

Passing accuracy : 82%

Daniel Agger: 7.82

Tackle : 3

Interception : 7

Total clearance : 3

Offside won : 0

Passing : 35

Passing accuracy : 89%

You guys.. He played bad you slating him. He played good you guys said he is not good enough too.

Stats for today match:

Simon Kjaer: 7.44

Tackle : 4

Interception : 1

Total clearance : 7

Offside won : 1

Passing : 38

Passing accuracy : 82%

Daniel Agger: 7.82

Tackle : 3

Interception : 7

Total clearance : 3

Offside won : 0

Passing : 35

Passing accuracy : 89%

It's one good game.

Christ.

Is Jermaine Beckford an amazing player because he had a good game at Old Toilet?

It's one good game.

Christ.

Is Jermaine Beckford an amazing player because he had a good game at Old Toilet?

Of cause no. All of this time I'm saying he is class player. Form is just temporary. He can absolutely produce on high level stage. :P

While I admit Kjaer and Agger massively impressed me, if RVP and the rest of Holland were on there game they would have been destroyed, RVP found space between both of them on at least 4 occasions where his touch let him down. Agger was caught out of position a fair few times as well and Agger was covering Kjaer for most of that game. I still don't think he's worth signing but If Denmark do well and he improves on his link with Agger it maybe worth a punt.

While I admit Kjaer and Agger massively impressed me' date=' if RVP and the rest of Holland were on there game they would have been destroyed, RVP found space between both of them on at least 4 occasions where his touch let him down. Agger was caught out of position a fair few times as well and Agger was covering Kjaer for most of that game. I still don't think he's worth signing but If Denmark do well and he improves on his link with Agger it maybe worth a punt.[/quote']

Your right Holland were unlucky not to score 2/3. I would rather still have Agger+Strtel

I really like the look of this Ivan Rakitic fella. Always been curious to his talent' date=' but never really looked at him closely. Looks a good player though. Mandzukic doesn't look to bad either.[/quote']

Mandzukic 'peed' me off with all his diving and rollling around on the floor. But i guess you'll get that from most players now a days :mad::mad::(:(