• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

only 2 defenders...nice. :rolleyes:

know your footballers before you troll......

Anyway wasnt wanting to derail a liverpool thread as much as id like too my comment was not to beleive caught offside for legitimate transfer info as they will report on anything as I say united on there have been linked with nigh on an entire first 11 so I take as much stock in what thay have to say as my 3 week old neice

ah. :o

I've heard them linked with Tim aswell' date=' so. :o

--------------------------------------------

And as for being called a troll, shut up, know what a troll means before using the word. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Rather than commenting on the full nature of my posts you picked on 1 minute detail and made a sarcastic comment about it (which you were also wrong about) that by nature is trolling wether you like it or not....

Akinfeev

Lahm

Cheilini

Cahill

van der vaat

Sniejder

Ozil

Benzima

Raul

joe cole

there sbeen a few others besides but off the top of my head these are the links think were missing a LB for a full11...as i say caught offside will report any rumour

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/05/25/manchester-united-boss-weighs-up-move-for-38m-italian-international-midfield-maestro-de-rossi-interests-sir-alex/

caughtoffside is worse than goal.com...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/the-22-names-linked-to-lfc

Out of those' date=' the players that id want to see would be: Van der Vaart, Gervinho, Rene Krhin, Bryan Ruiz, James Milner and Joe Cole.

What about you guys?[/quote']

Wouldn't surprise me, if Real trying to buy Gerrard, offered you VdV.. as i am seeing no reason to they have 3 good AM's.. and Liverpool would get automatically a good replacement for Gerard..

gerrard is....

IRREPLACEABLE

NO ONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE AT POOL

i guess you already lost some stars in the past and your club continued playing and winning.. Gerrard is replaceable. The club, their story and what club represents for all it's irreplaceable.

i guess you already lost some stars in the past and your club continued playing and winning.. Gerrard is replaceable. The club' date=' their story and what club represents for all it's irreplaceable.[/quote']

IF we lost gerrard, yeah we would still keep on winning, but no one has the drive, the will to win, the commitment that gerrard has, thats why he is captain fantastic:cool:

i guess you already lost some stars in the past and your club continued playing and winning.. Gerrard is replaceable. The club' date=' their story and what club represents for all it's irreplaceable.[/quote']

with xavi alsono we finished 2 in the league and got our record of number of points

without him we finished seventh our lowest league position for years

its scary to think were we would finish without gerrard.

with xavi alsono we finished 2 in the league and got our record of number of points

i think tho gerrard has to massively improve this season

with his high rep, too many times he went missing at crucial times last season, examples were against madrid in 2nd leg extra time when we were 2-1 down, i was waiting for gerrard to do something special which he has done so much times over the years... but it wasnt to be:(

hopefully he'll be back this season tho:D

IF we lost gerrard' date=' yeah we would still keep on winning, but no one has the drive, the will to win, the commitment that gerrard has, thats why he is captain fantastic:cool:[/quote']

o.O Xabi played alone? And Arbeloa' date=' wasn't he sold? As i know, in that year Fabio Aurelio was the LB, Skrtel was the CB, Riera was in the wings.. and last year no one of the 3 played as starter.. so, you had 5 different players in the starting lineup+ Torres injured in the majority of the games and you blame just one....

In this WC, teams that depended just in only one man came early, Portugal, Ivory Coast, England, Argentina. Teams like Netherlands, Spain and Germany are showing the more important is the whole and not a big star. If you want to win games nowadays you need to have 11 players with thirsty to win and not playing [i']alone[/i].

In 30 years i am seeing Gerrard playing for you in a wheelchair or in 5 years Liverpool will close the doors because your captain is fantastic and irreplaceable and will end his career.

Would that be the same Gerrard that did so well for you last year ?

He is replaceable' date=' and personally, [b']although your connection with him is ridiculously strong[/b], if you can get cash ( which would go to transfers ) & VDV, you should count yourself lucky.

what else do you expect:rolleyes:

he won us two cup finals almost by himself, but im afraid his best might be over, but id still have him over VDV

Would that be the same Gerrard that did so well for you last year ?

He is replaceable' date=' and personally, although your connection with him is ridiculously strong, if you can get cash ( which would go to transfers ) & VDV, you should count yourself lucky.[/quote']

And who would you suggest we replace him with? We don't want to part with our best players. I don't think VDV can replace him. Hopefully, he will stay.

Interesting read from Benayoun in the News Of The World.

Previously when players have done this sort of thing (Pennant and the like) people have just said that they were bitter and just making excuses because they weren't good enough.

But I find it hard to believe Benayoun would say these things if it wasn't true, he comes across as a real nice guy and a genuine proffessional and it does paint Benitez in a bad light and he says he completely understands why Riera said the things last season.

