• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Hodgson has said that he has talked to Torres and that he isn't for sale at any price. However this one quote worries me:

One can only hope Purslow didn't say/do anything too harmful...

Well its just said on SSN that Torres has said "He can't guarantee anything" :o

Boss cool on Remy link on the official LFC website.

I hope and believe that Roy is just cooling down the rumour a bit because there's nothing concrete yet. He just said that no announcements will be made until there's something concrete. When you read the quotes of the player and his agent it seems like we do have an offer made. Let's give it a couple days and see what happens.

Remy?

Man it is getting so anoying supporting Liverpool and seeing these players come in to the team.

Nothing against the guy, but what is wrong with signing more established players like Kiessling?

edit:just watched the link of his 2 goals. What the hell was that first effort though?

Remy?

Man it is getting so anoying supporting Liverpool and seeing these players come in to the team.

Nothing against the guy' date=' but what is wrong with signing more established players like Kiessling?[/quote']

how isnt remy established? or should i ask what makes a player established?

reports on skysports news saying liverpool could bid just over 1m for lyon's left back Kolodziejczak

seen the kid in a few youth tournaments he looks a prospect but still raw, certainly one for the future not for now.

With all these transfer rumours I take em all with a pinch of salt until offiical confirmation is reached.

Anyway nobody appears to have mentioned the big news of the day, who do we want then??

Rabotnik or Mink?? :P:):P:)

reports on skysports news saying liverpool could bid just over 1m for lyon's left back Kolodziejczak

I don't see why we're interested in him. Maybe he is a decent young left-back but what we need is a LB ready to play 38 league games per season. We already have Mavinga and Robinson so I'd like to see us buy a young fwd rather than a young LB

seen the kid in a few youth tournaments he looks a prospect but still raw' date=' certainly one for the future not for now.

With all these transfer rumours I take em all with a pinch of salt until offiical confirmation is reached.

Anyway nobody appears to have mentioned the big news of the day, who do we want then??

Rabotnik or Mink?? :P:):P:)[/quote']

Neither is particularly appealing :P

Glad the first tie is at home and hopefully we'll have it done and dusted from the first leg and will be able to send a shadow side into the wilderness for the second leg. But considering last season's run.... :o

Welcome to Pool Loic Remy! Our new no. 7!

From what ive seen(youtube:p)' date=' looks a VEEERY good player, check this link,

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1wP5Lizw-M[/url]

Hes very fast:cool:, now just get Gervinho!

Loic20Remy2.jpg

If we get Remy, I wouldn't want us to get Gervinho... Unless we sell Riera & Babel but even then, I'd rather go for Turan or Diego Perotti (who would be waaay out of our price range though).

According to some reports Barca are about to sign Adriano from Sevilla. This would make Maxwell easier to get and I think we should put him in the shortlist of our targets because I think he could do a good job for us at left-back and because he's 28 (29 in August) he wouldn't probably cost even 9M£ (which is cheap considering the small amount of LBs in the market)

more signs that things are happening behind hodgson's back' date=' whilst hes sayin that hes still analysing remy, theres announcemants that hes already signed![/quote']

Nothing offical thou

Its like the supposed signing of Kolarov by Man City - Lazio have come out and said they havn't even recieved a proper transfer request by City yet.

Its just internet and paper talk, until the clubs announce nothing is offical

Nothing offical thou

Its like the supposed signing of Kolarov by Man City - Lazio have come out and said they havn't even recieved a proper transfer request by City yet.

Its just internet and paper talk' date=' until the clubs announce nothing is offical[/quote']

wish he does sign thou, labelled the new henry, and after watching clips of him, i know why:o

To be honest I would rather we never bought anyone and ended mid-table after playing some of the youth and young reserves rather than another phase of spending £10million on average looking french players that dont even look that great in a crummy ligue game and still ending mid table.

Going to be propper depressing watching this season.

To be honest I would rather we never bought anyone and ended mid-table after playing some of the youth and young reserves rather than another phase of spending £10million on average looking french players that dont even look that great in a crummy ligue game and still ending mid table.

Going to be propper depressing watching this season.

I wouldn't say that. If you have seen enough games where he has played then it's ok for you to judge him but I'd like to know how many games have you seen from him. I haven't seen him play in a full game so I can't judge him in any way but I've heard a lot of positive. And the 14 goals he scored last season was for Nice who ended up 15th in the league table. I might be mistaken but I think he's not a CF, he plays either on the flank or just behind the other striker so the 14 goals is very impressive imo.

There are good strikers in the game other than Llorente & Kiessling:p

I wouldn't say that. If you have seen enough games where he has played then it's ok for you to judge him but I'd like to know how many games have you seen from him. I haven't seen him play in a full game so I can't judge him in any way but I've heard a lot of positive. And the 14 goals he scored last season was for Nice who ended up 15th in the league table. I might be mistaken but I think he's not a CF' date=' he plays either on the flank or just behind the other striker so the 14 goals is very impressive imo.

There are good strikers in the game other than Llorente & Kiessling:p[/quote']

he actually scored 16 :).. all i can say is if you buy him he will probably be 1 of the best buys in the summer.. like some people will be surprised what he does..

I wouldn't say that. If you have seen enough games where he has played then it's ok for you to judge him but I'd like to know how many games have you seen from him. I haven't seen him play in a full game so I can't judge him in any way but I've heard a lot of positive. And the 14 goals he scored last season was for Nice who ended up 15th in the league table. I might be mistaken but I think he's not a CF' date=' he plays either on the flank or just behind the other striker so the 14 goals is very impressive imo.

he is a forward, but likes to cut in from the left, hs a very good player and has been compared to Henry:eek:

I've just seen his youtube clips. Doesnt look special at all.

and as for the other good strikers, yeah there are some good ones about, but Llorente and Kiessling would be perfect for Liverpool.

you say too much.

anyway' date=' Hodgsons first game is on Liverpool TV today at 5pm. Should be good to see him in action.

I think all the pre-season will be on LFCtv so we can all see if it is looking as bad as last season.[/quote']

Wheres he playing :P

Any news on line up's yet and which youth/reserve players hes bringing through