I know Liverpool fans have been saying we should sell Riera even though Benitez isn't here because how un-proffesional he acted but you do have to feel sorry for the guy who I always though had real talent and was very useful on the left, as Benayoun describes his treatment as "Benitez breaking him".

Either way, I think we missed out by not getting the best out of Benayoun and Riera (and probably others who have been treated like this and not spoke out) as they were two really good skillfull players.

Lets hope Hodgson does convince our best players to stay and gets them performing to their abillity.

(and sells Torres if we get a £70million bid)

Interesting read from Benayoun in the News Of The World.

Previously when players have done this sort of thing (Pennant and the like) people have just said that they were bitter and just making excuses because they weren't good enough.

But I find it hard to believe Benayoun would say these things if it wasn't true' date=' he comes across as a real nice guy and a genuine proffessional and it does paint Benitez in a bad light and he says he completely understands why Riera said the things last season.

I know Liverpool fans have been saying we should sell Riera even though Benitez isn't here because how un-proffesional he acted but you do have to feel sorry for the guy who I always though had real talent and was very useful on the left, as Benayoun describes his treatment as "Benitez breaking him".

Either way, I think we missed out by not getting the best out of Benayoun and Riera (and probably others who have been treated like this and not spoke out) as they were two really good skillfull players.

Lets hope Hodgson does convince our best players to stay and gets them performing to their abillity.

(and sells Torres if we get a £70million bid)[/quote']

whenever benayoun played, he always gave 100%, was also one of the best players on the pitch, he shouldve been starter for everymatch, yet benitez ignored him, so i am not suprised by these comments

I like Yossi although I must have wacthed a different one than most people when he "started" games.

Most times when I saw him start the match he went missing for most of it, did the odd dribble and most times always tried messing around to much (trying to take one that 1 extra (uneeded) player.

When he came on as an impact sub he always looked good though, but for me he should not have been a regular started based on the performances he put in when he did start (like Babel really).

If Rafa did treat him like that it is reather harsh, having said that I'm not supprised considering most other managers do this to players from Fergie / Capello / Mourino to O'neil, so I dont see whats such a big shock about Rafa freezing out players

I like Yossi although I must have wacthed a different one than most people when he "started" games.

Most times when I saw him start the match he went missing for most of it' date=' did the odd dribble and most times always tried messing around to much (trying to take one that 1 extra (uneeded) player.

When he came on as an impact sub he always looked good though, but for me he should not have been a regular started based on the performances he put in when he did start (like Babel really).

If Rafa did treat him like that it is reather harsh, having said that I'm not supprised considering most other managers do this to players from Fergie / Capello / Mourino to O'neil, so I dont see whats such a big shock about Rafa freezing out players[/quote']

It's not just freezing him out, Benayoun painting a picture of Rafa as being rather childish and petty. Saying when the fans booed as he subbed off Benayoun that he took it out on him, then dropped him from the squad completely for the last day of the season and said to him "now you can tell your agent to find another club"

I wouldnt mind if it was a player like Babel he did it to, but Yossi was one of most hard working players and tried his best in the seaosn we came 2nd to win the league. You would think at the very least Rafa owed him a propper chance to say goodbye to the fans if he decided he wanted to sell him.

interesting quotes from david villa on torres future.

Villa said: 'I am not sure where his future lies – but he knows like me he must win *trophies at club level.

'He isn’t money-focused so he would never join Manchester City.

'But sure, Barcelona and Chelsea would be real options for him. He has proven he can score goals in England and Chelsea are the number one team there at the *moment, so I suppose it’s the option that makes the most sense.

'He has been fully focused on the World Cup but in the back of his mind he knows he needs to be competing for the very highest honours and if Liverpool can’t do it he will have to move.'

interesting quotes from david villa on torres future.

Villa said: 'I am not sure where his future lies – but he knows like me he must win *trophies at club level.

'He isn’t money-focused so he would never join Manchester City.

'But sure' date=' Barcelona and Chelsea would be real options for him. He has proven he can score goals in England and Chelsea are the number one team there at the *moment, so I suppose it’s the option that makes the most sense.

'He has been fully focused on the World Cup but in the back of his mind he knows he needs to be competing for the very highest honours and if Liverpool can’t do it he will have to move.'[/quote']

how long do you think hes out for now:(:o:mad:

looked like a hamstring, another month then:rolleyes:

just seen oezil will play out his contract at werder which means hell be available on a free next season:D

how long do you think hes out for now:(:o:mad:

looked like a hamstring' date=' another month then:rolleyes:

just seen oezil will play out his contract at werder which means hell be available on a free next season:D[/quote']

30 seconds from the world cup being over,and all our players coming home injury free, then that happens!!

Look at the positives, you can't pass a medical at another club with a torn hamstring.

don't see ozil coming to us though